Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Thai Massage Liverpool  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Bronn

Afternoon All,

I did Intend to try somewhere new today- External Link/Members Only I Found it easily enough, literally just over the road from a big Tesco store, where I parked up. I was greeted by a typical good looking Thai girl and was initially happy to proceed, but she then said that it would be her colleague who would be doing the massage. So I asked to see the girl first before handing over the cash. She was fine about this, and when the girl was presented to me, I then decided that she wasn't the girl for me. I wasn't as attracted to her as the other girl, and with limited feedback on the place as well, I decided to give it a miss, knowing that Siam massage was only a 5-10 minute drive away. Another comment to make about this place, is that if I was local to the area, I'm not sure how comfortable I would feel going here- Just in the short period of time I was there, traffic was building up right outside the shop, with cars stationary and eyes peering out of the windows. It's hard to be discreet having to cross a busy road like that. Plus its right next door to a Lloyds Pharmacy too.

So back in the car and off to Siam-  External Link/Members Only  I've been a couple times and enjoyed myself, and was happy to go back. There had been some comments in the main massage thread- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35511.475 about possible trouble with the police around the place recently, but I can confirm it is indeed business as usual.

Parked up over the road from another Tesco, this time just an Express one though. There is a one way system to navigate here. Intercom answered straight away and buzzed up stairs to reception. Just the £20 for 30 minutes- another good reason to come back. Same room as taken to before, spacious with double bed and shower enclosed- this really is much better than having to go to another room and walk down a corridor like you do at others.

Massage was good and with the extras, I left a happy man. Being deliberately discreet here with the full details, out of respect to the chap who recommended it for me and advised this. More info via PM if needed. In summary it's a very good option if you are into the massage with extras thing.  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Bronn

Offline Antodp77

This place is just around the corner from me been wanting to give it a try, there's also a new place on rose lane 5 mins away but not seen any reviews as yet.