Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeggyAmanda - Glasgow - TOFTT Again with this 100% Scottish Girl  (Read 5511 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Again here I am TOFTT and after much research and correspodance let me bring to you another very very hot Scottish born and bred girl who is a part timer at this job.

It's my new thing.....hot Scottish part time working girls.......they really do offer a different level of service, in my heads it's because they are only doing this a few hours a few they are all excited and always fresh for a punt.

Amanda is a 6ft (without heels) tall gorgoeus scottish brunette who must be in her early 20s. Her legs and her ass have to be her greatest features but she has a very nice top half of body with great tits and responsive nipples and is a really cute looking girl.

After some great comms via AW over a few days we spoke and I was happy that this girl was 100% genuine and her pics are accutare, there are very limited pics as like I mentioned this isn't her main job so she is being cautious but I guarantee you she is very hot. This meeting took place last week in a central Glasgow hotel that has a very busy reception so no issues with entering etc.

I had asked Amanda to wear high heels and she answered all 6ft 6inches in some sexy underwear that really showed off her gorgoeus long legs and toned body, the tall girls really get me excited, in fact I'm tired on with really short girls and really tall girls lol.

Started with shower and as you would expect all facilities available in the really nice hotel. Amanda was lying on the bed looking great and I joined her for a really nice chat and a great laughs with some really great passionate in between, this girl is really easy to get on with.

I removed her bra and had a good suck on her nipples whilst she gently played with my rock hard cock and balls...........she moved down and gave a great OWO session, nice and sloppy and really got my juices flowing ......had to slow her down in case I shot my load too early. She gave me q nice body rub to slow my heart down and it was great to feel her body all over mine she was actually also good at massage.

This calmed the old heart down and I wanted to restart by tasting her pussy, she was nice a really fresh tasting and made all the right noises as I explored her tight wet pussy....she begged me to fuck her so on with the bag and started in Mish.....she wrapped her lovely long legs around me and I pumped her in a slow and sensual way ....it was great as we were both in the rythm.

I knew it wasnt going to take long so asked her to jump on top for some reverse cowgirl .....damn this girl worked my cock well and it was great to see me sliding in and out of her tight pussy......I couldn't hold it in long and shot in the bag.....she was loving the fact that I came so hard.

Nice gentle clean up from Amanda and we lay down and some more chatting and kissing, great touch was she was wrapped all around me with her long legs I didn't want to leave. Quick freshen up and I was on my way - a great 30/40mins so not a clock watcher for £80.

Overall a very positive booking and a highly recommened Scottish girl now on the scene, I definaltey know this is another great discovered scottish born and bred gem in Glasgow. Only downside for some people maybe her height but like I said I loved it, she also has some tatoos on her body that she has hidden in her pics as to be discrete.

Also remember she works full time and only does this maybe once or twice a week so maybe not as easy to get a hold off but beleive me she is def worth the trying , also all bookings need to made in advance so she can book a hotel room etc...

Next bookings she is making are for Mon 2nd May......ive booked in for another cheeky 30mins on Monday and hopefully she gets enough bookings from you guys to make it all worthwhile.

Cant wait to see her again ......
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 01:03:18 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Excuse the spelling and grammar was writing this late last night and whilst doing other work
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

No apologies necessary though no doubt somebody has called the grammar police already.  6ft and you asked her to wear 6inch heels what were you wanting to do, French kiss her belly button.

mavgoose

Good review. Sounds very sexy. Another addition to the local Scottish girls doing it for their own enjoyment.
Could be very tempted.

bigbell

seems you enloyed :hi:
thought id seen that profile before, may be wrong

Offline seeker

"she gently played with my rock hard cock and balls"....... :D
So your balls where rock hard as well  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Nice review taz .... :thumbsup:
I'll probably go see her on the 2nd May .....

Offline MrFox

Nice review Taz, I love a tall girl, I'll keep this one on the HL  :hi:

JazzMan

Good review TazMan.
Too tall for me though.
My women have to be 4 feet tall with a flat head so you can put a pint of beer on them.

Offline TKovac

Fuck me she must be massive that champagne bottle looks tiny in her hand. :D

Would get a complex as she gave me a hand job
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tazman1002001

No apologies necessary though no doubt somebody has called the grammar police already.  6ft and you asked her to wear 6inch heels what were you wanting to do, French kiss her belly button.

But she looks extra hot in high heels .....and yeah her belly button is way sexy lol
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

"she gently played with my rock hard cock and balls"....... :D
So your balls where rock hard as well  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Nice review taz .... :thumbsup:
I'll probably go see her on the 2nd May .....

Every thing was rock hard including my nipples  ;) ..... That's the effect this girl has lol

Yeah you won't be dissapointed ....let us know who you get on
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Good review TazMan.
Too tall for me though.
My women have to be 4 feet tall with a flat head so you can put a pint of beer on them.

Give her a twirl wee man she might just impress you lol ....

Out of her heels she isn't that tall.....
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Lying down
Where all the same size  :D
I've rattled a few 6 foot + girls
It's a whole new experience. ... :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah she is a nice a sexy size 10 so nice a slim and curves in the right places  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

What the fuck do you say to chat over with them over a few days on aw.

Mine are straigt amd simple. Are you free on x
Whats your phone number?

Offline tazman1002001

Whats your phone number?

Yeah that's what I do if it's girl who has feedback and reports on UKP ......that's easy.

If its a new girl with a new profile and zero feedback anywhere I like to space my conversation out, and ask about the girl, how long she has been doing the job, has she worked before doing it, can she send me some pics to prove she is genuine and girl from the pics and I also like to speak to the girl as well .....if you put time and a small bit of effort you weed out the crazy and fake chicks and find some real hot sexy Scottish girls like Amanda here ......  :thumbsup:

And it also means you don't have lots of negative reviews and experiences
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 06:30:09 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

Offline chilly

Quote from: tazman1002001 link=topic=94697.msg1143348#msg1143348 date=1461907740
[/quote
I honestly don't think you would give a negative review if you turned up at a door and sergi and his brothers held you down whilst subo with a strap on took care of ye
* she seemed to be loving it
*terrific thrusting
*amazing comms by sergi pretending to be Blondebombshell

Offline seeker

Whats your phone number?
I thought you'd quit   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Nasty habit ,smoking.

Offline tazman1002001

[quote author=tazman1002001 link=topic=94697.msg1143348#msg1143348 date=1461907740

I honestly don't think you would give a negative review if you turned up at a door and sergi and his brothers held you down whilst subo with a strap on took care of ye
* she seemed to be loving it
*terrific thrusting
*amazing comms by sergi pretending to be Blondebombshell

Sorry who the hell are you? Go back and crawl under the slimy dirty hole you crawled out from  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

I thought you'd quit   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Nasty habit ,smoking.

Ive quit reviewing

.... (i think)

RandyF

local Scottish girls doing it for their own enjoyment.

Oh dear fuck  :dash: The pish you read on here at times.  It'd sicken your arse  :lol:

RandyF

Amanda is a 6ft (without heels)

For real Taz?  Is this accurate figure, or just a ball park figure for a 'tall burd'?

Been with a few tall birds, 5'10 say 5'11 tops - like them tall, but never ever a 6footer  :)

What's the face like?  Look like any celabbrities? Unfortunately she'll be getting ridden like a pit pony come bank holiday Monday...turned into a superstar already Taz  :drinks:

Offline seeker

I'll ACTUALLY ride her into battle on Monday  :lol:

Randy what's with all the hateful moronic spewing from you
Lighten up ....you need a good long session. ...
Why don't you contribute something constructive ,at least once in a while
But that would mean you ACTUALLY needing to go on a punt ... :P

Offline tazman1002001

For real Taz?  Is this accurate figure, or just a ball park figure for a 'tall burd'?

Been with a few tall birds, 5'10 say 5'11 tops - like them tall, but never ever a 6footer  :)

What's the face like?  Look like any celabbrities? Unfortunately she'll be getting ridden like a pit pony come bank holiday Monday...turned into a superstar already Taz  :drinks:

Well I'm 6ft 1......and without heels she was same height as me so yeah a real tall hot and gorgeous girl....... Facially can't say she looks like anyone but a really nice girl next door look about her ... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I hope you don't mean that in a lacey kind of way Taz  :(

chico1000

Interesting point.

Offline tazman1002001

I hope you don't mean that in a lacey kind of way Taz  :(

"One mans trash is another mans treasure"  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

But Trash is always trash not that I'm implying anything
Maybe she was having a off day when I saw her  :unknown:
She should have got to her room settled in
Took a feww deep breaths and ready herself
before seeing paying customers .
Not start business the second the key was in the door  :thumbsdown:

Offline tazman1002001

Well had another follow up exclusive meet with Amanda tonight and she was great like the last visit, she is booked into a city centre hotels very safe and easy to pass reception and really nice rooms. Met tonight as I was busy Tomm and Tuesday morning when she is working and the she is back to her civvy job.

Couple of things I forgot to mention .... She has no gag reflex at all ...... I mean she had my cock ball deep in her mouth and was not flinching at all ..... This is like proper deep throat oWO I don't think anyone could do it any better ..... That was worth the visit alone.

Another things is she has really sexy feet she had as I had requested painted her toe nails for me and was wearing killer high heels and a very very short LBD ....she looked gorgeous. Also she has tatoos over her body ..... I've said it before I'm not a tatoo guy but she really and I mean really looks hot with the tatoos over her gorgeous 6ft tall body........

Won't go into too much other details......apart from she is a great kisser and loved a nice spanking whilst she was suckiing me off......

Like i mentioned she is working Tomm and Tue am and then back to her civvy job until her next time ..... I'm going to be stuck for choice  :crazy: now as that's a couple of hot civilian (civvy) part time scottish girls who are really great at what they do  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

RandyF

Out of sheer nosiness - anyway else get to Taz's superstar yesterday?  Doesn't say she's on today Taz, but next week the 9th.  Only aw feedback currently is yours....

I had contacted, but she never fucking replied  :lol:  A result in the end, my SA fuelled bank hol weekend was not too shabby :)

But still 6ft...nice.

Who else has seen her?

Offline DickDiver

A result in the end, my SA fuelled bank hol weekend was not too shabby :)

Have to say, Randy, that west coast SA far outplays east coast. All the Edinburgh amateurs think they have golden fannies.

Offline seeker

I saw her Yesterday  :cool:
A day she's a good un :thumbsup:
Definitely be back to further my exploration
Of the 6' Gorgeous Scottish honey
Taz :drinks:

RandyF

Have to say, Randy, that west coast SA far outplays east coast. All the Edinburgh amateurs think they have golden fannies.

West's certainly always been best for me on SA, DD.  I never touched anything in Glasgow SA for months, I was down in Prestwick, Ayr, Alloway, Coylton - fucking places I never even knew existed - full of young bright, obliging 'rich bitches', the sort that are raised with money, used to it, but currently without a pot to piss in  ;)

Somebody needs to reinvent SA now...with some new added twist.  I could see it not being as boring as AW in 6 months time  :(  As soon as the Daily Mail started featuring it every other day...that was it. All downhill :bomb:

RandyF

Taz :drinks:

A worthy Glasgow superstar then Seeker?  I thought every bugger would've been round their riding her yesterday, apparently not  :rolleyes:

Offline seeker

Hopefully she will only do this part time and
Not burn herself out ....
But only time will tell ... :unknown:
I think the 6' is frightening all the wee chaps :lol:
in more ways than one
I'm 6'2"  and  a seasoned pro now  :cool:

Offline seeker

She is obviously very carefull who she meets
Initial contact through  a.w
Then a booking request must be put in
She obviously checks out the punters feedback
And then a text message on the day of the meet ..
All very professionally done  :thumbsup:
If that's the way she feels is best and safest  for her
Then I'm ok with that ... :thumbsup:
Obviously second booking is a lot easier ...

Offline tazman1002001

Taz :drinks,in

Glad you liked her Seeker she has a great body doesn't she and her boobs are awesome oh and those legs and that ass damn it's making  me dribble thinking about her lol

Did you like the tattoos it really gives her such a great hipster/young student look about her ....

Roll on the next booking  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

A worthy Glasgow superstar then Seeker?  I thought every bugger would've been round their riding her yesterday, apparently not  :rolleyes:

I think she  wanted just  to have a good day not necessarily a very busy day plus like Seeker said she is ensuring safety comes first......Randy could this be you're first punt adte4 all those years lol
Banned by:

Offline chilly

Sorry who the hell are you? Go back and crawl under the slimy dirty hole you crawled out from  :thumbsup:
What you after? My full name and address?

Good review anyways

Sorry ..
 Terrific , amazing review

Offline tazman1002001

What you after? My full name and address?

Good review anyways

Sorry ..
 Terrific , amazing review

Your previous comments just make you seem like a dick and a keyboard warrior..... If you had just put up what you said now it would have been better  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

:dance: :yahoo: GREAT NEWS  :dance: :yahoo: ......just noticed that Amanda has new dates up ..... Looks like the THU 26/5 and FRI 27/5 ........ Roll on the end of the month 👍
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Thougt Id just update my review to say Amanda is doing a incall on 1/7 and 2/7 it's a few hours each day looks like she has hotel booked for one day.

I'm all booked in and looking forward to 6ft of hotness and great sex......  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101747.new#new

LeggyAmanda and sexyredheadxx are the same girl ...see above link for more details..... :thumbsup:
Banned by: