Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT TATTOOED MISTRESS  (Read 1880 times)

Offline muffdiver

LOOKS GREAT! NOT COME ACROSS BEFORE MUST BE NEW.

ANY ONE HAD THE PLEASURE  ?

Offline The_Don

Is your caps lock stuck  :dash: and do you have a link  :unknown:

Offline Herges Adventures

Looks great - love the look - but "Can i have sex with you? - No" = I'm out  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

LOOKS GREAT! NOT COME ACROSS BEFORE MUST BE NEW.

ANY ONE HAD THE PLEASURE  ?

She does look good but why pay a woman to dominate you what pleasure are you getting from that ? I need to bust a nut for that money she is charging

Offline od13218

She does look good but why pay a woman to dominate you what pleasure are you getting from that ? I need to bust a nut for that money she is charging
For a lot of people that is a really powerful erotic thrill. Obviously it's a minority interest but it's a genuine one. I'm into it myself though also enjoy vanilla punting.
*if* she is a real expert the money could be worth it for those who are into BDSM. If you're not into it then obvs you'd be wasting your money!

Brownsugarkairo

May I suggest AlexisReign. She has so easy fabulous tattoos.

Offline Brazilian Martian

For a lot of people that is a really powerful erotic thrill. Obviously it's a minority interest but it's a genuine one. I'm into it myself though also enjoy vanilla punting.
*if* she is a real expert the money could be worth it for those who are into BDSM. If you're not into it then obvs you'd be wasting your money!

Ok fair enough

Offline Londonpunter30

I'll be honest and say I think this is a mindset that dommes have forced on punters as they can't be bothered to offer a full service.  If you go to someone decent , say red haired cutie or lndon retreat.. You can get the full on BDSM service and a full service too

Offline od13218

I'll be honest and say I think this is a mindset that dommes have forced on punters as they can't be bothered to offer a full service.  If you go to someone decent , say red haired cutie or lndon retreat.. You can get the full on BDSM service and a full service too
No, that's not right. Guys who are into the submissive scene don't necessarily want sex. I'm sometimes in that mood myself; I don't deny that there are crap "mistresses" who take the piss but there are also real experts who perform the role perfectly and give submissive kinky punters exactly what they want.
If you're into that scene it is very different from regular punting and it genuinely is not about sex although it is very erotic at the same time.
Not everyone's cup of tea, as I said, but I can assure you from personal experience that it works for some.

Offline Silver Birch

May I suggest AlexisReign. She has so easy fabulous tattoos.

Not usually a fan of tattoos in real life but AlexisReign looks hot & I like to be dominated occasionally, so she has been added to my hotlist. What other tattooed dominant woman have you seen, because every single one of your posts so far mentions AlexisRiegn?  :bomb:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline FCB

According to FAQs she expects to be paid an advanced deposit by transfer...

Hidden Image/Members Only