Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pimped girls are easier - but is there a guilt trip?  (Read 2429 times)

Offline fairfield

In my defense, i always have problems with WG's welching on agreed services. Even well received ones on here end up baulking at this grizzled OAP trying to swing from their tits and suck their face off.
Independents, or mid 20's+ pimped, makes no difference. They all rat out in my (limited) experience.

So imagine my unbridled joy at getting ALL my wicked way with my last 2 meets. Both were easily under 20 and clearly been pimped. Neither had a clue to the agreed services until i rehashed them on the bed - according to the great advice from Puntherreborn. (Thank you so much.) Yet who had my voice and text confirmations been with prior to the meet? it was amusing at the time when one even rang her 'agent' to check on what services to give.

Older pimped WG's are quite relaxed with me at refusing to deliver. It feels like the WG & the pimp vs the poor punter. However with 18/19 yr olds, its more like the punter & pimp  vs  the WG.

Now i know 2 successes in a row isn't exactly a winning streak, but with my form a possible guarranteed formula can't be ignored.
Yet as i look for another young target, there's a slight hint of guilt that its like shooting fish in a barrel.
On the other hand, i am paying for the privilege and if it wasn't me, it would be someone else. And i have not found another way to get complete compliance.

Does guilt go hand in hand with punting? ( tho in my case the age gap might have some bearing.)
Do punters just have to grin and bear it?       

oring123

no good asking here if you should  feel bad about this
only you can answer that ?

Offline smiths

In my defense, i always have problems with WG's welching on agreed services. Even well received ones on here end up baulking at this grizzled OAP trying to swing from their tits and suck their face off.
Independents, or mid 20's+ pimped, makes no difference. They all rat out in my (limited) experience.

So imagine my unbridled joy at getting ALL my wicked way with my last 2 meets. Both were easily under 20 and clearly been pimped. Neither had a clue to the agreed services until i rehashed them on the bed - according to the great advice from Puntherreborn. (Thank you so much.) Yet who had my voice and text confirmations been with prior to the meet? it was amusing at the time when one even rang her 'agent' to check on what services to give.

Older pimped WG's are quite relaxed with me at refusing to deliver. It feels like the WG & the pimp vs the poor punter. However with 18/19 yr olds, its more like the punter & pimp  vs  the WG.

Now i know 2 successes in a row isn't exactly a winning streak, but with my form a possible guarranteed formula can't be ignored.
Yet as i look for another young target, there's a slight hint of guilt that its like shooting fish in a barrel.
On the other hand, i am paying for the privilege and if it wasn't me, it would be someone else. And i have not found another way to get complete compliance.

Does guilt go hand in hand with punting? ( tho in my case the age gap might have some bearing.)

Depends what you mean by pimped as there are two separate kinds. One is a WG who decides to work for a pimp like WGs who work at parlours/brothels/parties and agencies who in exchange for a pimp providing the premises and/or getting them their punters they give the pimp an agreed cut.

Or there are women forced to be WGs by evil low life scum who should be caught and given mandatory life sentences in my opinion. Now I have never knowingly punted with women from this group though I may have unknowingly, but I have countless times punted with WGs who chose to have a pimp at parties, in brothels and some who worked both as an Indie and in a brothel on different days. For them just having to turn up and not having to rent their own premises was worth paying a pimp a cut, at least initially due in London anyway obviously to the huge cost of renting.

The fact is ANY WG could have a pimp and a punter wouldn't know, the only way to be sure is not to punt. Certainly no guilt trip from me if the WG says she has chosen to work for a pimp, which I know could be a lie. Fortunately I don't have WGs ALWAYS welching on me.

punther

:drinks:

Offline fairfield

Depends what you mean by pimped.........

Fortunately I don't have WGs ALWAYS welching on me.
Thank you for the considered reply. Doubt if the last 2 WG's were the 'coerced' type - just inexperienced and not yet versed in the typical snide tricks of their older colleagues.

But you have reminded me of my very first punt. A bait and switch job where the very young switch was clearly terrified of the nasty looking madam who stood in the corridor outside. The place was a shit hole.
Wish it had remained forgotten. As did question later if it was one of those cases where you are supposed to report it?  But was completely new to punting, so what did i know? And couldn't i just have made it worse for the WG?  Come to think of it - that was when i REALLY felt guilty.
Wonder if anyone here ever felt prompted to make an anonymous call to plod?

Then there was the barmier time where at the end of the punt, the EE says that her favourite film is "Taken" and gives me a funny look. I panicked and bolted pronto. You could hear Sergei loudly celebrating in the kitchen. Was she asking me to do a 'Liam Neeson' on him? Well she was very much mistaken. i legged it without any more convo.

At least you reminding me of these episodes has banished any 'guilt' over the last 2 meets. Thanks for that. Prolly gonna go back to booking the hard bitten pro$$ies (and yet more welching sadly.)
Glad you don't have that trouble.

Offline PuntingNameUK

Then there was the barmier time where at the end of the punt, the EE says that her favourite film is "Taken" and gives me a funny look.

HOLY FUCK.

Offline Roth

Unless you've got dog-shit breath, green teeth, a cheesy cock the width of the
Mersey Tunnel then your cash is as good as the next punter and they should be
providing the services they advertise/agree regardless of your age unless they
have an advertised age restriction IMHO.  :hi:

Is a real pisser if you pay good money for a punt and you get fewer of the at
discretion services than the punter before or after who gets it all for the same
amount of cash.  :diablo: :mad: 

But sadly that's prossies and punting for you. :manhater:  All you can do is
report bad experiences or limited services on here.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:13:56 am by Roth »

Noah Hope

Feeling guilt's not good.
 Romanian girls might have been pimped/trafficked, that doesn't mean they have been forced/tricked into it though.
As  a man benefitting from patriarchy etc etc it could be argued by some of other UKP's other (less sympathetic )voyeurs it's in my interests to argue that. Which it is, so I am. But it's also a point made by the English Collective of Prostitutes (who aren't punters or pimps):

External Link/Members Only

(ooooh....revamped website, very nice, ladies.)

FWIW my winning formula before quitting was late 20's/early 30's Polish girls, unpimped (except in the sense of paying fees for the room hire probably), didn't mind kissing, and big and wholesomely attractive. Maybe there's some like this near the OP? Otherwise you could quit, after a couple of months you don't miss it, you can sate your interest vicariously by reading the forum.   :drinks:

Offline fairfield

Unless you've got dog-shit breath, green teeth, a cheesy cock the width of the
Mersey Tunnel ....
Have we met? Got me down to a 'T.'
joking apart - its pretty much how most pro$$ies make me feel.  But now come to believe its a standard WG tactic for refusing agreed services.

Offline fairfield

As  a man benefitting from patriarchy etc etc
FWIW my winning formula before quitting was late 20's/early 30's Polish girls, unpimped (except in the sense of paying fees for the room hire probably), didn't mind kissing, and big and wholesomely attractive. Maybe there's some like this near the OP? Otherwise you could quit, after a couple of months you don't miss it, you can sate your interest vicariously by reading the forum.   :drinks:

Noah, thoughtful as usual and thanks for the 'political' perspective.

Just wish i cd be "patriacrchial" with WG's older than 18/19 yr olds. (Tho not exactly sure of its spelling or meaning.) In my experience after that age the power struggle shifts in the WG's favour.

Did try some polish bird well reviewed on here- just as you say. Less than 10 mins after ok'ing it and stashing the cash,  FK went completely off the menu. " Not comfortable." Once a WG has enough punts under her belt, she is too well versed in welching on services.

Would have loved you to have met the "Taken" WG. Would you have engaged Sergei in discussion of 'dialectical materialism?'  Me, just bottled it and ran.

Noah Hope

Noah, thoughtful as usual and thanks for the 'political' perspective.

Just wish i cd be "patriacrchial" with WG's older than 18/19 yr olds. (Tho not exactly sure of its spelling or meaning.) In my experience after that age the power struggle shifts in the WG's favour.

Did try some polish bird well reviewed on here- just as you say. Less than 10 mins after ok'ing it and stashing the cash,  FK went completely off the menu. " Not comfortable." Once a WG has enough punts under her belt, she is too well versed in welching on services.

Would have loved you to have met the "Taken" WG. Would you have engaged Sergei in discussion of 'dialectical materialism?'  Me, just bottled it and ran.

No, I would have bottled it too.
I've actually seen a pimp/security man used as a discussion/distraction device . The girl I was going to see got the beefcake pimp to chat up the receptionist at the hallway window hatch of the cheap hotel they were working from. She then sent her hot athletic mate out to get me, who lizard crawled along the floor underneath the pimp and hatch, shushed me quiet, and pointed to the floor for me to copy. Then we lizard crawled back past the pimp and hatch. Her mate was strong and stacked. (Ah, happy memories.) We got to the roon, so I asked:
Me: How much to hire you both for an hour?
Her (original girl booking with) : Same price, but doubled *grinning*
Me: Um, ok then.

Pimps get thrown under the bus by punters bidding for respectability sometimes, but at least they do provide a service  (security for the prossie.)
I agree with smiths though when it comes to force/coercion, that should be punished.

Offline fairfield

I've actually seen a pimp/security man used as a discussion/distraction device . The girl I was going to see got the beefcake pimp to chat up the receptionist at the hallway window hatch of the cheap hotel they were working from. She then sent her hot athletic mate out to get me, who lizard crawled along the floor underneath the pimp and hatch, shushed me quiet, and pointed to the floor for me to copy. Then we lizard crawled back past the pimp and hatch....

I agree with smiths though when it comes to force/coercion, that should be punished.
Noah, fair play to you. That was an amazing start to a punt. Is it what's called 'going commando?'

All very well saying 'punish coercion'. But no offence to either yourself or Mr smiths, it is another matter entirely when you are faced with the actuality, and the dilemma of phoning crimestoppers.

Was the scared EE teenager 'coerced' or not? She was very much afraid of me going and asking the hatchet faced madam where the advertised WG was. Made such an impression , didn't punt again for 5 weeks. Yet wd plod have investigated me too?

Jeez, this punting lark is not for the faint-hearted - only commandos fall in!     

Noah Hope

Noah, fair play to you. That was an amazing start to a punt. Is it what's called 'going commando?'

All very well saying 'punish coercion'. But no offence to either yourself or Mr smiths, it is another matter entirely when you are faced with the actuality, and the dilemma of phoning crimestoppers.

Was the scared EE teenager 'coerced' or not? She was very much afraid of me going and asking the hatchet faced madam where the advertised WG was. Made such an impression , didn't punt again for 5 weeks. Yet wd plod have investigated me too?

Jeez, this punting lark is not for the faint-hearted - only commandos fall in!   

No offense taken, it's an important question. You're right to bring it up.
My understanding of the law is that a punter isn!t held responsible if a girl has been trafficked.
But if she is being coerced to work as a prostitute ,then he is, even if he doesn't know or has made efforts to find out. (I think "strict liability offense" is the legal jargon .)
My best advice is if it looks dodgy, is make your excuses and leave! Even if you have to use the old "left my wallet in the car" excuse. Whether you report it to Crimestoppers or not, if you don't go through with the punt , you can't be prosecuted for something you don't do.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:35:08 pm by Noah Hope »

Offline smiths

No offense taken, it's an important question. You're right to bring it up.
My understanding of the law is that a punter isn!t held responsible if a girl has been trafficked.
But if she is being coerced to work as a prostitute ,then he is, even if he doesn't know or has made efforts to find out. (I think "strict liability offense" is the legal jargon .)
My best advice is if it looks dodgy, is make your excuses and leave! Even if you have to use the old "left my wallet in the car" excuse. Whether you report it to Crimestoppers or not, if you don't go through with the punt , you can't be prosecuted for something you don't do.

Yes thanks to Harriet Harridan in theory a punter could get done for punting with a coerced WG whether he knew she was coerced or not, and it does have a strict liability clause which in practice means you would have to prove you didn't know she was being coerced, I cant see how that could be proved, but then that was what Harridan wanted. :thumbsdown:

If a punter suspects a WG is being coerced/forced my advice is ring Crimestoppers and/or the police anonymously using a phone box. My point in a previous post was of course about nicking traffickers and pimps who coerce/force women to become WGs not about punters though any that knowingly punt with such a woman deserve to be done in my opinion.

Evidence by way of convictions don't show trafficked for sex women is a big problem here, or that force is. Operations Pentameter 1 and 2 didn't find it was  a big problem then either though that didn't stop Harridan using a cobbled together made up figure of 2,600 women to help get her coercion law through in 2009/10, she settled for that law as it was in the dying days of Browns government, what she actually wanted is what she still wants, to criminalise ALL punters here.

Yes many many WGs agree to give a pimp an agreed cut in exchange for the premises to work out of and to get them their punters, no women being forced hasn't been proved to be widespread though it does sadly happen in some cases. Often following an arrest the media uses the word arrested for allegedly forcing women/coercion/trafficking, in most of the cases I have read about over the years that isn't the charge in the end, the charge is running a brothel and/or controlling prostitutes for gain neither of which has to involve force, and of course it IS the pimp/s the police are after.

Offline Nagilum

It's been covered well. For what's worth, no guilt if she opts to use a pimp or agent as they like to call them.

If she is coerced then no way.

Bottom line, I wish they could all be indies, but I understand how a young girl arriving in the UK would look for security, which a pimp provides.