Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_blonde_gfe, Stevenage  (Read 2258 times)

6 review(s) for sexy_maja (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online chatman

I have now seen Maya a couple of times and she has already made it to my top 5!

First saw her, when she was working out of a flat in a tower block in the centre of Stevenage which was OK, but her new location in a posh new modern, studio ground floor flat, also in Stevenage, is so much nicer.

Comms are always good, either via AW email or by text, we now text a fair bit and if she can, Maya always responds very promptly.
Maya doesn't work every day and the days she does work, she sees a limited number of clients.  So I usually book in advance and has been a couple of times when Maya is not available, so plan ahead if you can.

Looks: Maya is Very attractive, size 12 body with 36C natural boobs. Beautifully dressed, high heels etc, smells great, Late 30's but could actually pass for younger. Super sexy body that does get me excited. A classy, sexy girlfriend sort of girl. Her pictures are accurate.

Once in the flat, Maya puts you at ease, she is chatty and will discuss many things if you are interested. Maya never asks for the paperwork, which I find a nice touch. She undresses you slowly which is bonus too. As for the play time, sex in most positions is available, as is oral both ways. Maya appears to enjoy herself too, which makes the session go so much better.

The clincher for me is that Maya goes out of her way to make me pop more than once.  As I'm getting on a bit, after the first pop, the recovery time takes longer these days, but Maya is always up for the challenge to get me again.  I have even told her it wasn't going to happen, as we were chatting and relaxing after the first round, but Maya said, we will see about that and she truly delivered and I left very, very happy, if a little bit wobbly!

Lovely girl and for me, an outstanding fuck. She is an absolute pro and I've already booked her again, this time with another girl for a bit of threesome fun, will update you all on how that goes soon.

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Offline Punchdrunk

Call me a cynic but i swear I've read this posting style before....

Offline socks

Call me a cynic but i swear I've read this posting style before....
Reads like touting/self promotion, female style to me. Passages written in the second person, strong focus on peripheral matters, a total absence of the explicit details punters are interested in... :bomb:

Offline cunnyhunt

Reads like touting/self promotion, female style to me. Passages written in the second person, strong focus on peripheral matters, a total absence of the explicit details punters are interested in... :bomb:

It think genuine but a lurker/leach, 5 posts in 10 months,  has seen many but only one review for "his" favourite

Note to Poster.
If you have a top 5 please review the other 4 for the members. :hi:

Offline Punchdrunk

He uses very simular terms/laungage to the plonker who was posting to himself about the same working girl.

Offline Big Bad R

Mr H Boss I presume !   :bomb:

Although having seen said lady I would agree with review ! Review to follow

Offline Talbear

This site is just ridiculous..., so much suspicion of anyone who dares post... :timeout:

Offline Badvicar

This site is just ridiculous..., so much suspicion of anyone who dares post... :timeout:

Sorry you find this site ridiculous. Go elsewhere.

Offline Hertsgent

Gman, it is a strangely written review, but it is your first one, and you did contribute to a superb Suzanne stevenage thread, which saved me a visit  :thumbsup:

Despite the review style, I concur with a lot of the content (particularly the second Pop bit). Haven't been to the new place yet, but it is my intention to "visit" monthly (although failed in April ), having been 3 times before. There are a lot of things I like about her, that come together to make a memorable experience, hence the repeat visitng.

Write some more reviews, as it will be interesting to see your take on the area, and selfishly you might uncover an undiscovered nugget for me  :wacko:

Shaunsmith27

Hi new to site trying to source if this girl sweet blonde is worth seeing, if pictures match, what's her face like and services?

PaleRider

I saw Maya recently and can only say that I would highly recommend her.
Very attractive 30-something, curvy size 12 and the best passionate GFE I have had (admittedly only from 3 punts) -  I'll post the full review shortly.

Offline Tony_Red

Tried to see her on 3-4 separate occasions, but no luck.

I hope she is worth the patience and the 1hr drive! I'm hoping she compares well to the highly rated London girls and not one of these ladies who is only good for her area if you understand what I mean.

Offline Big Bad R

Tried to see her on 3-4 separate occasions, but no luck.

I hope she is worth the patience and the 1hr drive! I'm hoping she compares well to the highly rated London girls and not one of these ladies who is only good for her area if you understand what I mean.

Hi Tony, she is an excellent gfe, depends who you are comparing her too when talking about London girls. She is certainly not a KDD or Lizzy Wilde !

Offline Tony_Red

I hope so. I have seen a few ladies around m25 areas and a bit further and just felt they were overpriced for what they were offering. Because there wasn't much competition in the area, they stood out more and could afford to have the punters queuing up.

Also, I don't book more than 24hrs in advance.