Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Becky - Leyton  (Read 1424 times)

1 review(s) for SEXY_BECKY25 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Vinegar Strokes

I saw Becky recently for a 30min session @ £50.

She is based in a house on Leyton High Road towards the Walthamstow end. However the house was possibly one of the most indiscreet locations I've been to, as not only was it on a fairly busy road, but was also very close to a busy bus stop with another bus stop opposite. Added to this, there appeared to be several girls working from the house, so it must be obvious to all the locals what was going on.

Communication via phone and text wasn't brilliant as I was kept waiting for about 25mins when I got there.

Looks wise she's exactly like her profile pics, big fake tits, fake tan, fake lips etc. But that was what I was after, so wasn't disappointed. She also comes across as quite pleasant and friendly.

She had confirmed on the phone that she didn't do French kissing, and then confirmed in the room before I had paid that she only does OW. To be fair I had forgot to ask about owo on the phone, so was fine to go ahead. Oral was good and reasonably deep, and she was happy to do a number of positions, cowgirl, doggy, missionary. However, unfortunately she wasn't that tight, so had to get her to finish me by hand.

On the way out I passed another punter coming in to see one of her flatmates, so not ideal.

Overall a vfm but vanilla punt with a with a pleasant enough and pretty girl, so isn't a neutral. However she who could do well to move to a more discreet location and start doing kegel exercises.

External Link/Members Only

uksaldn

It says she does cim  :cool: & rimming, did you get that as well?

Online Vinegar Strokes

No. Also considering she doesn't do owo, of kissing I can't imagine she'll do CIM or rimming.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

This is why you should avoid Romanian sex workers like the plague

uksaldn

No. Also considering she doesn't do owo, of kissing I can't imagine she'll do CIM or rimming.

It says on her do list cim & owo. But the amount of bs that is common with Romanian wgs what you said is true.