Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nervous and a virgin  (Read 12940 times)

vw

That pics disgusting!!
Also cueball what did you do woth her, shes still not responding!!

What time is your booking bumdoc ?

Offline cueball

shes still not responding!!

Welcome to the murky world of punting bunduck

I guarantee this won't be the last time you get the run around

Offline bardock

What time is your booking bumdoc ?
Its at 4pm but il make my way to manchester now if she actually confirms the booking.

Offline stevedave

That pics disgusting!!

What time are you supposed to be seeing her?

Edit - just seen the above reply, my bad.

Offline Sonny Crockett

That pics disgusting!!

Not another timewasting, lying pro$$ie that doesn't intend to go ahead with an agreed booking. I hope for you that it does.

Offline bardock

Not another timewasting, lying pro$$ie that doesn't intend to go ahead with an agreed booking. I hope for you that it does.

Okay, she now texted me saying to reschedule to 7 because she starts late at work today, i wonder if that is true. I'll give her benefit of the doubt and see her then! lol

Offline Sonny Crockett

Okay, she now texted me saying to reschedule to 7 because she starts late at work today, i wonder if that is true. I'll give her benefit of the doubt and see her then! lol

OK ..... Best of luck and hope it turns well for you.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good luck and remember to report back, we are all rooting for you

Offline sigmund

Doesn't matter if its true or not. It might be but then she might have just bumped you as she received a request from a couple of regulars who want 2 hour MMF session at 4. 

Neal69

Forgive me if I have missed it but do we have a link for this latest beau.

N

Offline RedKettle

Offline RedKettle

if it is her there are some mixed UKP reviews!!

Neal69

Thanks RK.

Can't fault bad cocks taste. :wackogirl:

N

Yeboahsleftfoot

Doesn't matter if its true or not. It might be but then she might have just bumped you as she received a request from a couple of regulars who want 2 hour MMF session at 4.

Heard she had the Manchester Giants basketball squad round for a 3 hour bukkake extravaganza at 4, don't worry BBC is the broadcasting company, right? Enjoy the DFK later ballcock

Offline Sonny Crockett

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline bardock

Heard she had the Manchester Giants basketball squad round for a 3 hour bukkake extravaganza at 4, don't worry BBC is the broadcasting company, right? Enjoy the DFK later ballcock
hahaha, it's 4 o clock right now, this should be my time!! ok time to shave, shower and head to manchester! will report in later

Offline bardock

Thanks RK.

Can't fault bad cocks taste. :wackogirl:

N
her private gallery is even better !

Offline sigmund

hahaha, it's 4 o clock right now, this should be my time!! ok time to shave, shower and head to manchester! will report in later

Try not to nick your nutsack while you shave  :lol:

Anyway, have a good punt  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Baldric will be nervously pacing the street with an uncomfortable bulge in his pants as the previous client shudders to a messy climax right now, good luck young fella, do us proud.

Offline bardock

Im just on the train back. Ok thats 2 in one week now. I think that shud be enough for this month and the next (or atleast till molly comes back) this one was much more fullfilling. I actually climaxed. Now i feel like i dont want sex anymore though . Haha.
Oh and i took the wrong train back now just realised
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:58:59 pm by bardock »

vw

Im just on the train back. Ok thats 2 in one week now. I think that shud be enough for this month and the next (or atleast till molly comes back) this one was much more fullfilling. I actually climaxed. Now i feel like i dont want sex anymore though . Haha.

Nice one  !   :drinks: :drinks:

Sounds like love !   :kissgirl: :wackogirl: :rose:

Qball will be happy and a tad jealous !

Yeboahsleftfoot

Well done young fella, delighted you managed to spaff, we await the review with bated breath.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Good to hear you had a good time. :thumbsup: Wish I had still had the enthusiasm!!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 08:31:04 pm by Sonny Crockett »

FlyingBreadMan

You managed to pop your cherry?

Review the model. May prove useful if she heads south.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 08:33:32 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

vw

Must have been good if it did that to your mind !  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline RedKettle

Still-alive

Was that before or after you got your trousers off?

Online PLeisure

We're proud of you, young Baldrick  :drinks:  :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline bardock

Haha thanks guys. Just reached home. It was a nice experience. Next up. Molly the swede round two. Il post a review up soon, just need to relax now lool :wacko:

Offline cueball

Qball will be happy and a tad jealous !

No jealousy, chuffed for young bunduck.

Well done little fella and welcome to our world. You've joined the north west podging team :D

Once you're on this train there's no stepping off

Offline Nagilum

Offline RedKettle

Years in the future those of us on this merry thread will look at our children and say with pride "I was there when Bardock shagged his first prossie and then again when he first unloaded into one" 

:D :D :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Years in the future those of us on this merry thread will look at our children and say with pride "I was there when Bardock shagged his first prossie and then again when he first unloaded into one" 

:D :D :D

+1

BREAKING: pictorial evidence of the actual moment baldcock found MollySwedish on AW has emerged, we should save this for posterity.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RedKettle

he has been a member for 8 days and is already a legend!

FlyingBreadMan

Haha thanks guys. Just reached home. It was a nice experience. Next up. Molly the swede round two. Il post a review up soon, just need to relax now lool :wacko:

Write a review, please.

Still-alive

he has been a member for 8 days and is already a legend!

+1

Hope he sticks around, he took all the ribbing really well. Just hope he doesn't really think OWO means a mature WG taking her teeth out. Not laughed so much for yonks.

Yeboahsleftfoot

+1

Hope he sticks around, he took all the ribbing really well. Just hope he doesn't really think OWO means a mature WG taking her teeth out. Not laughed so much for yonks.

Glad you liked the description, thinking about it, the feel of a gummy blowjob might be good....

Yeboahsleftfoot

Read the review blowhard, well done, none of us know what we are doing in ro, you are in good company....

Offline Sonny Crockett

Yes good review mate. Just enjoying punting for what it is... Having great sex.

Online PLeisure

Baldrick - don't forget us on your wedding day, either.
In fact, cueball is expecting an invitation  :cool:

vw

Stag party don't you mean ?

I will review the bridesmaids !

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 08:54:52 pm by vw »

Yeboahsleftfoot

cueball will be best man, we'll be ushers and bring a large selection of maids of [dis] honour

Offline stevedave

cueball will be best man, we'll be ushers and bring a large selection of maids of [dis] honour

Nah, cueball will be giving him away  :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline Sonny Crockett

I wish I had such a great beginning to punting. I wish I was still as green, as free and enthusiastic about this hobby.

Offline cueball

Nah, cueball will be giving him away  :lol:

I'm giving the bride away, if she's scratching her arse at the alter you'll know I've been practising my "speech" on her.

Don't ask why her hair is sticky neither, the vicar won't be impressed with the answer :D

Your training is over soldier, time to unleash you upon the world  :D

Offline bardock

Haha thanks again guys. Im glad i made a post on UKP Before going through with it. It was nice having people to talk to through the whole process. Added a couple new ones to my hotlist, so expect some further reviews in near future!!
Will get a punting phone tomorrow to add more anonimity. See guys im learning haha
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 11:10:56 pm by bardock »

Yeboahsleftfoot

I know we've had a laugh at this journey bardock but deep down we've all been through it and hopefully given you some support, that's what this site is all about after all. Well done pal and welcome to the fraternity.

Offline RedKettle

I know we've had a laugh at this journey bardock but deep down we've all been through it and hopefully given you some support, that's what this site is all about after all. Well done pal and welcome to the fraternity.

well said  :hi:

Offline stevedave

+1 Well said  :thumbsup: