Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: czechxxsashaxx (Julia Roberts) Heathrow  (Read 3406 times)

8 review(s) for czechxxsashaxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nowornever

External Link/Members Only

Will keep it short she as been well reviewed. I have seen her earlier this week.She is based in a well known hotel in Bath Road near Heathrow with parking.

She claims to be 19 and told me she would be 20 with in the next month. I would say thats accurate.  Great ass with perky boobs and lovely cheeky smile. I can not enough emphasise how much she looks like Julia Roberts.

She is a real cock teaser and gave me loads of eye contact and cheeky smiles during owo plus ball licking and sucking. Did mish, cowgirl and doggie and manage to pop twice. It does look like she is enjoying her job...

Only negative was she set her alarm with 15 min to go it went off again at 10min and again at 5 min. I am not a guy who normally complain about girls who keep to the time and do a bit of clock watching but being reminded x3 by the alarm almost spoiled my second pop. But luckily she had no problems in getting me back on track. :D
 Comms done by the pimp/agency could also be better.

I highly recommend especially if you like a young Julia Roberts...

Offline Tony_Red

Hi. I see you have seen Caroline in Harrow. She and her mate, Julia, have been on my HL for ages but I never had the urge to go see either of them. Does Caroline compare to Sasha in looks and service? I have seen Sasha who rates highly on both of these fronts. Thanks.

Offline Nowornever

Hi Tony_Red yes I have seen Caroline a while back. I would say its hard to compare the two...Sasha is alot younger and I would say her service and body is better... Not that Caroline is bad... on the other hand Caroline for the hour is cheaper at £80.  I would definitely recommend Caroline she is worth a punt...I was thinking of giving her a ring again but there are plenty of fish out there plus logistics is a problem too . She had nice dark hair and a lovely skin on her when I have seen her and we did seemed to click...hope I have answer your question.

Offline Tony_Red

Sasha...I would say her service and body is better...

That tells me everything I needed to know. Thanks.

Offline Nagilum

Offline Steady Eddy

It seems Sasha has gone.

Can you provide a link to Caroline please.

Offline Nowornever

Hi Steady Eddy
I have seen both these two Caroline's and can recommend.

She is based in South Harrow

Based in Hillingdon

They have both reviews on here if you do a search

:hi:

Offline Steady Eddy

Ta.  I pass through Heathrow on occasion so always useful.