Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Luma aka tayla- Wimbledon village  (Read 12735 times)

14 review(s) for Tayla Brazil (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for Tayla Brasil (20 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Kate never answers her phone! Tried both numbers a good few times, don't know what's up  :unknown:

Thats odd as her adds still up so she's paying money for acemassage for nothing but  nothing shocks me when it comes to prossie logic  :wackogirl:

Kate never answers her phone! Tried both numbers a good few times, don't know what's up  :unknown:

This is kates/nina aw account  keep a eye out if a new number pops up
External Link/Members Only

foxinthebox9

Haha.. You're probably right. It won't be the council that have the major issue, it will be the residents and considering there are 2 estate agents directly opposite, they will probably have an opinion too.

As far as I'm aware, there are 2 others in there too. If that's the case there will be a fair amount of traffic and will be pretty obvious to people in the local vicinity, what's going on. There are a few houses on that road worth over £6m, and trust me those people know how to complain when they don't like something!

And.....so what? If a girl gets grief from being in one location, she will just move to another. As long as she's making good money she won't be disappearing. So there's really no issue  :unknown:

Offline Harry Monk

Sorry but I may be being dense here,are Tayla/Luma and Carol Dante the same girl.
Did I miss something

Sorry but I may be being dense here,are Tayla/Luma and Carol Dante the same girl.
Did I miss something

Carol is a prossie called kate who also goes by the name nina. Luma/Tayla are one person the original person who I reviewed

Offline Harry Monk

Carol is a prossie called kate who also goes by the name nina. Luma/Tayla are one person the original person who I reviewed

:drinks:
What's Carol like ? Good SP?

:drinks:
What's Carol like ? Good SP?

When I met her I had a good time read my review on her shes under nina and kate 2 separate reviews

Offline ReActive778

I bet her tits are enhanced.
Vast majority if not all of these brazillians are as natural as kim kardashian.
i hate when they state: "natural beauty"
Then during the visit you discover op scars on her tits, hips and ass... hair extensions etc, a narrow hip bone, and then a thought spring into ones mind:
"Was she born with a dick originally?"

Find me one natural genuine latin... real and natural one

Offline Mario7769

Then during the visit you discover op scars on her tits, hips and ass... hair extensions etc, a narrow hip bone, and then a thought spring into ones mind:

Kate/Nina is one of the few (with at least a natural ass). But surprise surprise, never answers any of her numbers.

The other Kate (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106949.0) is natural everywhere. But going to see her is the same as going to see the sights at Chernobyl.

Natural pretty Latinas wnt be prossie they will end up married to footballers or millionaires in brazil  :hi:

Trebor1318

This has got to be a very real concern and the reason I would never get with a Thai prossie!

I was going to write a new review, but i decided that would be OTT so i will attach it to this old one.

Nice apartment in earls court its a lot better and more discreet than her old place was in Wimbledon, i stayed for 60 mins and paid 160 the service was OWO GREAT SUCKING felt like I had jumped in niagra falls thats how muxh saliva was on my dick :lol: :cool:.

Fucked her in doggy for most of this punt while i was squeezing her tits then onto to missionary and then I spent at least 15 mins just sucking her tits and fingering her ass. Then more doggy untill it was time for me to prone bone her, we worked up a sweat and then I finished in legs on shoulders power fucking her untill i nutted in the dom.

Expensive punt but she still delivers a 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ service, i will happily see her again as you know what your getting.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 10:58:58 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Bassman

Her ass loos proper fake in the photos in her gallery. It is right? Is it firm/hard?

Offline bukowski

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Her ass loos proper fake in the photos in her gallery. It is right? Is it firm/hard?

It's fake she's lost some weight in her lower section, but you dnt really notice it when your with her, to best describe it I would say firm not hard.

Offline Chorley

Always been interested in this one, but Wimbledon's too far for me. Does she work more central sometimes, or is it just south of the river?

Always been interested in this one, but Wimbledon's too far for me. Does she work more central sometimes, or is it just south of the river?

Read it better shes not in Wimbledon anymore, she's based in earls court i said that in the new part i added yesterday

Offline Anadin

Oh shit she's back. I thought she was long gone. Changed profile so I'd have never have seen this.

Nice One. Of course I'm miles away now but something to look forward to when I get back.

Offline Mario7769

Natural pretty Latinas wnt be prossie they will end up married to footballers or millionaires in brazil  :hi:

This is true...

As with everything concerning beauty, only the real ones will ever attract the attention that stays. Practically all of the Latina WGs are fake.

Suzy is half real. Her ass is real. Tits are fake. She does well because she is exceptional looking despite the enhancements.

Real as Martian says, won't need to be a WG.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 09:42:42 pm by Mario7769 »

This is true...

As with everything concerning beauty, only the real ones will ever attract the attention that stays. Practically all of the Latina WGs are fake.

Suzy is half real. Her ass is real. Tits are fake. She does well because she is exceptional looking despite the enhancements.

Real as Martian says, won't need to be a WG.

Long time no hear stranger, everything good with you

Offline Germany

Thanks BM, you found the lost goldfish. And her pictures & profile pretty much changed so it has the feel of new freshness and/or new beginning, not expired but inspired! BTW I wouldn't recognise her by the new photos, beside the fact that her name remaining the same.

Great, agree with the comments above!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 11:35:57 am by Germany »

Offline Germany

I would like to add a comment, her business practices are pretty outstanding, meaning that, same as BM I seen her once before (normally I'm not returning as much, I'm not GF SEEKING guy, and always looking for new waters) and even when I sms her and subsequently cancel or did not show up she would save my number and knowing me by that behaviour...

I'm going to obtain postcode from her, leave my signature underneath (my "punting" name which is not Germany  :D) and definitely at some point return the call and she will know who am I and from where I coming from... :thumbsup:

I would like to add a comment, her business practices are pretty outstanding, meaning that, same as BM I seen her once before (normally I'm not returning as much, I'm not GF SEEKING guy, and always looking for new waters) and even when I sms her and subsequently cancel or did not show up she would save my number and knowing me by that behaviour...

I'm going to obtain postcode from her, leave my signature underneath (my "punting" name which is not Germany  :D) and definitely at some point return the call and she will know who am I and from where I coming from... :thumbsup:

That does not make any sense at all, have you been drinking Hennessey or Tequila  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Anadin

Anyone manage to get in contact with her? I've failed every time, has she gone again?

Anyone manage to get in contact with her? I've failed every time, has she gone again?

Offline grandaddybadman

She looks amazing but has limited services though.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

She looks amazing but has limited services though.

you need to check the reviews buddy, she is anything BUT limited

btw...thanks for the tip about drinking water...lots of it. Pissing aside that shit is fucking awesome for the action......recovery time cut down in like 1/3 to half the normal time and much bigger loads LOL

Offline Anadin

not answering

Yeah and phones been off too, going straight to voicemail.

Offline grandaddybadman

you need to check the reviews buddy, she is anything BUT limited

btw...thanks for the tip about drinking water...lots of it. Pissing aside that shit is fucking awesome for the action......recovery time cut down in like 1/3 to half the normal time and much bigger loads LOL

no problem, i couldn't believe water can make such a difference.

as for tayla, i've never seen her i was just going off the "ENJOYS" list.

no problem, i couldn't believe water can make such a difference.

as for tayla, i've never seen her i was just going off the "ENJOYS" list.

Only thing she doesn't do is CIM and BB

Offline Donald Punt

Banned reason: Asking to be banned

Offline grandaddybadman

Only thing she doesn't do is CIM and BB

fuckin hell.......what a fantastic woman.