Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Analyaangel vs Anais1 - Glasgow  (Read 2133 times)

Offline godfatherofsoul

External Link/Members Only   -Anais

External Link/Members Only - AnalyaAngel

Looking to try a younger punt for anal next week. Both these lassies have decent reviews overall. Anyone able to vouch for these girls? Has anyone been fortunate enough to sample both?

DG

Can't offer first hand experience of either girl, but from a neutral's perspective, based on all reviews and comments and their profiles, Analya gets my vote.

chico1000

I have.  Analya was a decent enough punt.  When I brought up the anal question she said she had a dodgy tummy.  I don't know whether that was an excuse or not as I think that there has been a few reports on here that A levels was no problem.  She was sexy and willing enough I just found her a bit quiet and couldn't crack a smile.  I do like to have a bit of laugh as well as some good sex.

I have seen Anais several times and she is much better fun all round.  Nothing was a problem, sexy looking girl and good laugh in a quirky sort of way. Couple reports on here about a dirty bottom after exiting on Anal but personally I found her clean.  Will visit Anais again would not rule out a re visit to Analya but not my first choice.

Hope this helps. 

moosehead69

One was sultry Spanish beauty not that talkative but sexy body and good fun
Other eccentric quirky Romanian who's quite sexy but had issues with her dirty ass...

Offline godfatherofsoul

Thanks gents.

You haven't helped at all!  :dash: There's redlly not much in it. AnalyaAngel looks more attractive, whilst Anais looks more willing. I'm only through for the evening so have to make a decision soon.......

moosehead69

Book them both they stay close enough don't like the look of first walk round the corner!!

DG

One was sultry Spanish beauty not that talkative but sexy body and good fun
Other eccentric quirky Romanian who's quite sexy but had issues with her dirty ass...

Uhm?? Sultry Spanish beauty or dirty ass? Think I'll stick with my original pick  :lol:

chico1000

DG what is wrong with you tonight what happened to leave it with the folk with experience.  I have been back to see Anais several times.  I can wager you a bet that Moosehead never went back to see Analya and neither did I. 

Nice enough girl don't get me wrong but I know where there is more fun.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 09:31:03 pm by chico1000 »

Offline Courtney

DG what is wrong with you tonight what happened to leave it with the folk with experience.
:timeout:

Chill......maybe it was this review and my overdue "very little content" follow up that influenced his choice. ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94311.0

chico1000

The op who asked who had seen them both.  Only Moosehead and I so far.   Its 1-1.

But I note that contribution and I temporarily withdraw my remarks but your still annoying and  new review would be nice.

Anybody that is Chief Constable of the Grammar Police deserves a good kicking now and and again.

Offline Courtney

but your still annoying

...just some silly cheeky banter. :D 

Chief Constable of the Grammar Police

Brilliant, I like this title.  :D :hi:

....and yes it is "you're" not "your". :cool:

moosehead69

From reading reviews don't think anal is always on offer from analyaangel... Maybe need to confirm before hand ...

RandyF

from a neutral's perspective, based on all reviews and comments and their profiles, Analya gets my vote.

:rolleyes:  Ehh big man.  No offence, but a you giving a 'neutral's perspective' on this Analya hoor.  Think we both know that's never gonna happen  :lol: :D  98% of the other hoors in Glasgow, well fair enough sure, I'd buy into that...but not this one  ;)

RandyF

DG what is wrong with you tonight what happened to leave it with the folk with experience.  I have been back to see Anais several times.  I

I could've told you within 30seconds of opening this skanks profile DG was never ever going  :lol:  Your just making the big man feel awkward Chico, leave him alone - you don't need to follow each other around the same hoors anyway FFS.

DG

:rolleyes:  Ehh big man.  No offence, but a you giving a 'neutral's perspective' on this Analya hoor.  Think we both know that's never gonna happen  :lol: :D  98% of the other hoors in Glasgow, well fair enough sure, I'd buy into that...but not this one  ;)

RandyMan I'm forced to break my silence here purely because I have no fucking clue what you are rambling on about here? :unknown: :dash:

chico1000

I could've told you within 30seconds of opening this skanks profile DG was never ever going  :lol:  Your just making the big man feel awkward Chico, leave him alone - you don't need to follow each other around the same hoors anyway FFS.
Your right Randy.

Offline seeker

Imo analya is young and Gorgeous (and gave a great punt )
And the other one judging by the pictures; not  so ..
And yes, I am that shallow  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline godfatherofsoul

Decides to go with Anais1. Fingers crossed......

moosehead69

Decides to go with Anais1. Fingers crossed......
Oh well u get what u pay for ;-) ....

Offline storemansteve

Having seen them both - Analya twice and Anais once - I will return to Analya but not Anais - she a bit too quirky and odd for my tastes and her boobs are not well done - too much scarring - cheap job plus owo was rubbish. On the positive side she reacted exceptinally well to RO and A was enthusiatically given however everything was pretty much spot on with Analya.

Inspector Gadget

Why no just try em both?  Flip a coin to see who goes first, and see the other the following visit?  Easy!

Offline Para124

Saw Analya yet again yesterday (I know, can't help myself!).

Went for A-Levels this time (a first for me too actually!). Was all very clean and she didn't hesitate once. Gotta try these things at least once but realised it wasn't my bag, much prefer the traditional hole and given my size I felt she spent more time keeping herself relaxed than enjoying it so we quickly moved on...I might be wrong though as I'm not sure what normal procedure is!

In summary - she's well up for, very clean, and a fantastic punt regardless of what your after.

ickydicky

theres a reason why one hole is made to take a tadger and was isnae :dash:

Offline Para124

theres a reason why one hole is made to take a tadger and was isnae :dash:

+1  :yahoo: