Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Questioning Fellow Punters Reviews?  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Jock D

Ok, this has actually been annoying the fuck out of me for some time now. Firstly, let me state that I am 100% in favour of 'outing' fake reviews and getting the culprits banned from this site. After all, this site is supposed to be about genuine punters sharing information and opinions for the benefit of all punters. It can be a great source of of information and can ultimately save you a lot of time and money and that is why I joined up.

However, the Scottish board, unlike other regional boards, has a hard core band of passive aggressive fannies who take it upon themselves to run to the defence of their favourite hoors, should someone even dare to rate them a Nuetral nevermind a Negative in a review??? They then go on to question and ridicule the reviewer and accuse them of all kinds of shit? What the fuck is this all about? They are prostitutes...they sell sexual favours...they are not you girlfriends,wives or members of your family, FFS!

There must be absolutely loads of lurkers out there, who use this site, and could potentially be valuable contributers, but decide not to bother as they know they have to run the white knight gauntlet of the 'in crowd' who are all over every thread on the Scottish boards like a rash. The more  punters that join and contribute to this site, the better it will be for all punters and  a range of opinions should be encouraged, as at the end of the day punting is very subjective, there is no right or wrong judgement only your own honest opinion which should be welcomed even if you don't necessarily agree with it.

Rant over...I'm off to the pub  :hi:

OldAdmin

Use reporting facility to highlight them for me, I'm very keen to get rid of the white-knight prossie fanboys. Many of them are most definitely previously banned.

mavgoose

+1 Jock.

Especially the lurkers being put off, please contribute. If you're genuine you will be welcomed. Absolutely.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:40:25 pm by mavgoose »

Offline Sonny Crockett

Ok, this has actually been annoying the fuck out of me for some time now. Firstly, let me state that I am 100% in favour of 'outing' fake reviews and getting the culprits banned from this site. After all, this site is supposed to be about genuine punters sharing information and opinions for the benefit of all punters. It can be a great source of of information and can ultimately save you a lot of time and money and that is why I joined up.

However, the Scottish board, unlike other regional boards, has a hard core band of passive aggressive fannies who take it upon themselves to run to the defence of their favourite hoors, should someone even dare to rate them a Nuetral nevermind a Negative in a review??? They then go on to question and ridicule the reviewer and accuse them of all kinds of shit? What the fuck is this all about? They are prostitutes...they sell sexual favours...they are not you girlfriends,wives or members of your family, FFS!

There must be absolutely loads of lurkers out there, who use this site, and could potentially be valuable contributers, but decide not to bother as they know they have to run the white knight gauntlet of the 'in crowd' who are all over every thread on the Scottish boards like a rash. The more  punters that join and contribute to this site, the better it will be for all punters and  a range of opinions should be encouraged, as at the end of the day punting is very subjective, there is no right or wrong judgement only your own honest opinion which should be welcomed even if you don't necessarily agree with it.

I hate that when it happens. Pure white knighting!!!

Offline DickDiver

+1 Jock.

If you're genuine you will be welcomed

I think that sentence is exactly what is being referred to Mav. The assessment on whether someone is genuine often comes from a point of view of whether the existing member's favourite has been insulted rather than trusting the punter's review as *their* experience.  It happens too often on the Scottish boards.

Offline Courtney

has a hard core band of passive aggressive fannies who take it upon themselves to run to the defence of their favourite hoors

I've noticed this recently too, in particular Mavgoose and (previously banned Chico1000), also stalking another punter calling him a WG, everytime he says something against their favourite prossies. :dash:

bensonhedges20

I've noticed this recently too, in particular Mavgoose and (previously banned Chico1000), also stalking another punter calling him a WG, everytime he says something against their favourite prossies. :dash:

Lol, i say it how it is. Make what you want of it.

James999

DG

I've just posted on such a thread and in my view there are two problems. Firstly undoubtedly some punters become very defensive when one of their favourite girls receives a poor review and start casting doubt as to the credibility of the OP. Secondly, and equally intolerable, is when trolls and zealots respond by accusing those punters of white knighting or being fluffy, when in fact all they were doing, myself included, was commenting on how surprised they were that a girl who provides them with good service regularly, has apparently performed so poorly for another punter.

The exception to the two cases above is when a review is submitted that is so incredible and far fetched, that suspicion arises, particularly if the poster has previous form for benal and ridiculous contributions in the past. An example would be when a review comments on a girl's appearance, mannerisms, or the way she provides certain services, that in the view of the regular punter, are unrecognisable.

Offline Fasting

My experience:

make mildly critical remarks of well reviewed prossie that someone else +1s : get accused of being a multiple account / prossie

use "--" : get accused of being some prossie who does the same

express bemusement about the large number of prossie accusations : get accused of being a prossie

chico1000

I only have issues with Randy because of some of his nasty rants on anybody that leaves a positive review and Benson and Hedges for obvious reasons.  Don't think I have dropped a shite bomb on anybody else. 
We tried ignoring Randy it didn't work so I am just going to agree with everything he says. See if that works.   He's probably just misunderstood. 

Burnside

Randy F hasn't started a topic or done a review this year. :bomb:
Your bound to get the hump with someone that just want's to reply to other people's threads. :vomit:

Andy1967

I've done 2 reviews and was jumped on from a height for not being up to spec!! Not all of us are computer savy. But being jumped on for doing a 'fluffy' review in eyes of others is off putting and I certainly won't be reviewing again and will continue to lurk rather than post. Too many peacocks on here who are not prepared to give others a chance. Maybe if they spent more time in the real world than being keyboard warriors they might have more fun than being the miserable bar stewards that are ruining this page.

Offline David1970

If you think the Scottish board is full of defensive fluffy knights, try the Northeast.
I do most of my punting there but did one neutral review, and comment on unsafe sex pratices, the fluffy knights were not happy as it was one of there favourites. I also got a threatened on a PM ( which I reported ) and the agency phoned me to threatened me.
The Scottish board is not as bad as the Northeast.

Offline johnjo72

I've done 2 reviews and was jumped on from a height for not being up to spec!! Not all of us are computer savy. But being jumped on for doing a 'fluffy' review in eyes of others is off putting and I certainly won't be reviewing again and will continue to lurk rather than post. Too many peacocks on here who are not prepared to give others a chance. Maybe if they spent more time in the real world than being keyboard warriors they might have more fun than being the miserable bar stewards that are ruining this page.

Mate you should review,,,,,,, and ignore the fluffies/wankers/Randy f etc.... the site is for sharing reviews and experiences but those who were bullied when young and are keyboard warriors now that they are post puberty and have only ever had sex because they pay for it and spend so much time on here pretending to have been out there on the road when in reality they haven't changed out of their jammies for weeks on end, never mind having had a wash...you are 100% correct but go ahead and contribute the real guys will appreciate

Offline thecrippler

Who gives a fuck if someone disagrees, and equally if someone has a pop at you for it.

Do your review and leave, it's only an opinion and as the phrase goes, wouldn't it be shite if we were all the same!?

Offline Turtle Z

The East Midlands boards were certainly getting like that but the situation improved once UKE came online as most of the fluffy white knights fucked off to continue their online love affairs their.

Offline Jock D

I think that sentence is exactly what is being referred to Mav. The assessment on whether someone is genuine often comes from a point of view of whether the existing member's favourite has been insulted rather than trusting the punter's review as *their* experience.  It happens too often on the Scottish boards.

Spot on DD  :thumbsup:

Offline Jock D

Mate you should review,,,,,,, and ignore the fluffies/wankers/Randy f etc.... the site is for sharing reviews and experiences but those who were bullied when young and are keyboard warriors now that they are post puberty and have only ever had sex because they pay for it and spend so much time on here pretending to have been out there on the road when in reality they haven't changed out of their jammies for weeks on end, never mind having had a wash...you are 100% correct but go ahead and contribute the real guys will appreciate

Exactly mate... and btw your review to post ratio is tremendous  :thumbsup:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I remember getting a hard time when I first posted /reviewed. I just gave back what was dished out and things settled.

Now (I think) my contributions are taken a little more seriously. Maybe I'm mistaken?

I did feel I got ridiculed after a recent review where the girl's service delivery was not to my liking. There were veiled suggestions that I wasn't up to it.  :cry:

I've learned not to raise to the taunts.  ;)

Offline tazman1002001

I've never had any issues..... Not sure what you guys are on about  :D :dash: lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

People need to grow a set.
I won't post in case I get criticised......

Boo fckn hoo.

1) I have never criticised a review if I didn't agree with it
2) how many times , ? . If your review is genuine , it'll stand up. If it's not , you'll be caught out.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:15:35 am by mavgoose »

Offline auldie63

If you are a thin skinned, sensitive, delicate soul, perhaps this is not the place for you.

Offline Name Not Found

There must be absolutely loads of lurkers out there, who use this site, and could potentially be valuable contributers....

I was a member of another board (not punting related) where the same fluffy, caring attitude towards lurkers became a 'thing'. As a result, the regular posters were all given aggro for their, so called, off-putting attitude. All that happened was that the regular posters buggered off somewhere else and the lurkers just continued lurking. That board is now essentially dead.

In other words, the idea that there are a load of lurkers just aching to contribute (poor wee timid fuckers that they are) is just a myth. The idea that you can change the nature of the conversation on the board just by appealing to people's better (in your opinion) nature, is also a myth. In a largely unregulated environment, people will behave in whatever way meets their own needs.

In other, other, words, If you don't like the tone of the conversation, either don't read it, grown a pair, or fuck off. Those are your choices :sarcastic:

Inspector Gadget

When posters seem suspiciously fluffy, or suspiciously venomous, it raises eyebrows.  People naturally question their motives. Often, as has been proven time and time again by the sheer volume of bannings, people have an agenda. Whether that's as a fluffy cunt attempting to promote their princess of choice, or their trying to stick the boot in to a a particular prozzie for A particular reason. In my time observing the reviews of others, the reviews I take seriously, that I think are credible, are those that are neither fluffy, nor abusive. Just good all round reviews with relevant info included. There's no need to make reviews overly fluffed, but at the same time, there's no need to come Across so harsh, that you read like a jealous dusty phoned old boot either! Balanced reviews always come across best.

Offline Jock D

When posters seem suspiciously fluffy, or suspiciously venomous, it raises eyebrows.  People naturally question their motives. Often, as has been proven time and time again by the sheer volume of bannings, people have an agenda. Whether that's as a fluffy cunt attempting to promote their princess of choice, or their trying to stick the boot in to a a particular prozzie for A particular reason. In my time observing the reviews of others, the reviews I take seriously, that I think are credible, are those that are neither fluffy, nor abusive. Just good all round reviews with relevant info included. There's no need to make reviews overly fluffed, but at the same time, there's no need to come Across so harsh, that you read like a jealous dusty phoned old boot either! Balanced reviews always come across best.

Absolutely right Gadget  :thumbsup: Look forward to reading your first review.

Offline Nagilum

Ignore white knights and fan boys, if the service was terrible post a review and let Admin clip their wings.  That's my motto.

I have seen too many punters shy away from posting a negative review for fear of repercussions.  This results in one of two things or both:

1. At best - allowing a fellow punter to unknowingly walk into a crap punt.
2. Worse - potentially endangering a punter.

RandyF

I remember getting a hard time when I first posted /reviewed. I just gave back what was dished out and things settled.

Now (I think) my contributions are taken a little more seriously. Maybe I'm mistaken?

I did feel I got ridiculed after a recent review where the girl's service delivery was not to my liking. There were veiled suggestions that I wasn't up to it.  :cry:

I've learned not to raise to the taunts.  ;)

Well Sami has her fanboys...as you discovered Peter! :lol:  But it'd have been 1000x if you'd negative'd certain key Glasgow hoors...there's certain hangers on too, there overly precious about. 

I don't think they'd have called you a hoor, and started trolling you (so that's at least a small measure of some respect!  :coolgirl: )

I think they'd have went down the "Not clicking" route with you Peter.  You didn't click with her. Not her fault---they all clicked with her, she's is obviously a very, very clickable person...its your fault - what's wrong with you Peter!??? Why didn't you make the punt work? :yahoo:   I think that's how it would play out roughly.

I don't think they often realise there 'white knighting' as such...so no doubt we wont have long to wait till the armour's being shined, and the horses saddled up  :)

RandyF

That was quite a good thread Jock D, till just after Tazmans post when we got some high comedy macho man bollocks from the most improbable of macho men  :lol: :D

"Boo feckin' hoo"  Call yourself a man?  Man up.  "Grow a pair"   

Oh dear fuck, you just wouldn't suffer these meatheads in real life.  No one does.

chico1000

That was quite a good thread Jock D, till just after Tazmans post when we got some high comedy macho man bollocks from the most improbable of macho men  :lol: :D

Oh dear fuck, you just wouldn't suffer these meatheads in real life.  No one does.
+1 interesting point

Offline Jock D

Aye...ironic yet chronic at the same time  :D