Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: These Girls Will Play Party!! Pippa Knight & Mistress JJ, Nottingham  (Read 4314 times)

sirbonkalot

These Girls Will Play Party!! Pippa Knight & Mistress JJ,  Nottingham

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue  Pippa's Nottingham city Centre apartment
price 100,
Duration 1 hr

This was Pippa and JJ's first party date and they clearly had put a lot of thought into it to try to make sure it was a success which it certainly was.
There were some light snacks and fruits, Iced water, juice, various drinks and some Prosecco on offer to keep us sustained and refreshed. There were hangers for our clothes which was a nice touch and better than in a heap on the floor and plenty of clean fresh towels.

There was the usual last minute drop out so instead of the 4 guys it was only 3 which was OK and seemed to work well although i am sure it would have been just as good with 4.
After having a quick shower i emerged from the bathroom to find the other 2 guys and the girls were stripped and ready for action so I headed for the bed to find Pippa and one guy there so joined them,  Pippa had a cock in each hand which she then alternated with sucking us each in turn, the 3rd guy arrived at the end of the bed with JJ and she proceeded to suck him while he fingered Pippa at the same time. after a short while Pippa got on all fours and received and was being licked and i assume rimmed by one guy who then continued on to give her a hard pounding from the rear while she continued to suck me off,  JJ then appeared close-by so i managed to get my fingers to her sweet spot and discovered how wet she was with all that was going on.she was juicy and tight, Yum yum !!
I then moved over to get to grips with JJ better with more exploration of each others bodies, she gives a great blow job with plenty of spitting and sloppy action with some added "Slap & Tickle!!" before I suggested she climbed on top and she rode me for a while before we changed position to Missh where i managed to get a hand on both JJ and Pippas tits as Pippa was being fucked by the 3rd guy across the bed as well, i was in Titty heaven as Pippa has fantastic large tits and JJ has fantastic smaller ones and both girls have great sensitive nipples, What a treat !! we then moved to Doggy where i could hold on no more and let go round one deep inside her. 
I then had a quick drink to recover a bit and rejoined the bed to let Pippa blow some life into me which she did admirably and I then returned the favor before diving in with some deep missionary with her legs over my shoulders while she was sucking a guy on the other side of the bed.
JJ was giving one guy more attention on the sofa while we were spread across the bed and we heard some loud moans and groans coming from that area. by this time we were about halfway through the hour and we all had some refreshment before quickly getting back into the action, I sat on the sofa with Pippa knelt in front of me giving me a blow job while another guy knelt behind her banging her from the rear, i  was not gong to pop again any time soon so i left her with the other guy on the sofa and went to find JJ, she was spreadeagled on the bed with her head on the bottom corner being seen to from the other side of the bed so i offered up my cock for some face fucking action which was excellent.
We had a casualty in the furniture department when someone broke the legs of the sofa with some frenzied action but the bed survived the onslaught of 5 of us at one point !!
the next 20  mins or so was a bit of a blur of sucking, fucking and licking with most of us climaxing again in the frenzy and getting hot and steamy with it !! We all seemed to lose track of time until it was time to stop which none of us really wanted to do but unfortunately as we had all got places to be elsewhere we called it a day.
We took turns in showering and had a quick final drink and bite to eat before heading out with smiles on our faces, The girls really seemed to enjoy themselves and were looking forward to the next ones coming up. they were even discussing the possibility of some much longer ones in the future. All in all it was a great and classy party which certainly lives up to the others in the EM area which I have been to recently (the day before with Luciebee in Mansfield) albeit a little smaller as there were only 2 girls and 3 guys instead of the 3 girls and 5 guys of the previous days party.
I will certainly be booking up to the next one when my diary allows and would say the party was a success.

Offline thehoodman1

great review, Im hoping for similar action as im attending their party later this week. :diablo:

Offline pedro2

Great review matey, glad you had a good time.
There are plenty of choices for this sort of action in the East Midlands these days, shame there wasn't when i was active  :(
 :thumbsup:to all involved  :P

sirbonkalot

Great review matey, glad you had a good time.
There are plenty of choices for this sort of action in the East Midlands these days, shame there wasn't when i was active  :(
 :thumbsup:to all involved  :P
That's too bad Pedro, i'm sure they will still be around when you get back in the saddle !!

GolfNut

Great Review SBAL

Glad you and the other guys had a splendid time with Pippa and Mistress JJ.

She's a new name I'm not familiar with, sounds like she might be worth checking out.  :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

I did today's 11am Party :)

I met Pippa about a year ago and she was a girl I liked but never got around to going back so it was good to see her again.

I'd been told that only 3 blokes were booked in and on arrival I seen The Hood who I'd partied with before walking down the street so went and had a chat whilst waiting for the door number. Pippa then phoned me with the number and we were off.

Pippa's flat was nice and there was plenty of nibbles to be had but I had other plans ;)  In the end the 3rd person was a no show so I started the party off with Pippa kissing me and then owo with her looking into my eyes and that done me as her eyes right turn me on and I shot my load. Whilst this was happening JJ was giving The Hood owo still so Pippa just started again and I was hard again even before I'd lost my previous hard on so more owo until I had Pippa ride me whilst The Hood was fucking JJ and I soon shot my load again :D
The Hood then had JJ tied up to the door slapping her arse as she's mainly a Mistress until Pippa dragged me off to the bed again. I'd only been there about 20mins and we were going for round 3  :D But I'd been tipped off by a fellow member that Pippa was on a mission to make me cum 6 times :wacko: So I did some pussy licking then stuck a condom on for round 3.
By now The hood had finished with JJ and I don't know what he was pissing about at has he was 2 loads behind me :D So after a bit of a snog with JJ I was hard again so she got on her knees sucking me off until I suggested fucking her on the settee for round 4 :)

By now I wanted a break and thought it would be good for The Hood to tackle them both. This is where JJ decided to tie him to the bed and blindfold him and wanked him off :D Pippa then decided my break was over and got me going again with her sexy eyes and sucked me off until I spunked on her face.

By now I was sure I was empty but Pippa went for round 6 and I was really having to put my mind to it and I was getting there until I got distracted and didn't quite have enough time left to revive myself.

So overall I really enjoyed it

Offline little_big_horn

Great reviews guys, booked in for Fridays party, :yahoo: first one in about ten years. This years about quality not quantity for me sounds like a good time was had by all with two great girls. I've not met either to date :diablo:

Offline mrspock

I'm booked in for the 1:00 party - can't wait, I'm hard already just thinking about it !! :wacko:

Offline little_big_horn

I'm on the 1 o'clock bus too! see you there  ;)

sirbonkalot

Great reviews guys, booked in for Fridays party, :yahoo: first one in about ten years. This years about quality not quantity for me sounds like a good time was had by all with two great girls. I've not met either to date :diablo:
So how was it LBH, was it worth the 10 yr wait?? Life's too short to wait that long between parties so get stuck in!!

Offline thehoodman1

I went yesterday and joined the legend ChezzieJohn, met him outside as I walked to venue, Know him from previous parties, chatted whist waiting for Pippa to call us into flat, once inside found out we were only two guys attending, on arrival Both Pippa and MistressJJ are what I expected from their respective online info.

Modern clean flat plenty of snacks( strawberries etc and drink (Alcohol and Non alcoholic offered) as was a shower.

The party starts with getting naked at my usual breakneck speed and JJ giving me owo alongside pippa whos giving chez owo on the double bed.
I start fucking JJ in mish as chez is being ridden cowgirl :yahoo: Good strong bed here!! (Its the sofa thats broke here :cry:)

JJ during the fucking and sucking mentions shes got some toys which she doesnt mind using so it off the bed and its JJ whos restrained on the bathroom door not me as she perhaps wanted. I spanked her getting her arse nice and pink before getting between her legs  :P bringing her off rather vocally. Made a nice change I think for her to sub. Shows how versatile she is.  :thumbsup:

We try fucking up against the window but couldnt quite get it right. good view of JJs lovely arse though. :D

About this time I was grabbed by Pippa (chez was recovering I think having cum about 4 times already)and taken to the bed and we fucked mish and then JJ joined us and suggested as id restrained her, It was my turn to reciprocate so I let them tie to the bed and blindfold me and started wanking me off and doing all sorts of hurty things to my cock and balls :(

Pippa sits on my face, so I thought what the hell, give her clit a good tongue lashing until she cums whilst JJs still wanking?sucking me off. Once released I went and got some snacks to recover.

I sat near chez and pippa as she was sucking him off again! but me watching must have put him off as they retreated to the bed area for some privacy ;)

I think I tried fucking JJ again but time wasnt on my side and the party finished. Cum result 6-0 to chez.

Showered, ate and drank ,kissed ladies goodbye and on our merry way into the Nottingham sunshine. At home Later in afternoon just had to have 2 wanks  :wacko:( thinking back to JJs lovely arse and Pippa lovely tits) to round off day nicely>

Offline little_big_horn

Had an amazing time :thumbsup:,I was a little apprehensive at first with the last time I went to a party being 10 years ago. I shouldn't have worried and am looking forward to the next one :lol:.

I was the last to arrive, good comms, address given about two hours earlier with a quick call on arrival to confirm appt. number . Upon entry into Pippas small flat another two other guests and mistress JJ were stood chatting. Pippa is as good if not better than her photos and as I found out she is a sexy minx that loves being fucked. :wackogirl:

A range of snacks, wine, strawberries and soft drinks were available, all in all a very relaxed and welcoming reception. One by one we took showers until it was the girls left fully clothed, soon after two of us were on the bed with Pippa and JJ was on the sofa sucking the other guy off, with us both taking her underwear off in the process to reveal her great tits and shaven pussy

I felt conscious of pushing in when the other guy was with Pippa, it just happened that we shared and alternated, Pippa paid great attention to my cock and was vocal in asking me to stick it in her mouth whilst being licked out, after swapping and spending some time with RO I shot my load. Retiring to the kitchen area for the other guy to finish. As he finished and went to the kitchen I went back to lay on the bed. After freshening up Pippa joined me, what followed can only be described as GFE, plenty of DFK,oral on each other I then released  it was only Pippa that hadn't come yet, shortly after I was deep inside her with her literally begging to come and boy did she come  :yahoo: we joked that we could just lay there and spoon each other for 20 mins. Pippa needed a rest but shortly after joined me on the sofa and sucked me off for no.2  :yahoo:

Tried a third pop: it was great being sucked off by Pippa with JJ playing with me too, whilst willing the tank was dry  :thumbsdown: Didn't spend much time with JJ chatted at the end, both really nice girls who deserve to be treated well.

I'll be returning soon for a 1:1 with Pippa after reading other reviews might even go for tie and tease. Overall 10/10 and great value. 

sirbonkalot

Well done LBH, nice review, glad you broke your 10 yr party duck in style !!
I can recommend the T&T it's great fun!!

BigVince

These Girls Will Play Party!! Pippa Knight & Mistress JJ,  Nottingham

Venue  Pippa's Nottingham city Centre apartment
price 100,
Duration 1 hr

This was Pippa and JJ's first party date and they clearly had put a lot of thought into it to try to
make sure it was a success which it certainly was.
There were some light snacks and fruits, Iced water, juice, various drinks and some Prosecco on offer to keep us sustained and refreshed. There were hangers for our clothes which was a nice touch and better than in a heap on the floor and plenty of clean fresh towels.

There was the usual last minute drop out so instead of the 4 guys it was only 3 which was OK and seemed to work well although i am sure it would have been just as good with 4.
After having a quick shower i emerged from the bathroom to find the other 2 guys and the girls were stripped and ready for action so I headed for the bed to find Pippa and one guy there so joined them,  Pippa had a cock in each hand which she then alternated with sucking us each in turn, the 3rd guy arrived at the end of the bed with JJ and she proceeded to suck him while he fingered Pippa at the same time. after a short while Pippa got on all fours and received and was being licked and i assume rimmed by one guy who then continued on to give her a hard pounding from the rear while she continued to suck me off,  JJ then appeared close-by so i managed to get my fingers to her sweet spot and discovered how wet she was with all that was going on.she was juicy and tight, Yum yum !!
I then moved over to get to grips with JJ better with more exploration of each others bodies, she gives a great blow job with plenty of spitting and sloppy action with some added "Slap & Tickle!!" before I suggested she climbed on top and she rode me for a while before we changed position to Missh where i managed to get a hand on both JJ and Pippas tits as Pippa was being fucked by the 3rd guy across the bed as well, i was in Titty heaven as Pippa has fantastic large tits and JJ has fantastic smaller ones and both girls have great sensitive nipples, What a treat !! we then moved to Doggy where i could hold on no more and let go round one deep inside her. 
I then had a quick drink to recover a bit and rejoined the bed to let Pippa blow some life into me which she did admirably and I then returned the favor before diving in with some deep missionary with her legs over my shoulders while she was sucking a guy on the other side of the bed.
JJ was giving one guy more attention on the sofa while we were spread across the bed and we heard some loud moans and groans coming from that area. by this time we were about halfway through the hour and we all had some refreshment before quickly getting back into the action, I sat on the sofa with Pippa knelt in front of me giving me a blow job while another guy knelt behind her banging her from the rear, i  was not gong to pop again any time soon so i left her with the other guy on the sofa and went to find JJ, she was spreadeagled on the bed with her head on the bottom corner being seen to from the other side of the bed so i offered up my cock for some face fucking action which was excellent.
We had a casualty in the furniture department when someone broke the legs of the sofa with some frenzied action but the bed survived the onslaught of 5 of us at one point !!
the next 20  mins or so was a bit of a blur of sucking, fucking and licking with most of us climaxing again in the frenzy and getting hot and steamy with it !! We all seemed to lose track of time until it was time to stop which none of us really wanted to do but unfortunately as we had all got places to be elsewhere we called it a day.
We took turns in showering and had a quick final drink and bite to eat before heading out with smiles on our faces, The girls really seemed to enjoy themselves and were looking forward to the next ones coming up. they were even discussing the possibility of some much longer ones in the future. All in all it was a great and classy party which certainly lives up to the others in the EM area which I have been to recently (the day before with Luciebee in Mansfield) albeit a little smaller as there were only 2 girls and 3 guys instead of the 3 girls and 5 guys of the previous days party.
I will certainly be booking up to the next one when my diary allows and would say the party was a success.

Whens the next ?????????????????????

Offline RedKettle

Am I the only EM punter not to have attended one of their parties?   :unknown:

Offline Crazydave

I was booked in on the 1pm-2pm party yesterday, but had to cancel as I woke up with conjuncivitis. Didn't want to pass it on to anyone, so text Pippa to cancel. Will definitely be at a later one though!

GolfNut

Am I the only EM punter not to have attended one of their parties?   :unknown:

I'm still a partay virgin RK. They do seem to be taking off, so gonna have to break my duck at some point soon. :)

Offline RedKettle

I'm still a partay virgin RK. They do seem to be taking off, so gonna have to break my duck at some point soon. :)

I would worry about winning two prizes - biggest belly and smallest dick!!

Offline Chezzie John

You need to go for it Golfnut :thumbsup:

And Redkettle nobody will give a shit about either as the other blokes will be focused on the girls

Offline Chezzie John

I've just heard from a lady friend that your neither of the 2  :D

sirbonkalot

Just go for it and don't worry as after the first 5 mins you won't give a dam and wonder what you were worried about.
Just dive in and have fun!!

Offline Crazydave

Sorry mate, both of those awards are already taken by me! Lol. I always say though, it's not the size of the spoon, it's how you stir the teacup!

Seriously, no-one gives a fuck once you get your kit off.

Offline _Bender_

Hey, Red Kettle & Golf Nut, I'm also a party virgin, and with all this party activity happening at the moment in the East Mids I do want to pop my party cherry.

I've also got a few hang ups, maybe we should man up and just go for it!!

Offline pedro2

Well I woke up this morning and evidently I broke my "Party" bucket list last night, I was not nervous and performed (well I was always going to wasn't I !!!)  :P
Go for it GN, RK and Bender.....  :thumbsup:

sirbonkalot

Was that in a dream ??? If so You shouldn't eat cheese late at night !!! :scare: :scare:
Or Did you only realise this morning??? That must have been some party ??? :hi:

Offline pedro2

Was that in a dream ??? If so You shouldn't eat cheese late at night !!! :scare: :scare:
Or Did you only realise this morning??? That must have been some party ??? :hi:
Yep, shame but it was only a dream, cheese and whiskey contributed  :P
Closest i am going to get to a party these days
Just encouraging the guys to tale the plunge
 :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

Come on Pedro go for it  :thumbsup:

I've had another booking with Pippa since the party as I  had some unfinished business to attend to  :)

rodjaneandfreddy

Have my eye on a party soon , little nervous as it's a new one for me

sirbonkalot

Come on Pedro go for it  :thumbsup:

I've had another booking with Pippa since the party as I  had some unfinished business to attend to  :)
Did you go for the 6 then !!!!

sirbonkalot

Just back from yet another great party meet with Pippa and Mistress JJ, it was good to meet the Hood and this time he didn't get tied up but i heard him giving Mistress JJ a spanking and a seeing to while she was tied up to the bathroom door, as usual the drinks and nibbles were on offer as were showers for all, there were 4 guys at this party and we all seemed to have a good time with some great action from the girls.

We tried a new position for me which was me sitting on the sofa (now fixed thank goodness!!) and JJ was say on me in reverse cow girl giving the hood a blow job and frigging herself off while i fucked her, everybody else stopped and came and watched for a while and said it looked hot !! which was fun !!! in all i popped my first with Pippa in doggy while spit roasting her with one of the other guys and tried my damnedest to pop my second in reverse CG with JJ but it was not to be, i gave Pippa a good licking to bring her off while she was on all fours sucking the hood and she nearly swallowed him whole when she came !!!
The girls managed to get the heating turned off this time so thankfully it wasn't as hot as before. I had a great time and i believe the other guys did to culminating in one of the guys decoration Pippa's ample chest with his final deposit. we were all pretty much spent by then and time was up so we all had a shower and a quick chat before leaving. The parties are set to run every Friday with either morning , afternoon or both session available, they were talking about a having a Slap & Tickle, Tie & Tease party session if there is enough interest, this would be a relatively mild event and just to add a bit more fun to a fun afternoon. we will wait to see if they get enough interest !!!
in all another great time was had by all. roll on the next one !!!
P.s. sorry i forgot the other guys names, its an age thing

peckerwood806

Do any of them see couples male and female to have a 3 some

sirbonkalot

They certainly do and will cater for most tastes, just make contact with them and ask if they will do what you are looking for,