Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow Sub  (Read 5916 times)

chico1000

This present girl who you have slated in the bitchiest of girlie outbursts has nothing to do with Gabriella and is not even a present day Glasgow superstar.  But Fasting I suppose, if you are new, you are entitled to a wee very short potted history.  A long time ago in a place far far away (deepest darkest Lanarkshire to be exact) there was wee fat ginger south African hooker called Delicious Ms Dee  who had a pathological dislike of this site which was plain to see on her own blog/twitter feed etc.  So much so she was regularly up to shenanigans such as trying to match user names on this site and adult-work.  She was not averse to putting up punters phone numbers on her twitter for the heinous offences of turning up late, cancelling with little notice or being rude.
Then lo and behold a couple of profiles got spotted by admin on this site and she got banned for impersonating a punter. Round about that time Benson and Hedges got set up.  If you look at the grammar and language between the banned profile and fagbreaths well some of us believe they are one and the same.
 Draw your own conclusions if you have the time or energy but she had profiles such as luffub, jb1969 and others.  Fagbreath recently volunteered to ban herself but couldn't stay away and turned up again initially on the North West Boards where interestingly where Delicious Ms Dee had relocated to. There is lots of clues in her posts which are a, neither masculine or b, don't originate from the UK.

There is a whole load of stuff but it would take a day and a half to go through it and other information not for public consumption.

I may well be a fluffy depends on your point of reference but I really do think you should to take a stand on somebody that, to me, sounds just a wee bit dangerous to all concerned.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:02:43 pm by chico1000 »

Inspector Gadget

Putting a spin on why people are targeting you, to make you seem legit is no longer working dee.  Even people who didny believe at first are noticing somethings up with you. Let me be very clear.  It matters none to me wit it actually is you are saying, or about whom, only that you are creating fake reviews in the first place. From your position, this is to harm prozzie reputations, but from a punters, you are polluting this forum way shite. Ma main issue with you is YOU! Your blogs, your Twitter threats, outing punters phone numbers for turning up late or getting on your tits, or outing other prozzie misdeeds, lassies claiming benefits etc.  You are a sad loudmouth gobshite wi no f*cking life. You even admit as much on your blog.  To quote you a few week ago: 'I was so lonely and isolated in Scotland'.  Lonely enough to put more hours in to yer trolling career, than your hooring wan.  Working a couple days a month now?  clearly leaves plenty of time for your favourite hobby.

No hint of a fluffy here. In fact, if any a the hoors you slate on here go up the road the night, their Jack Russell's been hit wi the local ice-cream van, its pan breed, an they have a break-doon and retire, ah couldn't give a flying f*ck, as they will be replaced the following week,  but you, you Dee, an anybody else that trolls forums solely to mislead the members an Abuse people, especially to the degree you've went to - that ah have an issue wi.

Thot ye were asking admin to ban ye? Just Canny keep away eh?   Interesting fag breaths noo also posting in Manchester following your move there. Saw that coming.  By the time I've listed all your inconsistencies, a assure ye, you will be left wi egg on yer face, as they say. Or in your case, mibbe a custard pie, or a kebab.

Lastly, why do keep mentioning Gabrielle's name at every opportunity? Nobody mentioned her. She's not even relevant to this. No more so than any other prozzie you've bad mouthed. That's the 3rd time in a couple a days your randomly mentioned her in other, non-related threads. Whilst she might no be relevant to us, or any issue wi you, it's clear she's always on your mind - why? Very odd indeed

Offline Fasting

Thanks Chico.

I'll reserve my judgement for now.

Accusations should be backed up with clear evidence. But it looks like gadget is on the case…

bensonhedges20

Thanks Chico.

I'll reserve my judgement for now.

Accusations should be backed up with clear evidence. But it looks like gadget is on the case…

Lol

What FAKE review?
Report me for it
And i did ask admin to ban me. The last thing i would want is a bunch of fluffies making.dee or whoever the fuck she is - life hard.

As for go go gadget not giving a fuck...bullshit. Gadget trolls me in ever post. Definately a fluffy.

Go on gadget. I have 20 reviews. Which ones fake.

When your not busy wanking away with your right hand i suggest you tell me which review is fake

Not like you dont have enough of them to go through.

bensonhedges20

This present girl who you have slated in the bitchiest of girlie outbursts

I pointed out her shit photos which could easily be used for bns. The original guy mistook her for a 50 year old then changed his tone.

Its tyoical bait n switch behaviour. They are probably old and ancient and they are taken in a certain way which shows there is something to hide. I pointed that out.

As for dee. Dont know who the fuck that is. What blogs etc you read is i always use the mobike site. Dont care for blogs and never will do.

Keep trolling but unless you have some actual proof. STFU

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
There are nothing b and s about my pics. They show my entire shape and body - just not my face. Its weird that others you claim to have met and reviewed and whom I know personally don't remember you. They also have similar pics to mine - body and never face.

The *other* guy - admitted he was talking bs and had never met me. So none of what you say adds up.

I have plenty of good reviews and none have said I look different to pics. My names says what I am - curvy. I have huge boobs yes - but rest of me not. Look at my pics. I wont be to everyone's taste. I dont claim like many to be in my 20s or a size 10. I am incredibly honest and authentic and all who actually have met me agree.

As for your comments on me being caked in make up? You've never seen my face!! I am actually very natural in my look so no idea where getting that from. As for angles? I have pics in EVERY angle. If I wanted to hide something Id hardly have full body shots and every part of my body on display.

Don't like look of me - fine, I am sure I will survive. But stop ranting like a bitchy has been on my looks when you have never even seen me in person. You make yourself sound less credible every time you comment.

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
As for dee. Dont know who the fuck that is. What blogs etc you read is i always use the mobike site. Dont care for blogs and never will do.

Keep trolling but unless you have some actual proof. STFU

Weird considering your extensive knowledge on EVERY other wg and topic in the Scottish scene.

bensonhedges20

There are nothing b and s about my pics. They show my entire shape and body - just not my face

Congrats on making them less ambigious.

That wasnt so hard.

As for your friends not remembering me: never visited the romanian anais and dont intend to. I cant rememver the other referrals from the wgs u mentioned but havent seem them either. Any i have reviewed who dont recognise me. I guess im being discreet.

Any negatives who dont remember ; thats common as every wg is perfect in every way.

As for dee. If they are referring to the dee in glasgow who has humongous tits. They should catch the drift and know i have nevwr been a tits man. I guess they can make another fairytale up.

As for your pics. Now they are better and less ambigious.

I never read the full rant by the original poster but regardless if it was a fake post or review by the guy my judgment on the pics was that they were useless. Its fine being discreet, granted everyone does hide that but imo shit pics always mean one has something to hide or is duping clients.

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
^^^

In other words. You're full of BS and it stinks so much you are now doing a back peddle.

I never mentioned having any Romanian friends. All Scottish girls.

Offline DickDiver

That's no when it started for me. Over 2 years ago actually.  superstar rants, are merely coincidence. If I've got time over the next few days,  I'll draft a short timeline, but I'll p.m it to admin first to make sure it ok to post it.

Well crack on with the dossier then and quit clogging the forum up with hints of a slam dunk case of subterfuge. Maybe go get yourself a shag and do a review.  You're coming across as a daft wee lassie with a big fuck off crush on B&H yourself, inspector.

chico1000

Lol

What FAKE review?
Report me for it
And i did ask admin to ban me. The last thing i would want is a bunch of fluffies making.dee or whoever the fuck she is - life hard.

As for go go gadget not giving a fuck...bullshit. Gadget trolls me in ever post. Definately a fluffy.

Go on gadget. I have 20 reviews. Which ones fake.

When your not busy wanking away with your right hand i suggest you tell me which review is fake

Not like you dont have enough of them to go through.

So simples ban yourself again and I am sure Delicious Ms Dee will be left alone. When you banned yourself last time nobody mentioned her.

I for one am scunnered with the whole saga  but left unchecked to unsuspecting punters joining this site anything can be said in PM mode.  After a few chats with an otherwise apparently genuine punter who knows what personal info can be divulged.  Not totally worrying in itself  but Ms Dee has got a track record of revealing punters numbers, who knows what else she is capable of.  So despite really wanting to move on to finding and visiting good looking and enthusiastic prostitutes I suppose you are going to be stuck with me and others like me bringing this up from time to time.

Offline Courtney

I'm not taking sides here but....
The last thing i would want is a bunch of fluffies making.dee or whoever the fuck she is - life hard.
A strange thing to say, a little touch of white-knighting there.....why care?  She looks fat and horrendous...just a :wackogirl: :vomit:

I for one am scunnered with the whole saga

+1000 ...........it's all sooooooo weird! :dash: :wacko: :crazy:

Inspector Gadget

Lol

What FAKE review?
Report me for it
And i did ask admin to ban me. The last thing i would want is a bunch of fluffies making.dee or whoever the fuck she is - life hard!

Why would you care about a prostitute who's well-known for being a loud-mouth trouble maker and abusing both punters and prozzies online?  She may have deleted blogs etc, but once the rants have been seen, they canny be unseen

Inspector Gadget

There are nothing b and s about my pics. They show my entire shape and body - just not my face. Its weird that others you claim to have met and reviewed and whom I know personally don't remember you. They also have similar pics to mine - body and never face.

The *other* guy - admitted he was talking bs and had never met me. So none of what you say adds up.

Don't like look of me - fine, I am sure I will survive. But stop ranting like a bitchy has been on my looks when you have never even seen me in person. You make yourself sound less credible every time you comment.

Yup. That's because he is a she

bensonhedges20

As the girl in question, I felt I needed to come and respo
Apart from clients who can vouch for me, I have done duos with Savannah James and both Sticky Nicky and Ella Anais

Isnt anais the new romanian superstar whi does anal?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:54:38 pm by bensonhedges20 »

Inspector Gadget

Well crack on with the dossier then and quit clogging the forum up with hints of a slam dunk case of subterfuge. Maybe go get yourself a shag and do a review.  You're coming across as a daft wee lassie with a big fuck off crush on B&H yourself, inspector

Using an iPhone, and somewhat busy today chief, but a smidgen to wet your apetite. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21940.0. This thread was created by her, for her, to tout her.  Beef4you, dannywatt, queynte, 616 - all her. Take a closer look!  Other alleged accounts: jb1968 & glader.  A tag team, much like bensonhedges29 & lefuub. When she needs someone to back up her pish, she brings in her own 2nd voice. Also widely believed she is silver monkey. Probably many more, in many cities.  One disturbed individual.  If you have time read her aw blog, as she removed her stand alone anti ukp blog when she was caught as jb1969.  Cleaned up her Twitter feed also. On the Monday it was filled wae punters getting their numbers outed an prossies getting a ubused an slagged fur claiming benefits or accepting gifts Fae punters.  When she got caught, she replaced that wi lots a cat pictures. As if that somehow changed the fact, she's a nutter! I've taken a very long look and Throughout all 6 years of her aw blog, a cycle repeats itself. She moves to an area, gets in tae bother wi the local hoors, moves on. Bleats about her weight, hating men, her albino daughter, an a whole load of other attention-seeking pish that no cunt actually reads. Dee is your stereotypical lonely, bitter wuman. Ah can tell ye without even meeting her she was the wee fat ginger lassie at the school disco that nay cunt wanted to dance way.  The wee wand that grow up bitter, jealous an resentful of the popular gang. It's fuckin sad, but basic auld school, textbook jealousy. But she's taken it a step too far. Several steps. Too far. The sheer volume a stuff she's wrote aboot hoors is staggering. But in so far as the forum is concerned, she's using it as a means to abuse people, and manipulate information that could have been helpful to members. She talks up the tourers, as they pose no threat, whilst always targeting the most popular lassies. And just as predicted, the minute Dee relocated to Manchester, so did Benson. Like ah said, much info to follow, this is a very brief taster. I'm meeting way 2 people this week to collect info on her. 1 punter, 1 prossie. Quite the paper trail she leaves. An all round, bad news character, who deserves to be exposed

vw

And i did ask admin to ban me.

Looks like he gave you your request !

Offline DickDiver

Thanks Admin. With that round of bannings the Scottish boards will look less like a bitch fight now.