Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxfuntimesxx Ipswich  (Read 1485 times)

Neal69

Saw This relatively new profile and put it on my HL and left it to see if any AW Feedback would appear.

Then I decided to TOFTT.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Public Pics , Well the first 2 could be anybody but the third looked promising.

Green Light on.Sod it ..In for a penny or in this case £60.

Phoned and got a fairly quick response and agreed a time. English spoken with an accent that I could not place but I did not think it was Romanian or Polish.

Post code texted in The Chantry maze.

Got there and parked up (easy parking) and just as I was switching the engine off got a text asking if I was still coming. Replied " I am here" and was given the full address.

Although no expert I would have said it is an ex council flat but all good.

From behind the door emerged a very good looking young woman and definitely the one in the third profile pic wearing just pants and a bra. Age about right.

A quick hello kiss and money handed over.

I asked where was she from and she said Italy but has a British passport hence the British nationality on her Profile. (dubious said my inner self)

Anyway nice spacious bedroom with comfy looking bed so lets give this a go.

As I took my shoes off she stripped out of her bra and pants to reveal a smoking hot body with no tats or piercings. Shaven but with a bit of a dark shadow.

She did explain that she was not into full on DFK but didn't mind a bit of it.

Fully naked now on the bed and a bit of light kissing and feeling her nice toned body with little Neal at full attention.

She asked if I would like Oral with or without and I took the OWO option. She did ask if it was OK to give me a clean before and I agreed this despite just showering beforehand.

Oral was very good and I had to stop her before I blew. I did ask her if she liked RO and although she did not decline she was a bit conscious of the dark shadow/stubble so I refrained and gave her a bit of fingering.

I then said I would like to fuck She asked how and put the condom on for me. I let her mount me first and by now the light kissing had become more passionate with a bit of tongue tennis thrown in.

Turned her over and did her missionary for a while then doggy until I blew.

Now in the post shagging cool down period we did have a prolonged chat and the more she talked the more convinced I was that she could well have been Italian by her not strong accent.

She is definitely new to this game so takes a bit of directing so I would not class this as a GFE. She certainly warmed up when she realised that I am not a mad axe man and was here just to have sex.

I debated giving this a Neutral because of the Light kissing and the reluctance for RO but overall I enjoyed the meet and she was obviously nervous at the start.

I am prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt and give her a positive and I do intend to return to see if she is better when she gets to know you.

I bit more passion in the kissing and a lick of her pussy and it would have been a strong positive.

Left just a little after time despite being let in early.

Smoking hot body though.

N

Offline GoldenLeaf

Good review and cheers for the TOFTT  :drinks:

How old would you put her and is she pretty facially?

Neal69

Mid twenties seems about right.

Facially not a stunner but more cute than outright beautiful. Was wearing glasses when I arrived which contrived a bit of a Geeky Student look. Very attractive though.

Skin not dark but definitely had the hint of the Med about it which went naturally with her dark hair and eyes.

Body is flawless with nice perky tits. No Tats no piercings.

Obviously new to the game so don't expect an expert performance but young and fresh.

Hope that fleshes my review out a little more.

N

Offline GoldenLeaf

Mid twenties seems about right.

Facially not a stunner but more cute than outright beautiful. Was wearing glasses when I arrived which contrived a bit of a Geeky Student look. Very attractive though.

Skin not dark but definitely had the hint of the Med about it which went naturally with her dark hair and eyes.

Body is flawless with nice perky tits. No Tats no piercings.

Obviously new to the game so don't expect an expert performance but young and fresh.

Hope that fleshes my review out a little more.

N

Perfect thank you, decisions decisions.

Neal69

Had a return visit today and it was even better than my review.

Had a definite GFE with a really nice looking young woman.  :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

Great Chat and very relaxed in between the sex.

Very Very attractive.

And did I mention before a smoking hot flawless body.

Well done Neal you have found a little gem in Ipswich.

N