Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet the harlot, my first time....  (Read 1632 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

In the light of the many questions coming from newbie punters and in the spirit of this site I thought it would be useful to share the joy of my first punt, hope it helps chaps.

I was 28 and a virgin, shy, overweight and had a strict upbringing, boys school, swotty university and a boring job in accountancy, desperate to break my duck I decided I'd have to buy a hooker, this is my story....

I did months of research on the purple site, looking for a mature girl who would satisfy my needs for a real girlfriend experience, finding Scarlet’s profile was like discovering a cure for the common cold, I was over the moon.

She stated her age at 39, perfect for me, experienced but not too old, her profile picture was just part of her nose, it was slightly hooked but gave her a gypsy feel, very foreign and interesting, I was hoping she may be from an exotic country like Romania.

She had no feedback but had told me via text that she had just started in the business.

Her list of services was extensive, it even included hardsports which I assumed was things like fencing and ski jumping.

It was my first time, I was nervous, we had exchanged two or three texts and I felt like I was falling in love with this exotic creature, she had assured me she was independent.

I arrived an hour early and strolled round the area, mingling with the locals, an eclectic bunch, very few of whom spoke English, I guessed they were language students.

The place was a flat above a chippy in Harehills, number 96A although both numbers had screws missing so it read 69, how apt, it was flanked by 94 and 98 so I knew I was at the right place.

Texted from outside, got one back saying "hold on, we're on the vinegar strokes" it was good of her to be helping the chip shop owner at this time of night.

Five minutes later a small, bald bloke in a raincoat opened the door for me, must’ve been her butler, strangely he didn't acknowledge my jaunty hello and scuttled off into the distance.

I climbed the stairs in a high state of excitement, my little man bulging in anticipation, the 500g blue pill I’d bought online from hardonsrus.com I’d taken an hour ago had taken effect and I was flushed, quite dizzy and sweating like a rapist.

The door was ajar, in fact I think one of the hinges was missing and a group of four big gruff foreign fellas with shaven heads were playing cards, smoking and drinking around a table in the front room, one of them, I think he was called Sergei said “money” and I handed him the £80, he pointed to the corner and I walked with trepidation to Scarlet’s lair, the boudoir of pleasure in which I was going to lose my virginity.

The room was pitch black and there was a stinking fish stench so strong it burned my nostrils, there was obviously a problem with the ventilation from downstairs. I could her breathing, it must be her, my Scarlet, at last.

Timidly I asked her to turn on a light so I could see her in, I heard a flick and a large tasseled overhead lampshade spluttered into life to reveal her in all her glory.

She was wrapped in a rough blanked, covering her head and body, shivering slightly, her eyes were red, her nose was running and she dribbling seductively. There was a thick rubber bangle strapped tightly to her right arm which was pock marked with tattoos that looked like small holes, I couldn’t make out the pattern and a used syringe was on the floor, the poor girl must be a diabetic.

The headboard on the bed was rusty and a little wonky but an antique mirror made the whole room look so much bigger. The sheets were an interesting pattern, a very strange design, muti-coloured brown stripes of various thickness and length, the odd splash of yellow and a lot of creamy marks that were slightly raised from the cotton, they were quite crusty to the touch, I think it was from British Home Stores.

In the light she looked older than the stated 39, perhaps an extra 20 years, but the wrinkles and valleys of her face looked good to me in my aroused state. Her lips puckered seductively and one ear had a bite sized piece missing. I whispered "hello Scarlet" and she grunted, choking slightly, hacked and spat a large gob of phlegm into a bucket by her feet.

"Clothes off" she whispered seductively, well actually, it was more of a wheeze. I remembered the gift and gave her the flowers I’d bought in the petrol station, she threw them in the bucket. I ripped my clothes off in a tangle of excitement and stood in front of her, naked and shaking, my cock standing to attention like a soldier at changing of the guard.

“Lie on bed” she ordered and I immediately complied with her wishes, the back of my head on a pillow which felt wet and sticky, it must’ve been my sweat, surely.

She stood up and removed the blanket to reveal that she was a redhead, no hair, just a red head. She said “that’s why they call me Scarlet” and limped towards me. She was slim, skinny even, in a malnourished sort of way with tits like deflated balloons, one long pointy nipple and one inverted, how exotic I thought, she had bingo wings and a magnificent bush of coarse grey/black hair over a pussy that looked like someone had taken a blunt axe to her.

“You want oral with or without?” “without please” I said, trembling in anticipation. She took out her teeth and put them in the bucket “without it is my friend” she whispered and proceeded to take the top inch of my member deep into her cavity, well it was more than a cavity as she had no teeth in and wanked the shaft furiously with one hand while sticking a finger up my arse. I noticed she had interesting nails, bitten to the quick but with dark black staining, it must be a new ladies fashion. I was in heaven, being pleasured by a real, live woman after all these years of waiting.

I lasted two minutes until my breathing became heavy and I squealed “I’m gonna cum!” She shot backwards leaving me to erupt a huge spray of jizz over my chest, onto face an in my left eye. It felt wonderful, she left me trembling on the gooey bed as she put on the blanket again, went into the front room and returned with another syringe, sat back down in her chair, tied the bangle back around her upper arm and injected herself again, poor thing must have had a severe sugar deficiency.

I dressed and left, nodding vaguely at me new bff, seriously considering making her my regular now I’ve started this punting lark, she said nothing, her head just dropped forward and her eyes shut as she snored contentedly.

On the way out I gave Sergei another £20 because I’d had such a good time, went downstairs, bought myself the catch of the day special and walked off down the hill, scoffing my fish supper with a spring in my step.

Treat her well guys.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:41:21 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Integral

Haha ha ha  :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Oh YBL you nostalgic old fool...how can any modern punt compare to such bliss??  :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Haha ha ha  :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Oh YBL you nostalgic old fool...how can any modern punt compare to such bliss??  :lol:

True, we had such a strong connection, I still feel it to this day.

Offline hendrix

Yeboahsleftfoot

Outstanding post :D

Thanks, I wouldn't say she was ugly, but she had a face like a bag of spanners!

Offline cueball

Great post ylf

All of us have experienced some parts of that op

Good giggle though  :D

Offline smiley9

Great post Yeboahsleftfoot had a long chuckle over this :lol:  When's the Wedding ? :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great post ylf

All of us have experienced some parts of that op

Good giggle though  :D

Thanks pal, it might turn into the first of a series, baldcock's mental traumas got my creative juices flowing....

Offline cueball

baldcock's mental traumas

Yes, young burntdick has had us all chuckling  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great post Yeboahsleftfoot had a long chuckle over this :lol:  When's the Wedding ? :thumbsup:

The wedding was in 1994, she wore a spunk stained dirty grey gown after sucking off the choir in a bukkake themed prologue, the bitch was still gargling semen as she said "I do" so she sounded like a guttural Dalek.

We decided not to consummate on the wedding night after I peeled back her labia to discover a load of ugly sores, she said we can burst them and use the puss for lube, I ran 40 miles and ended up in a Travelodge outside Manchester, met a real gypsy girl selling pegs in reception and the rest is history....

Offline smiley9

The wedding was in 1994, she wore a spunk stained dirty grey gown after sucking off the choir in a bukkake themed prologue, the bitch was still gargling semen as she said "I do" so she sounded like a guttural Dalek.

We decided not to consummate on the wedding night after I peeled back her labia to discover a load of ugly sores, she said we can burst them and use the puss for lube, I ran 40 miles and ended up in a Travelodge outside Manchester, met a real gypsy girl selling pegs in reception and the rest is history....
   Wow that would make a great BBC drama for a Sunday night cant wait to see it!  :lol:  :vomit:

Offline Jamboney

Great post! Laughed the whole way through  :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Wow that would make a great BBC drama for a Sunday night cant wait to see it!  :lol:  :vomit:

Yes, Jeremy Piven could play me and the show could be set in the time of the month, a proper period drama, Keeley Whores will obviously play Scarlet.

Offline smiley9

Yes, Jeremy Piven could play me and the show could be set in the time of the month, a proper period drama, Keeley Whores will obviously play Scarlet.
   Wonderful I shall keep checking my Radio Times for further updates  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great post! Laughed the whole way through  :lol:

Thanks pal, glad you enjoyed.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Wonderful I shall keep checking my Radio Times for further updates  :thumbsup:

The series will, of course be named in honour of the chippy above which we met and Scarlet's acrid pong........."Mr. Shellfish"

Offline bardock

Lol this was a very engaging read. I like how you still remember even the small details. !

Yeboahsleftfoot

Lol this was a very engaging read. I like how you still remember even the small details. !

Thanks matey, every moment is indelibly etched in my memory   :diablo:

Offline cueball

You've still got a lot to learn bunduck  :dash: :sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

Haha  :lol:

..and WTF do you mean by sweating like a rapist. That had me in stitches.
You still left a virgin though.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Haha  :lol:

..and WTF do you mean by sweating like a rapist. That had me in stitches.
You still left a virgin though.

Not only sweating like a rapist but my foreplay involved having the first touch of one too....

handyandy

Yeboahsleftfoot

Haha she got a sister?

Yes, sister is called Grunhilde, half German, half dachshund, an expert in doggy, they offer duo bookings as the gruesome twosome.