Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucie Bee in Mansfield  (Read 1494 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Chezzie John

Just had a hour incall with Lucie :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As most people will know I've done a 3 of Lucie's partys over the last few weeks and loved them and a 30min booking but this time I wanted a hour with her all to myself :)

We started off the booking with a bit of a snog then moved onto owo in which soon got to nice and I shot my load.

One of the things on my to list is to have a girl quirt as it would be a right turn on and I knew that her new wand had done the trick in another booking so I asked her to bring it along to see if she could manage it again even though I knew its hit and miss if she can do it.
So I had her laid on the bed with me watching her squirming all over the place and she soon was screaming as she cum but no squirting. She was determined to try again for me so she reved up her wand again and had me snogging her to see if this helped and she was soon screaming again and cum and I had a quick slurp at her wet pussy and then she noticed a little wet patch on the bed so she did a tiny squirt and I missed it.
But by now I was gagging for it so I had her bend over and fucked her doggie style and I soon shot my load :)

After a little break Lucie started with owo again until I had her climb on board and had her fuck me again for round 3.

So overall I loved my time with Lucie and I've met her 5 times this year now and most girls are lucky to see me once a year so she must be doing something right.

GolfNut

Nice one Chezzie

We need to be careful, that new doxy could make us all redundant  :sarcastic:

Glad you had a great time with Lucie. Guess I better join the queue again then.  :music:

Offline Chezzie John

I know your plans for Leicester Golfnut, You dont piss about do you. I like it  :thumbsup:

I'll snip the plug off her new toy if it starts nicking our fun :D

GolfNut

I know your plans for Leicester Golfnut, You dont piss about do you. I like it  :thumbsup:

I'll snip the plug off her new toy if it starts nicking our fun :D

;) Yeah gonna be a good time for sure.

:lol: :lol: She'll be buying a UPS for power back up next.

(Uninterruptable Power Supply for those of you who don't know what a UPS is)

sirbonkalot

Sounds like GN is off again!!!! Can't wait for the review!!!
Good job CJ

Offline pedro2

Just had a hour incall with Lucie :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As most people will know I've done a 3 of Lucie's partys over the last few weeks and loved them and a 30min booking but this time I wanted a hour with her all to myself :)

We started off the booking with a bit of a snog then moved onto owo in which soon got to nice and I shot my load.

One of the things on my to list is to have a girl quirt as it would be a right turn on and I knew that her new wand had done the trick in another booking so I asked her to bring it along to see if she could manage it again even though I knew its hit and miss if she can do it.
So I had her laid on the bed with me watching her squirming all over the place and she soon was screaming as she cum but no squirting. She was determined to try again for me so she reved up her wand again and had me snogging her to see if this helped and she was soon screaming again and cum and I had a quick slurp at her wet pussy and then she noticed a little wet patch on the bed so she did a tiny squirt and I missed it.
But by now I was gagging for it so I had her bend over and fucked her doggie style and I soon shot my load :)

After a little break Lucie started with owo again until I had her climb on board and had her fuck me again for round 3.

So overall I loved my time with Lucie and I've met her 5 times this year now and most girls are lucky to see me once a year so she must be doing something right.
ha ha .... she must be very lucky CJ  :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

She is a very lucky girl Pedro :D I met shit loads of girls last year and even if they blew my socks off the new girl would still win when it came to my next punt.

The only girls I seen regular last year were at TLC parties until some twat set it on fire :thumbsdown:

But Lucie and friends have come to the rescue with their partys and Lucie was a girl who I probably would have met before due to no face pictures as I like having something to perve over and now I reckon she's my favorite girl out there.

Offline Desimonic

Great review mate, you're spoiling her rotten hehe :lol: