Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: czechxxsashaxx - Heathrow  (Read 6717 times)

8 review(s) for czechxxsashaxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £ 100

I decided to visit Sasha after reading some good reviews here, thank you for that. I fancied spending some time with an attractive, pretty girl and with a few reports alluding to her being somewhat submissive, I figured that could only be a bonus.

Initial comms were good, if a little business like, but as previously mentioned it is not her at the other end of the phone.

Booking was made; I headed to a Heathrow hotel and reported my arrival. Quickly I got a reply asking me to hang on for 2 minutes. Within those 2 minutes I got another text – “Floor 1 – Room XXX5”. Pleased that I wasn’t going to be kept hanging around, I headed up to the room. Corridor was empty as I lightly tapped on the door, expecting it to immediately open. Nothing. I waited 30 seconds and this time knocked somewhat harder, twice. Suddenly I am feeling very large and conspicuous in the corridor. Nothing. I urgently send a text stating I am outside. 30 seconds later I get a text – “Room XXX9, sorry”, a first for me.

I nonchalantly strode further down the corridor to the new room, gently tapped on the door and to my great relief it opened straight away. I couldn’t wait to get in and all but rushed past Sasha in my haste. The door closed, the weight of the world fell off my shoulders and then I saw her.

When Nagilum says Sasha is a Julia Roberts lookalike he is not far wrong. My jaw hit the floor at her gorgeousness and the thought that I would soon be getting very, very familiar with her. Her jaw then also hit the floor, not as a result of my fantastic looks I am afraid to say, but because of the look on my face. She thought something was wrong. “No”, I said, “I was just taken aback at how stunningly beautiful you are.” Sasha smiled broadly.

I quickly dealt with the paperwork and Sasha slipped out of her very sexy teddy – she looked even sexier without it. Slipping out of my clothes I took her in my arms, gave her a mega B2B hug and kissed her gently on the lips.

Sasha led me to the bed, asked me to lie down and knelt beside me. Didn’t seem particularly submissive, but what the hell, I’d booked an hour and figured I had plenty of time. I felt the thrill of first touch as she gently took my little fella in her hands and started to work her magic. And when I say work her magic, that’s exactly what I mean. She teased and played with me as never before. Not even the best massage had ever come close. My delight, again written all over my face, made Sasha laugh. She found it funny and it only encouraged her to tease me more. Each time I started to make a move to take it to the next level, she’d find a new spot, forcing me to groan and lie back down. She then told me she was the boss!

It was Sasha who upped the ante and knelt between my legs. Her beautiful face was less then half an inch from my member as she looked me square in the eyes. I started to shake with anticipation but she kept the teasing going for another few minutes (seemed like hours) before she took me deeply into her mouth.

More teasing followed and after an amazing bout of sublime oral, she moved up my body and started grinding my little boy with her pussy, all the while looking me lovingly in the eyes.

“Would you like to fuck me?” she asked. At the point of losing my ability to speak I just nodded affirmatively. She slipped on a jacket and, literally, rode me to the inevitable explosion. I’d like to think she came too, I’m pretty sure she didn’t, but her facial expressions as we frantically fucked were a delight to see.

I haven’t had such a good time for a long, long while. She provided, for me, a perfect GFE and I can totally understand how easy it could be to fall under her spell, this is the only danger I see. Whether an act or a genuine, (I believe genuine), she is one special lady.

I suspect she won’t be around for long and, sorry to disappoint, she told me she is heading off on holiday for three weeks starting tomorrow.

If you are lucky enough to get to see her anytime though, be nice and whether she’s playing submissive or dominant that day, you’re sure to have a great time.

Offline dubhcarr

glad you had a great time. I understood from previous reviews that she was poorly organised and back to back booked. Doesn't seem so from your review. She certainly is a good looking babe.

Offline Nagilum

Glad you had a good time  :cool:

Visited Sasha a few times now.  Good punt, always enthusiastic and I recommend her.

Offline Nagilum

glad you had a great time. I understood from previous reviews that she was poorly organised and back to back booked. Doesn't seem so from your review. She certainly is a good looking babe.

Not poorly organised, but certainly back to back.  This is one of those - "cant be squeamish" moments. But she is fresh and always showers between sessions.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for clarification she is defo on my list. PS not squeamish if top totty on menu

Offline Cunning Punt

Not poorly organised, but certainly back to back.  This is one of those - "cant be squeamish" moments. But she is fresh and always showers between sessions.

As long as she showers until she is fresh, as you say, then I'm not sure why we need to be squeamish.
So thanks for confirming.

brolin_76

i saw her profile warning sign yesterday and now gone? :( anyone know what happened.?

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
She went back the Czech Republic Friday for a break. She told me she was coming back 20 May

brolin_76

She went back the Czech Republic Friday for a break. She told me she was coming back 20 May

ok thanks good to know. :)

tilt8890

Guys what are your thoughts on this???

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Tony_Red

Those are Sasha's pics and profile style written exactly like her previous profile. She was good but I personally wouldn't pay £150.

Offline G.Raff

Strange as Sam.menez is stated as British  :unknown:

tilt8890

And she is straight as well , just as the previous profile stated. i personally think its her, but would'nt pay her £150 an hour, she has got no boobs & services, as swallow or rimming not provided.. for that amount.. unrealistic, she'll find it hard to impress clients if anyone's to py that amount... :wacko:

tilt8890

Hello Guys....What are your thoughts on her new profile..
External Link/Members Only           External Link/Members Only

does her services reflect her prices or  is this girl being over ambitious in making the quick buck :thumbsdown: is it worth while the visit???

please comment your opinions.. Thanks

Offline Tony_Red

At 120 she would go on my plan B/back-up list.

However, if you are after a pump and dump with a very cute, young, sub and have low expectations of a gfe, then she would make a good choice. Like anything, YMMV.

Online PLeisure

Sergei needs to revise those rates....
60mins - £120
90mins - £270  :unknown:
120min - £240
o/n rate - £2,000

:sarcastic:

Offline Cunning Punt

Sergei needs to revise those rates....
60mins - £120
90mins - £270  :unknown:
120min - £240
o/n rate - £2,000

:sarcastic:

He already has done - they were £150ph last week.

Dusty phone, obviously.

As Tony says, £120ph still pretty high and won't be an automatic choice.

Online PLeisure

Why is the 90min rate higher than a 2hr  :rolleyes:

Fkn Sergei = numerically dyslexic

brolin_76

Hello Guys....What are your thoughts on her new profile..
External Link/Members Only           External Link/Members Only

does her services reflect her prices or  is this girl being over ambitious in making the quick buck :thumbsdown: is it worth while the visit???

please comment your opinions.. Thanks

is this the same Czech girl? now British? :cool: :coolgirl:

Offline Tonyleung

Whoever is setting the profile is really dicking it up. Its now £90/110....
Fucking aboout with prices.

Offline dubhcarr

yeh so much that she is well off my list. Law of supply and demand is one thing but forgetting the basics is another. I don't like to feel ripped off if price yoyo's. Too much choice out there in size 8 girl next door 20's good SP £100 PH to bother with greedy SP's!

Offline Cunning Punt

Yep, dusty phone - pure and simple.

They put a 50% increase to £150 on what it was on previous profile - and it's backfired spectacularly.

The trouble is, many punters who would have gone for £100, £110 or even £120 won't go on principle now.

Serves this outfit right - greedy bastards.

Offline Tonyleung

Eggszackerly. I was kicking myself for not seeing WG in the first place, but now I have kicked her off my hotlist.

naughtyboy0007

ok girl, looks good and young but not the best service, however worth around 90-100 i think, i will not visit unless rates go back to this original level. YMMV

Offline Cunning Punt

ok girl, looks good and young but not the best service, however worth around 90-100 i think, i will not visit unless rates go back to this original level. YMMV

And, as we all predicted.. back down to £100 per hour!

Offline tantric talents

She has been on my HL for a very long time but Heathrow can be such a pain to get to.
Would you mind indicating how close the hotel is to Heathrow?
Near one of the tube stations or a fair drive away ? Thanks
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 03:35:43 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Cunning Punt

She has been on my HL for a very long time but Heathrow can be such a pain to get to.

Don't know for sure because I've not seen her, but answers to many of your questions are available on this site and/or with a tiny bit of research.

There is a link to the reviews of Sasha, which give details - particularly Nagilum's excellent review in which a hotel is named with details of parking arrangements.

You can then check Google maps, with transit directions.

Not near a tube but buses run from airport and up and down Bath Road frequently.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks CP , that hint saved me a lot of research as I'm travelling abroad at he moment and haven't always got web access on my smartphone :hi:

Offline Bushmills

I think I can explain the pricing structure after my last encounter with Sasha. I was gong to post a review but then her profile disappeared. I will do a full review shortly.

She works in 1 hour blocks. Gives herself 10-15 mins between bookings (not good if she runs late, as has happened on both occasions)

So if you want 90 mins the pricing structure is geared to encourage you to spend 2h.

tilt8890

Thers no tube stations, but quiet a drive or a Bus ride from Hounslow west station or the Terminal 123 bust stop either way it would take about 20 min by Bus 222