Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassandra4you in Bristol  (Read 3478 times)

23 review(s) for CASSANDRA4YOU (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline invaderofrome

Hopefully this will be my first successful Review (after a bit of a re-write). :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Punt was first week in April.

Cost: £250 for 2 hours incall.

Comms: Texts. All arranged in a few minutes. Postcode/building. Text on arrival for door code.

Venue: Nice Central Bristol apartment. Shower facilities. Street parking or NCP.

Physical: Cassandra has a nice petite body and long blonde hair. Fake tits - I prefer natural, but these were very acceptable. Slim perfect arse.

Personality: Very friendly and enthusiastic. Puts you at ease.

About the meeting:
Cassandra wore a very sexy skimpy black dress as requested. She also had black thigh length boots on. On entering the bedroom Cassandra started kissing me, removing my clothing and hanging them in the wardrobe (makes a change - I usually hang them on the floor  :)).
Lots of DFK throughout our session. This girl can kiss.

On the bed I got Cassandra to straddle me and place her shaven pussy on my face. I used my tongue on her nice young pussy and enjoyed the sight of her perfect small bum. It's a shame she doesn't take it up the arse.

She pulled her dress down and I went to work on her nipples, licking, sucking and gently nipping with my teeth. I laid her back, spread her legs and gave her pussy more tonguing, interspersed with nice snogging and tongue sucking.

Off with her dress, leaving just the boots. I laid on my back and had Cassandra dig her nails into my nipples (I rarely cum without a good bit of nipple pain). She had the magic touch. My nipples were feeling great. More snogging.

Off came her boots so she was stark naked except for her large hooped earrings. With me on my back we enjoyed a superb 69. Good oral. Then time for Cassandra to ride my cock. On went the condom followed by my cock ring which thickened my cock to increase its size even more. I laid back and she squatted, lowering herself fully onto my cock. It's a great feeling having a petite girl fully impaled  :wackogirl:. Cassandra then controlled the action by slowly raising and lowering herself whilst stimulating my nipples. Very pleasurable. This continued for quite some time.

To finish, I removed the condom and cock ring and had Cassandra play with my nipples much harder whilst I wanked off to orgasm. Magnificent if a little messy! :D

We rested, gently caressing each other for the next 5 minutes, until the two hours were up. At which point we started gently kissing again, which led to more snogging and pussy tonguing. Fifteen minutes over time and it was me who had to break off and leave. :(

I will definitely be returning to see Cassandra again and enjoy the delights of her petite body. :)

Regards, Invader. :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

Good review, cheers.
Might have to have trip to Bristol in the summer.
On my hotlist now.

vw

Good first review Space Invader from another planet called Frome.   :D

Offline Daffodil

I rarely see the same girl more than once, but made Cassandra an exception. Last saw her a few weeks ago and was as good as always  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Looks like she's sorted her accommodation issues as she's touring Bristol end of next week. :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Looks like she's sorted her accommodation issues as she's touring Bristol end of next week. :hi:

Good to hear.  Have to try and book her again. :thumbsup:

Offline Chris1966

Possibly tedious I know but Cassandra is a confirmed star .
Have also seen her partner in crime Alisya but she seems to have dropped off the radar but was probably the better of the two .
Was always tempted with a 3 some but expensive and can't get excited about muscle bound Zeta .
However she seems to be less reliable than in the past in terms of when she is around - or claims to be around .
Have had no luck contacting her recently despite claiming to be in Bristol .

Hartman

Agreed. Was meant to have been in Bristol from Thursday just gone (8 Sep) but hasn't been on AW since 28 August!

Offline mrdiamond77

More accommodation problems for Cassandra?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I sent her a pm  a while ago on aw about using my flat as im not working hardly at all atm , it was read but never replied to .....

not sure what to make of that  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

I sent her a pm  a while ago on aw about using my flat as im not working hardly at all atm , it was read but never replied to .....

not sure what to make of that  :unknown:

Sergei problems? :unknown:

Offline mrdiamond77

That's what I was thinking.  She still has not logged into her AW account recently. :(

vw

Well probably the apple pimp that some here love !

Hope you didnt give Sergei your flat ER

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
a little update

seems we were correct i have been chatting to cassandra today and recieved this

"I've been having troubles with apartments recently. Not becausde of my fault, as i am quiet, clean, respectful and discreet person, but because of Romanian invasion."

typical romainians id say
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline mrdiamond77

a little update

seems we were correct i have been chatting to cassandra today and recieved this

"I've been having troubles with apartments recently. Not becausde of my fault, as i am quiet, clean, respectful and discreet person, but because of Romanian invasion."

typical romainians id say

Very sad to hear this.  Hope everything gets sorted out for her.

Offline Chris1966

Not sure I buy that explanation.
In any event she could at least up date her AW profile.
She is not around often enough to be a real problem to the competition and why is she targeted rather than our permanent locals or other well or not so well reviewed regular visitors ?
Doesn't stack up in my mind .

Offline sigmund

Maybe its that the girls who are around permanently tend to be working from their own apartments and houses rather than serviced apartments and hotels where its easier to contact the managers/land lords and tip them off.

vw

Maybe its that the girls who are around permanently tend to be working from their own apartments and houses rather than serviced apartments and hotels where its easier to contact the managers/land lords and tip them off.

Maybe apple pimp man wants her back.  After all still hasn't taken down her photos a year later.

So many factors at play but as usual with many of these girks it's everyone but her own fault.

Offline Roth

Yep  :(