Author Topic: lanzatote  (Read 1632 times)

Offline tomcat600

Will be heading there late June. Any good experiences or must sees?

Offline tomcat600


Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Thought you were making a "totty" reference...  :D

Offline CoolTiger

Thought you were making a "totty" reference...  :D

You beat me to it. He had totties on his mind, all the time.

Offline tomcat600


petersclose1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Been a couple of times.

Have a look at ISG - there are a couple of reports of houses of ill repute.
There is also SPICE - which is a swingers resort.

Sadly - if its there - I didnt find it - although I saw quite obvious adverts for lapdance clubs, I personally stayed away as the internet said its very expensive for what you get.

Do you have to go to LZ? Other islands in that area can be better?

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Told very small iland so no local wgs as every one knows every one

Offline tomcat600

Unfortunately tickets are booked