Author Topic: Sophisticated Paris - Aberdeen  (Read 2309 times)

Offline DrGFreeman

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

This profile has been up for a month
No reviews on here corresponding to the AW ID. No hits on google reverse image search. Nothing comes up for mobile num.
AW feedback count is only 4, but 2 are Aberdeen based handles I recognise and believe are genuine.

Anyone met her ?


« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 05:48:58 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline ik8133

I haven't but she is on my hot list, she's recently changed her profile name, from what I can't recall.  I would take a chance, but circumstances mean that I won't have an opportunity for at least about three weeks.   

seebreeze

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have been chatting to her this week and seems genuine tbh

Offline Fasting

External Link/Members Only

Googled her phone number. The link shows a different looking girl (I think). Dress size 8 instead of 6 (on AW).


seebreeze

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
still tidy though and worth a punt

Offline JJM

I have been chatting to her this week and seems genuine tbh

I think it was different people replying just due to content when I got in touch.....then the end of the message was a giveaway....one signed off as 'Milena' from memory

Offline JJM

And just noticed....a Milena..another one recently questioned....weird!

.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline auldie63

Give us a break ' just started this', then why do I remember your photos darling? Be aware guys this has been around the block several times.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:40:34 pm by auldie63 »

Offline Fasting

Wanda claims to have seen Milena : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94803.0

Just out my punt, ended up seeing pure innocence was not too bad, looks ways she is cute dressed as I asked but did not put much effort in with hair etc,
Did dfk owo but no sex claimed was too BIG, every other escort been with it's been fine,
So overall 5/10, cute but that's it
External Link/Members Only

No sex!!! avoid.

Offline JJ72

A review has just been put up for her in UKP.

That said, her profile picture on the UKAdultzone site has been attached to this other Polish girl who is usually in the Dundee/Aberdeen area External Link/Members Only

I'd blame the Polish mother creating all of these profiles

Offline Fasting

A review has just been put up for her in UKP.

That said, her profile picture on the UKAdultzone site has been attached to this other Polish girl who is usually in the Dundee/Aberdeen area External Link/Members Only

I'd blame the Polish mother creating all of these profiles

Thanks JJ. Agnieszka must have forgot which Pole is which. It looks like they're not doing B&S jobs then, just giving punters mediocre/poor service.

Just another reason to avoid non-indie EEs.