Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia 4 you Norwich  (Read 1283 times)

3 review(s) for Claudia 4 you (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline phillips

Claudia 4 you in call Norwich one hour £130

External Link/Members Only

Coms.. Not bad room for improvement but we got there in the end, Mostly by text.

Venue.. Hotel in Norwich, easy access to rooms via lift. parking across the road at a well known supermarket.

Claudia.. She is Polish and her english is very good.

Having got to her room and knocked was let in to be met by Claudia.
She is very thin with blonde hair and a gaunt looking face,I think in her day she was a stunner.

First thing that struck me was she told me to make payment when we had finished and to do so only if I was happy with the service she gave. Her words.

So off with my kit and on to the bed.Plenty of kissing, then she removed her black dress, she is thin and a bit boney with stretch marks and hardly any breasts.
very small indeed.
She then gave me OWO and all I can say is she is very skilful, She licked and sucked my balls my shaft really went to town.
CIM and she swallowed my load and then licked my cock clean,who needs wet wipes.

We had a chat and then went for round two.

She got me hard again then on with the mac and then squatted on my cock and on her haunches went up and down on my cock. a great feeling.
Not the prettiest of women body wise but she knows how to please a man.
Came for the second time in the mac and she cleaned me up and had another brief chat before I left.

Would I return yes I would

:drinks:

Offline Badvicar

Thanks for the review. Out of my patch, but others will find the review usefull for sure.

Offline phillips

Thanks for the review. Out of my patch, but others will find the review usefull for sure.

Thank you, I do hope my first review will be of help.

It was long overdue on my part, needed to give something back.  :hi:

Offline socks

Not a girl whose profile would have enticed me anyway but well done on taking the reviewing plunge and for confirming that whilst she sounds like a good provider isn't for me. It's good indeed to give something back  :thumbsup:

Offline Taggart

Gaunt, stretch marks, no tits and boney.  Not the prettiest woman too. And that ranks positive?
Oh well.....

Neal69

Taggart.

This is what puts people off posting reviews.

The girl is clear on her profile that she is 40 so there is a good chance she had had children so a good chance she has stretch marks.

She looks slim in her profile.

The op had a good punt.

Would it not be better to say .... "Thanks for.the review and TOFTT but not my cup of tea".

Actually just what socks said.

OP thanks for TOFTT and  glad you had a good time.

N
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 10:33:02 pm by Neal69 »

petersellers

I agree with Neal69,
reviews are about having a good experience rather than punt with a model and had a poor experience

Offline oohermrs

Me too.

Thanks phillips for the review.  Like others, a bit out of my way, but someone will find it useful.   :thumbsup:

Offline GoldenLeaf

Gaunt, stretch marks, no tits and boney.  Not the prettiest woman too. And that ranks positive?
Oh well.....
Reviews are based on personal opinion, he may like what you don't.

Would be a boring world if everyone had the same tastes !

Cheers for the review, looks like she's got a nice arse!

Offline Students Notebook

Taggart.

This is what puts people off posting reviews.

The girl is clear on her profile that she is 40 so there is a good chance she had had children so a good chance she has stretch marks.

She looks slim in her profile.

The op had a good punt.

Would it not be better to say .... "Thanks for.the review and TOFTT but not my cup of tea".

Actually just what socks said.

OP thanks for TOFTT and  glad you had a good time.

N

I completely agree with Neal, Petersellers, Oohermrs & Goldenleaf. It was nice of Phillips to do his review. Take it for what it is.

By chance I too visited her recently and I was at the point of doing my own review, only I have been busy.

I thought of adding a couple of notes to this review but on the whole I think it best if I do my own. It will be similar but there is at lest one other " bit", I want to mention. Hope to do it this afternoon when I get back from Stanstead, If I'm not too exhausted. SN

Offline socks

Yes definitely do your own review, it's how admin wants his site to run. The exception would be when contributing by sharing elements of a punt that happened ages ago, so if for example you fucked claudia 2 years ago, then a full review is unlikely to be appropriate.