Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petitebony Bedford  (Read 858 times)

Offline unclepokey

I see this lady has posted new pictures on her AW page:
External Link/Members Only

Now with the greater clarity compared to earlier pictures you can see this essentially petite lady is in possession of rather meaty cunt lips and a totally juicy arse. Her labia are not in the Nicole du Papillon class - I mean fuck! whose are? but although more dainty they still seem to be calling me to come and have a shag.

I'm not a mean person but £300 for a couple of hours seems a bit OTT. On the other hand a really nice slim black girl has been missing from these parts since Hope retired. Wonder if any others have comments.
Uncle Pokey

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 01:39:59 pm by unclepokey »

Offline socks

Yes pity you cant see the face but I'm in the fair enough camp when it comes to discretion. Instead she has posted some great pictures of her juicy bits, which I know aren't what everyone wants to see but when I'm making my punting decisions I much prefer to see in advance what her cunt looks like and to what extent I want to get my tongue up her arse. And on both those counts she passes with flying colours. Her location though means it's an unlikelihood for me.

If she's near enough for you though mate I'd be seriously considering a TOFTT. Credible enough AW feedback and the puckers of her bumhole in her first pic have got me salivating!! My tip would be to book her for two consecutive one hour sessions if you're after a two hour meet, as that would appear to be £60 cheaper than the standard two hour fee!

Offline unclepokey

Yes pity you cant see the face but I'm in the fair enough camp when it comes to discretion. Instead she has posted some great pictures of her juicy bits, which I know aren't what everyone wants to see but when I'm making my punting decisions I much prefer to see in advance what her cunt looks like and to what extent I want to get my tongue up her arse. And on both those counts she passes with flying colours. Her location though means it's an unlikelihood for me.

If she's near enough for you though mate I'd be seriously considering a TOFTT. Credible enough AW feedback and the puckers of her bumhole in her first pic have got me salivating!! My tip would be to book her for two consecutive one hour sessions if you're after a two hour meet, as that would appear to be £60 cheaper than the standard two hour fee!

Fuck, I'm an accountant and I didn't spot this really rather obvious route. Thank you my friend.

UP

Offline socks

Fuck, I'm an accountant and I didn't spot this really rather obvious route. Thank you my friend.

UP
Be interesting to hear her response if/when you suggest this arrangement  :D

Offline Punchdrunk

She is ugly as fuck and could easily scare ghosts for a living (looks like a bloke) and provides a shit service. Spend your money else where, I'd drive to Mk some good Ebony punts over there.

Offline unclepokey

She is ugly as fuck and could easily scare ghosts for a living (looks like a bloke) and provides a shit service. Spend your money else where, I'd drive to Mk some good Ebony punts over there.

Very grateful for this warning and I see from your Field report in Feb she doesn't kiss as well as looking awful.
In my hot list I will add ( in brackets) " Just have a wank over her flap pictures".

Many thanks

Uncle Pokey

Offline iluvebonys

hey unclepokey if your in the mk area and looking for a black girl try External Link/Members Only shes a hot black girl who does 3sums with her boyfriend...i spent an hour or so with them before and they are very welcoming
another girl is External Link/Members Only whos a naughty girl.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:38:36 pm by iluvebonys »

Offline unclepokey

Many thanks ILEs

Andy and Jemma are good and I have had a good experience there. Olivier I'd not noticed but is another to add to my hot list

I'm most grateful

Uncle Pokey