Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyIzabelX  (Read 2646 times)

2 review(s) for SexyIzabelX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I am defiantly one who usually avoids Romanians. However I needed a quick meet, I wanted a very basic shag for cheap just to unload. So I took a liking to this girl.

Comms

This was nice and easy, I could tell it wasnt the girl and maybe another Romanian sectary

Price

I walked in and she asked for £50 for 1/2 I said it stated £40 and she said something to the girl (I believe she said be quick)

Looks:

She has a great pair of tits for her body and they defiantly felt real. Nice cute arse and a slim figure (theres me thinking I got lucky)

Meet

She sat on top of me, I got a bit worried as it almost looked like she was about to go straight in for bareback, luckily I was wrong she was letting me have a grope of her tits as she wanked, 30 seconds later she puts on a condom and I had to say common blow job please, so she starts with the blowjob, tip of cock in her mouth and wanking, hmmm not very sensual or sexy, she now stops and gets on top, starts pounding away 2 minutes later gets off and takes the condom off. I thought okay maybe OWO time, she said ''baby are you finished'' :scare:

Hell NO!!! get your ass back here I aint been here for 5 minutes yet. Anyway another condom on, and we get doggy, so I start pounding away and she says baby you do not have much time you need to finish!!!!!   what the hell!

Anyway thinking she may just leave me hanging, I got on top, with her juicy tits in my face and shot my load. All in all it lasted around 15 minutes in and out the door!!

As usual! Romanian girls offering a cheap punt and a crap service.

Offline captainfracass

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I am defiantly one who usually avoids Romanians. However ......

As usual! Romanian girls offering a cheap punt and a crap service.

However... You should stick to your guns and avoid Romanians. Their moto is always give the minimum and take the maximum.
So why do people falling again and again for the same scams ?

If you desperately need to "unload" , you should save your hard earned money and go online. Better than give it to this scamming mafias...

Ming

However... You should stick to your guns and avoid Romanians. Their moto is always give the minimum and take the maximum.
So why do people falling again and again for the same scams ?

If you desperately need to "unload" , you should save your hard earned money and go online. Better than give it to this scamming mafias...

And here is the expert with his one and only 15 min punt and that was a Romanian....

They are not all bad.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jockey

It was the convince and £40 punt, I expected a shit 20 minute service but enough to unload.

I ended up with a few minutes which was un expected.

I know for future

Ming

Definitely a negative Jockey, but don't be like some and rule out one nation of people just because of prejudice, I have had some good meets with Romanians as well as some bad, but that can also be said for almost every other nationality too.

As a general rule I would seriously question the service offering of a girl offering 30 mins at £40 and 1hr at £70, like everything else in life you get what you pay for... The key is research and try to think with the big head not the little one  :drinks:

Offline naughty boy 13

To be fair...with those bangers bouncing around...i wouldnt mind that service lol

Offline Jockey

To be fair...with those bangers bouncing around...i wouldnt mind that service lol

Lol, her tits are great  :lol: however I just wouldn't go back with the poor service.

Offline Jockey

Definitely a negative Jockey, but don't be like some and rule out one nation of people just because of prejudice, I have had some good meets with Romanians as well as some bad, but that can also be said for almost every other nationality too.

As a general rule I would seriously question the service offering of a girl offering 30 mins at £40 and 1hr at £70, like everything else in life you get what you pay for... The key is research and try to think with the big head not the little one  :drinks:

I do agree however I find Romanian girls stunning and had a little discussion thread before however sadly no one was able to point out a Romanian with great services, price and attitude.

I am up for suggestions

Offline xMaDDD

Seems like I got lucky with this one, was going to see her instead of the last girl I went with, who was great. I'll be taking her off the H/L then.  :)
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline pbrown355

Saw and reviewed this lady when her VS site was under the name Bya. She was one of a duo where the other girl was in charge and I got the feeling she was a beginner. It was a definite negative with all the rush tactics, her friend using the phone etc. Ys great tits but only if you get to play with them for a while. My whole visit was over in about 10 mins max.
As for Romanians, my current favourites are almost all Romanian. It's not the nationality, it's the girl (or I suppose her pimp)

Offline xMaDDD

Just a little update on this one, she offers bareback.

I think that's enough said. I certainly won't be going near.
Banned by:

Ming

Just a little update on this one, she offers bareback.

I think that's enough said. I certainly won't be going near.

Hi xMaDD

BB is not on her profile, how did you find this out?

Offline xMaDDD

Hi xMaDD

BB is not on her profile, how did you find this out?

When Jockey stated that it seemed like she was going to go for bareback, I decided to ask her if she does in fact do it. She said yes for a certain amount extra, blocked her number and blacklisted now.
Banned by:

Ming

When Jockey stated that it seemed like she was going to go for bareback, I decided to ask her if she does in fact do it. She said yes for a certain amount extra, blocked her number and blacklisted now.

Silly girl  :thumbsdown:

Thanks for letting us know

Offline Adultworkuser

I just went to see this girl today. Was thinking 40quid for 30mins? And shes quite hot why not. Got off on her road and called the bitch started interogating me on the phone. Telling me to get out the car and walk up the road felt unsafe. Got in the house and although she is a nice girl and she takes care of her appearance her service is really shit. Yes she kept asking every minute if i was finished im thinking we just started she didnt even give any head. She just wanted me out the door asap and i felt very uncomfortable and it was hard to enjoy myself. While i was fuking her she had the nerve to pick up her phone and start typing. She literally put no effort what so ever like fucking a lifeless object. Its always the romanians man only one romanian who provided good service ive seen which is camy in tipton very good service highly recommended as for isabel she can fuck off
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 11:34:14 pm by Adultworkuser »

Offline PepeMAGA

body looks delicious, so shame on the service/face.