Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Knights - Gateshead  (Read 2890 times)

22 review(s) for BROOKE KNIGHTS (20 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mick753

Well guys, I've been a long time lurker (apologies) and owe a lot to the community but I've never wrote a review cos I generally only see the well reviewed ladies. End of the day, that's a crap excuse, so I've finally decided to share the love. So here's my first review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Appointment: 1hr incall.
Cost: £150.
Venue:  Brooke's new (well - new to me) incall location in Gateshead. Discretion was no issue and the place itself was very tidy - with a very welcoming bedroom!

It had been a while since I saw Brooke last  (over a year) due to some cancellations and her popularity but finally we got a date sorted and the time had come. I had no idea what was going to happen since we didn't really discuss any appointment details but I trusted Brooke to lead the way - and there was no disappointment.

I was let in the door, and welcomed with a hug and a kiss. As you can see from the photos, she is not lacking in sex appeal. We had a quick 3 minute catch up and then she was dragging me to the bed and complaining that I had too many clothes on, while we had a very nice DFK session and reaquainted ourselves with each other's bodies - of which I definitely got the better deal.
Clothes removed,  She grinded on top of me until I flipped her on her back and moved down to give her some RO. As neat, fresh, and clean as I remembered - and she was very reactive.
Afterwards she used her nails and tongue to maximum advantage on my neck, chest and stomach before throwing me back and entreating me to a 25minute mix of hand and oral technique which had me a twitching mess and ready to burst (not that she would let me though - she was taking far too much pleasure in watching me squirm - the tease!).
Condom on, she then got on top and rode me, cowgirl style with plenty of kissing for about 5-10minutes - again very reactive. After that, she told me (well ordered more like) that she wanted my cum, dismounted, off with the Mac and more of that fantastic hand/oral with the cheeky nipple play and nail use that I love so much. 5 minutes later and I was finishing in her mouth and a very dizzy mess.

A quick shower and a quick chat and then with a hug and a kiss,  I was limping off to work (in a very good mood).

Great girl, great service.

Looking4fun

Good review of a fantastic young lady

Offline tazman1002001

SHe looks gorgeous with great reviews ...... This is the kinda girl we need touring in Glasgow  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline johnny34

Good first review thanks  :thumbsup:  keep posting.

Offline Mansell

Good first review thanks  :thumbsup:  keep posting.

+2 Great review, look forward to more  :D

Offline AgedCases

I'm forever on that cancellation list of her's.

Tobias1978

Cracking review..This girl certainly makes an impression and ticks all my boxes :lol:

Looking4fun

I'm forever on that cancellation list of her's.
I would make a booking, then ask to be put on the cancellation list,at least your getting one booking for definite maybe 2

Offline Shyandrew2001

I would make a booking, then ask to be put on the cancellation list,at least your getting one booking for definite maybe 2

Good theory. However I had 3 bookings, all cancelled. Never saw Brooke.

Looking4fun

Yeah if I remember rightly the last time you posted on ukp it was about another north east favourite letting you down, so your comments carry no weight with me, you got the benefit of the doubt once but never twice as far as I'm concerned

Offline Addicted65

I have had three bookings cancelled. Once she came on, then she had four then she fell off her horse. Been on her canc location list since the middle of last year and despite requesting up to 3 hour booking, nothing.

On a positive note I have seen nessie,  two unicorns and met the pope while I have been waiting.
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Looking4fun

Ha your a lucky man was messy green or brown?

Offline Shyandrew2001

Yeah if I remember rightly the last time you posted on ukp it was about another north east favourite letting you down, so your comments carry no weight with me, you got the benefit of the doubt once but never twice as far as I'm concerned

Not bothered if my comments hold no weight with you. Simple fact is all I've stated. It's happened to many on here.

Looking4fun

Your right mate, but if i remember rightly you complained about lily I think & when all came to all it was as much your fault as hers, you don't review but chime in on  Other people's reviews, share your experiences when they happen or leech from the punting reviews that's your choice.

Offline Shyandrew2001

What's a year old or more review got to do with this? Maybe it was even 2 years.  And no it wasn't my fault but you are entitled to your opinion.

You stated people should just book Brooke as even if she cancels that booking you will get to see her. I had 3 bookings, all cancelled. But Brooke tells everyone that she can make up all cancelled bookings. She can't.

Looking4fun

So I would just move on, but that's just me.
I brought the review up because as it has been discussed on here recently about members not contributing, then commenting on others reviews, just like you have done