Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty&NiceEva - Glasgow, Finnieston  (Read 5734 times)

19 review(s) for AnalyaNice (16 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ForrestPump

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, for my second ever punt. My first was with HornyHottie2015 (I would link but the profile seems to be down) back in October. She was great and I should really put up a belated review, but that's for another time. Here's what I made of Eva.

Location - I understand from reading on here that Eva has recently moved flat. I never saw the old flat but this new one in Finnieston is great. Nice views of the river, classy part of town, no nosey neighbours, tons of parking, clean and tidy, fairly easy to find and get into etc.

Communication - The communication beforehand was great. A couple of texts and a quick introduction call and it was sorted. She was very relaxed and no hint of suspicion despite me being new customer.

Looks - When I arrived, Eva was dressed in stockings, suspenders, heels and looked stunning. 100% the girl in the photos and everything in the gallery looks accurate. Every bit the kind of girl you imagine when you're new to this game. She has a very pretty face, is petite, but with curves in all the right places and toned everywhere else. She is definitely the kind of girl you'd notice from the other side of the bar. She has fake boobs, so might not be to everyone's tastes, but for me they were fantastic. I barely let go of them.

Service - I was a nervous wreck the whole time. Not sure why as Eva done everything to be accommodating, even asking me at one point what I wanted most (I'll need to return and put that right!). Plenty of DFK, initiating and escalating things without having to be prompted. OWO was done without asking (she's a pro at this), CIM was offered. Happy to take direction and just generally tried to make sure I had a good time. No clock watching at all. She told me afterwards she's a smoker, but I'd never have guessed. She's also a smart girl and good to chat to if you like a bit of that. She's fairly pricey at £140/hour which will put some off, but for a newbie like me I was fine with it as I felt I got my money's worth.

Not sure about fluffy towels as I showered just before I went round (I live nearby)  :unknown:.

I've probably missed a few things as this is my first review, but she seems to be a popular girl around these parts so I'm sure you can fill in the blanks  :thumbsup:. I know I might have been gushing a bit, but the whole thing did honestly feel like a 10/10 service. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

Now I just need to line up my next adventure - any suggestions around Finnieston/City Centre? :cool:. Cheers to the reviewers on here who make it possible for us newbs to sort the wheat from the chaff  :drinks:.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Thankyou.
A usefully comprehensive review of a popular WG. Good to know she has moved to a more desirable central area.

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review.......

External Link/Members Only .....great next punt she is here on tour from 3/5 to 10/5 but you need to book in advance to guarantee a booking as she is very popular and she does only do limited bookings........  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Nice review FP. Having seen Eva on several occasions, including this week in her new flat for the first time, I can vouch for everything you have said, in particular how welcoming she is on a first meet. You chose two excellent girls for your first two punts; wish I had been so wise when I started out. The merits of checking out UKP first I guess.

For the record HH is taking a few weeks off, that's why her profile is down.

PS Eva definitely has fluffy towels for her double, walk in shower.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 07:24:48 am by DG »

mavgoose

Good review forrest.
Have you seen any other girls. ?
You may struggle to live up to those two girls mentioned , when seeing others..! You've set the bar pretty high already.

:hi:

Offline Courtney

You may struggle to live up to those two girls mentioned , when seeing others..! You've set the bar pretty high already.

:unknown:....sorry Mav but I think that is a load of nonsense, a matter of opinion I suppose. You seem to go for the lower end of the scale.....something I would never pay money for. :)

Offline auldie63

Good review and welcome F.P.

Roger De Her

Hi FP,

Thanks for an interesting review. I've had my eye on her for a good while and am still waiting for her to te-introduce 30 min appointments which will well justify running the M8 gauntlet.

Welcome to UKP - A refreshingly positive response, esp for a Newbie, but when the Trolls move in, dinnae bother even taking the bait, just ignore. Looking forward to your next objective Review. Cheers,

Roj.

JazzMan

Can any of you guys tell me if she has a tight pussy?
Has she had any kids?
I'm fed up being a motherfucker.
Too many loose women recently.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:32:59 am by JazzMan »

mavgoose

:unknown:....sorry Mav but I think that is a load of nonsense, a matter of opinion I suppose. You seem to go for the lower end of the scale.....something I would never pay money for. :)

You'll have to fill in some blanks there Courtney. Who are these higher end girls you're seeing ?
Apart from Sophia. Your review history of 3 ( 1 in the last year ) , include a Romanian and a schemie in darkest Dumbarton.
Are they the higher end scale girls you're seeing ?

Offline Courtney

You'll have to fill in some blanks there Courtney. Who are these higher end girls you're seeing ?
Apart from Sophia. Your review history of 3 ( 1 in the last year ) , include a Romanian and a schemie in darkest Dumbarton.
Are they the higher end scale girls you're seeing ?

:D ...I had a feeling you might bring that up Gavmoose....but fair enough, maybe I should have reviewed more girls ages ago, some of which have already turned into superstars. :coolgirl:
I don't always have time and I can be lazy. :wacko: :hi:

Iniesta11

Wouldn't meet a smoker even if she charged £1 per hour

Offline Name Not Found

Wouldn't meet a smoker even if she charged £1 per hour

"She told me afterwards she's a smoker, but I'd never have guessed" kind of implies that you wouldn't know one way or the other, which  seems to be reasonable, so why would you let that get in the way of a great punt?

Nice review. Looking forward to meeting N&NE next week

DG

Can any of you guys tell me if she has a tight pussy?
Has she had any kids?
I'm fed up being a motherfucker.
Too many loose women recently.

As much as its against my better judgement than to respond to such an uncouth question, what do you think?  :dash:

JazzMan

As much as its against my better judgement than to respond to such an uncouth question, what do you think?  :dash:

What I want to know from a review is:-
Does she have a tight pussy?
And can I cum in her mouth and will she swallow it?

What I don't want to know is:-
"Nice views of the river, classy part of town, no nosey neighbours, tons of parking, clean and tidy"

Any useful info would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 06:01:24 pm by JazzMan »

Offline DickDiver

"Nice views of the river, classy part of town, no nosey neighbours, tons of parking, clean and tidy"

The tightness of her pussy is relative to the size of your cock. You should probably give the OP your dimensions so he can properly answer your question.

DG

Haha sorry Jazz but I couldn't resist; just look at her pics.

But to answer your three points; yes, yes and yes.  :drinks: but in fairness she does have a great view from her balcony  :D

JazzMan

The tightness of her pussy is relative to the size of your cock. You should probably give the OP your dimensions so he can properly answer your question.

This may be true but some are tighter than others.

chico1000

:D ...I had a feeling you might bring that up Gavmoose....but fair enough, maybe I should have reviewed more girls ages ago, some of which have already turned into superstars. :coolgirl:
I don't always have time and I can be lazy. :wacko: :hi:

Yeah come on lazy boy lets here about your superstars.  Your not lazy in doing a wee bit of research and mixing it up a bit so a wee review or two would be nice.

Offline Courtney

Yeah come on lazy boy lets here about your superstars.

...as well as being lazy I can be also quite shy. :D :P :blush:
I'll do a review and include the number of boats I count on the Clyde for my next Eva visit. :rose: :sarcastic:

"hear" not "here" .....I know I can be also quite irritating. :wacko: :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:02:48 pm by Courtney »

chico1000

Ha Ha love getting busted by the grammar police.  No disrespect to Eva she is obviously top totty, she has loads of good reviews and I have missed her on a couple of occasions but will hopefully get to see her soon but Courtney who else have you seen?

Offline Courtney

Ha Ha love getting busted by the grammar police.  No disrespect to Eva she is obviously top totty, she has loads of good reviews and I have missed her on a couple of occasions but will hopefully get to see her soon but Courtney who else have you seen?

I won't write out a list here on this review.

DG

It would appear that not only do Courtney and I share an admiration for the devine Eva, but we seem to be the only two guys on UKP who gave met, or at least admitted to seeing, the long retired Marrissa. Although she would never qualify as a superstar, she was my first (and second) ever punt, so will always have a place in my heart  :kiss: :rose:

Roger De Her

A separate post, a simple list will suffice, .....in the Regional Punting section.  ...Then you can post up the (numerous?)Reviews over the next couple of weeks (in the appropriate section, correctly cross referenced to facilitate appropriate research - coz, you "have the knowledge") ... Say 2/3/4 a day to knock-off your backlog - that would be great  ....... And lets face it, your other "posts" are BOLD enough, so we have every confidence you can Smak this off the List.

Attaboy  :thumbsup:

Roj. XXX

Offline Courtney

A separate post, a simple list will suffice, .....in the Regional Punting section.  ...Then you can post up the (numerous?)Reviews over the next couple of weeks (in the appropriate section, correctly cross referenced to facilitate appropriate research - coz, you "have the knowledge") ... Say 2/3/4 a day to knock-off your backlog - that would be great  ....... And lets face it, your other "posts" are BOLD enough, so we have every confidence you can Smak this off the List.

Attaboy  :thumbsup:

Roj. XXX

Don't be so condescending.

...I have to agree with Randy...no idea what the heck you are on about half the time. :crazy:

Reading your posts just give me a headache. :dash:

Rojer and out...... :hi:

mavgoose

Agreed. Regional section will suffice. I look forward to it.

Offline Para124

Don't be so condescending.

...I have to agree with Randy...no idea what the heck you are on about half the time. :crazy:

Reading your posts just give me a headache. :dash:

Rojer and out...... :hi:

Love how you've taken offence to the supposed condescending tone of his post when your original reply to this thread was the first to put the OP in their place  :unknown:

Roger De Her

Ha Ha,  but  Yeah, I will (condescend)

If you're on the Randywagon, then off you go, .....otherwise, get off your ass and make the overdue  contributions..... Please.  Thats Wot we're here for, isn't it?

And Chico woz right, (345 posts, 3 reviews) your batting average is Piss Poor!  Pull your socks up man!

Roj,  XXX

Offline Courtney

Love how you've taken offence to the supposed condescending tone of his post when your original reply to this thread was the first to put the OP in their place  :unknown:

?? I was responding to Mavgoose on my first post. No idea what you're wittering on about.

Offline Courtney

If you're on the Randywagon, then off you go, .....otherwise, get off your ass and make the overdue  contributions..... Please.  Thats Wot we're here for, isn't it?

And Chico woz right, (345 posts, 3 reviews) your batting average is Piss Poor!  Pull your socks up man!

Roj,  XXX

....???  :unknown: :music: :music: :music:

DG

Yet another review of a top girl derailed  :dash: :dash: :dash:

OP said it all; great girl, great location, great service.   :thumbsup: I'll be back very soon regardless of who reviews who else.  :unknown: That really is a debate for another time and place.

RandyF

"She told me afterwards she's a smoker, but I'd never have guessed" kind of implies that you wouldn't know one way or the other.

It implies the reviewer didn't notice, nothing more.  I'd notice.  Doesn't particular bother me, but I'd notice.  As for the sap that won't go to smoking hoors - he's plain fucked because most of them do  :lol:

RandyF

Yet another review of a top girl derailed  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Big man it's OK.  It's alright.  Everything's OK. We're all OK.  Not a problem here.  Your OK. It's OK.

Your heart must go all a flutter when you open up this section and see her name  :rose:  :scare:

did honestly feel like a 10/10 service. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

Here, I quoted and reposted the best part, get us back on track  :)

Interesting she's dumped the 30min bookings  :)  With 0 competition here in G1, I suppose she can now do almost anything she chooses now  :music:

mavgoose

Is she still sharing with analya. ?
Or has she went out on her own. ?

Offline Courtney

Is she still sharing with analya. ?
Or has she went out on her own. ?

No, separate working flats.

Offline Fasting

Roj,  XXX

Maybe UKPunting should display our post/review ratios… For example:

Randy        669
Courtney    116
Roj             12

Game on

Good to know Eva's moved to a better location. didn't understand why someone who spends so much on her body and appearance, would have used the last place as long as she did  :thumbsup:

bensonhedges20

Whos the girl in your avatar roj?

DG

Whos the girl in your avatar roj?

The Eiffel Tower I think  :crazy: :wacko: I thought you weren't coming back?  :unknown:

bensonhedges20

The Eiffel Tower I think  :crazy: :wacko: I thought you weren't coming back?  :unknown:

Meant fasting. Not roj

Offline Fasting

Whos the girl in your avatar [fasting]?

No idea. Some nameless, faceless model. Difficult to find a WG with a body like that.

Actually, Eva looks like she's in great shape, but she violates my precious 'no fake boobs' rule.

DG

No idea. Some nameless, faceless model. Difficult to find a WG with a body like that.

Actually, Eva looks like she's in great shape, but she violates my precious 'no fake boobs' rule.

On point 1: Really?  :unknown:

On point 2: I used to have that rule; not anymore  :yahoo:

Offline Fasting

On point 1: Really?  :unknown:

On point 2: I used to have that rule; not anymore  :yahoo:

1) Yep, at least in Scotland -- with the caveat of decent service. Prove me wrong - I expect a nice big thigh gap ;)

The only WG whose body stands out to me is Lucia (Edinburgh)… but OWO is a deal breaker for me.

2) Probably my loss. Just don't like the look or feel.

bensonhedges20

Not a boobs person.

Your avatar reminds me of sophiebs stick thin image or that west end half american nurse.

As for eva..she smokes like a chimney but is always clean for meets. Smokes in a diff room to working usually. She does clean up after so you wont know shes a chainsmoker unless u see her empty packet

DG

Not a boobs person.

Your avatar reminds me of sophiebs stick thin image or that west end half american nurse.

As for eva..she smokes like a chimney but is always clean for meets. Smokes in a diff room to working usually. She does clean up after so you wont know shes a chainsmoker unless u see her empty packet

As I mentioned on another thread, what does it matter if the service and experience is not affected? Whereas I don't know Eva's smoking habits intimately, during the amount of time I have spent with her, I have detected no signs of chain smoking, which are pretty apparent and difficult to hide. But like I said, what does it matter; she may well have garlic and vindaloo for breakfast, but if I can't detect it during our meet, I'm happy. And just for the record, unlike other smokers I have met, she is not gasping to light up as soon as the action is over.

As ever this is only my experience, but I'm happy to share it with others.

If this bitter snipe at a successful and popular girl is the best you've got Benson, please return to your self imposed exile in the North West  :dash: :dash:

DG

1) Yep, at least in Scotland -- with the caveat of decent service. Prove me wrong - I expect a nice big thigh gap ;)

The only WG whose body stands out to me is Lucia (Edinburgh)… but OWO is a deal breaker for me.

2) Probably my loss. Just don't like the look or feel.

I've probably met 4 or 5 girls whose figures closely resemble your avatar girl, most of whom I have reviewed or commented on before.

I know what you mean, and there are a lot of surgical horror stories out there. I seem to have been lucky that my one and only encounter with enhanced boobs has been of the highest quality.

bensonhedges20

If this bitter snipe at a successful and popular girl is the best you've got Benson, please return to your self imposed exile in the North West  :dash: :dash:

Thats your problem dolce and gabbana
 You fuck a wg and your besotted. I feel for the civvies in your life

I never said one thing bad about eva but you have to make it look like im targetting another glasgow wg lol.

Get a fucking life!!!

chico1000

Jesus, just what we love on here a prossie that can't keep her word.  What happened to "I was going to tell admin to ban me".  Yeah still all a bit girlie..  Funny how you turn up in Manchester like your alter ego Dee or is that the other way around.  If you stayed on the Manchester board where you are punting your wares we would probably have left you alone.

JazzMan

I never said one thing bad about eva but you have to make it look like im targetting another glasgow wg lol.

Get a fucking life!!!

What's going on?
Can we get back to reviewing and sharing info, please.

DG

Get a fucking life!!!

Your words not mine!!

Not sure if calling someone a "chain smoker" counts as saying something bad, but I was merely pointing out that in my experience that is a wholly inaccurate, bordering on defamatory, statement.

I have a life ta very much and having respect for the escorts I see shouldn't give you any cause for concern about the 'civvies' in my life. In fact the civvies in my life are of no concern to you at all  :bomb: