Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nervous and a virgin  (Read 12932 times)

Offline bardock

Well i just called her and arranged a meet in the next couple days. She sounded really nice and down to earth! But im still very nervous and may end up cancelling. We'll see...

vw

Well i just called her and arranged a meet in the next couple days. She sounded really nice and down to earth! But im still very nervous and may end up cancelling. We'll see...

Hope it goes well for you barcock !   :drinks:

Offline cueball

Well i just called her and arranged a meet in the next couple days

Which one? One of my recommendations I presume?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Rule No 1. Never tell a pro$$ie it's your first time as most will take you for a ride (and not in a good way).

Just try and blag it.  :hi:

Offline bardock

Its really difficult for me because of my religion being raised in a conservative household. Ive never even drank before. So doing this is a really big step. I want to experience it before i get married off some time in the next year or so

vw

Its really difficult for me because of my religion being raised in a conservative household. Ive never even drank before. So doing this is a really big step. I want to experience it before i get married off some time in the next year or so

We treat all newcomers the same regardless of their delusions and religions !

Make sure you use a punting phone you don't want her calling you back on your wedding day !   :scare: :scare:

Offline bardock

Rule No 1. Never tell a pro$$ie it's your first time as most will take you for a ride (and not in a good way).

Just try and blag it.  :hi:
I dont think she will. Se seemed really nice on the phone

vw

Think and know are very different creatures

Maybe would be wise for you to read the punting for dummies guide written just for guys like you

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

They all sound nice until the money gets handed to Sergei. 

Offline freeze44

Good luck Bardock!  :) You took the ribbing well mate...had me pissing myself reading this thread!  :lol:

Offline bardock

Thanks. I CANT WAIT. I talked to one of my mates about it. And hes being very negative about it. But I still will probably go ahead!!

Offline cueball

I talked to one of my mates about it.

Trust nobody at this game bendick, telling your mate can back fire on you, he'll tell another and they'll tell another. No matter how much they say they'll say nowt, they won't be able to help themselves.

You've a lot to learn

Offline bardock

Offline cueball

You can be my sensei

:D I'm not sure I'm the right sensei for you, even though I don't know what it means  :D I could google it but it's been a long week  :D

Offline freeze44

Bulgingcock...Cueball is Yoda...lead well you he will!  :lol:

Offline PLeisure

Let us know how it goes, young Baldrick  :drinks:

With cueball taking you under his wing, skies the limit..  :D
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:27:06 pm by PLeisure »

Offline cueball

With cueball taking you under his wing

How did I get this bloody job?  :D

Offline freeze44

How did I get this bloody job?  :D

What a team...Ballcock and cueball! Master and apprentice!  :lol:

Offline cueball

What a team...Ballcock and cueball! Master and apprentice!  :lol:

He's the master and I'm the apprentice, I want my virginity back :D

Offline cat1144

This kid is going to report back from his first punt (and shag so it seems) telling us he did anal, WS and HS  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: and surprise us all

Just don't sit there and let the WG chat to you for the duration of the punt and scam you  :drinks:

Odds are the WG will cotton on to your innocence around women pretty damned fast imo  :hi:

Offline stevedave

I certainly wouldn't drink beforehand, it might effect your performance. Just ask Uncle Cue for tips, you'll be fine  ;)

Offline sigmund

You can be my sensei

Careful you never know what might happen if sensei and student get too close :scare:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bardock

This kid is going to report back from his first punt (and shag so it seems) telling us he did anal, WS and HS  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: and surprise us all

Just don't sit there and let the WG chat to you for the duration of the punt and scam you  :drinks:

Odds are the WG will cotton on to your innocence around women pretty damned fast imo  :hi:
Thanks for all the advice, i think im ready now.
Just had a haircut etc. This is mu second day straight of not masturbating, which is a record for me, saving myself for her! Wondering if I should get her a gift too. :unknown:

Offline cueball

Wondering if I should get her a gift too. :unknown:

That's a great idea, when I saw her she said she really needed a set of metric ring spanners.  :thumbsup:

vw

Thanks for all the advice, i think im ready now.
Just had a haircut etc. This is mu second day straight of not masturbating, which is a record for me, saving myself for her! Wondering if I should get her a gift too. :unknown:

Please don't get a gift you will regret it, sometimes makes things awkward.

Buy cueball a gift instead IMHO

Offline cueball

In the neck end 10,000 posts, that's the most sense you've ever made.

As sonny would say.....

+1,000,000

:lol:

Offline RedKettle

A framed set of photos of the girls (I use that term loosely) that he has helpfully recommended to newbies  :D

Offline Nagilum

I have a feeling you are one of these foot in the mouth punters.  Never drank, no sex before marriage.  That makes you a Muslim young one.  I would even go further to summerise that you are Asian or my second guess Arab.

Word of advice, do not divulge personal info like that, no matter how insignificant it may seem, somebody close to you could identify you very easily.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 03:39:50 pm by Nagilum »

Offline cueball

Word of advice, do not divulge personal info like that, no matter how insignificant it may seem, somebody close to you could identify you very easily.

Pearls of wisdom there bendick

From what we've learnt so far......

On ludgate hill in Manchester, on Monday we're looking for a 23 year old Muslim lad, looking nervous, sweating, carrying a bunch of flowers, sporting an erection, staring at his phone, looking up at the buildings, pacing back and forth.

Phone beeps, he jumps, he takes two steps forward and one step back,, will He, won't He, will he....

He does, he marches on a mission, flowers in hand, presses the buzzer, sweats undecidedly, is he past the point of no return.

Door buzzes open, boredick is shitting himself in his newly ironed underpants (mum thought it strange but ironed em anyway), he's in, little boy lost, in the lift and knocks on the door.

Door opens....

Bumdick is in...

He says...... I'm bendix, here's your flowers, I'm a virgin

She thinks... money, five minutes and I can catch up with Jeremy kyle.

Big question time.... Will he go through with it? Will he get it up? Will he last long enough to get his socks off? Will she actually break out into a sweat? Will she chuck the flowers in the bin?

Will the lie detector prove who the father is on Jeremy Kyle?

Molly Swedish has all the answers  :lol:

I told you young bendick, don't trust anybody at this lark and don't give anything away.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 04:07:12 pm by cueball »

Offline Liverpool

The girl will see straight away how nervous you are and see your lack of technique. Don't worry about it. Most of us were dead nervous on our first punt. As long as you treat the girl nice, perhaps make a joke of your lack of experience and you should have a good time.

Sorry that it's not the funny gags and recommendations of other contributors. Good luck.

By the way, you can Google search what all the acronyms mean that are used on this forum.

Offline bardock

Pearls of wisdom there bendick

From what we've learnt so far......

On ludgate hill in Manchester, on Monday we're looking for a 23 year old Muslim lad, looking nervous, sweating, carrying a bunch of flowers, sporting an erection, staring at his phone, looking up at the buildings, pacing back and forth.

Phone beeps, he jumps, he takes two steps forward and one step back,, will He, won't He, will he....

He does, he marches on a mission, flowers in hand, presses the buzzer, sweats undecidedly, is he past the point of no return.

Door buzzes open, boredick is shitting himself in his newly ironed underpants (mum thought it strange but ironed em anyway), he's in, little boy lost, in the lift and knocks on the door.

Door opens....

Bumdick is in...

He says...... I'm bendix, here's your flowers, I'm a virgin

She thinks... money, five minutes and I can catch up with Jeremy kyle.

Big question time.... Will he go through with it? Will he get it up? Will he last long enough to get his socks off? Will she actually break out into a sweat? Will she chuck the flowers in the bin?

Will the lie detector prove who the father is on Jeremy Kyle?

Molly Swedish has all the answers  :lol:

I told you young bendick, don't trust anybody at this lark and don't give anything away.

Haha youve got that spot on! I imagine thats exactly how itl pan out given how nervous i already am. Imagine me 5 minutes before the meet. Ill let you guys know how it goes anyway!

Ill learn from my mistakes anyway.

The next person that visits molly from this site will surely have a good laugh at my expense haha
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:32:09 pm by bardock »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Haha youve got that spot on! I imagine thats exactly how itl pan out given how nervous i already am. Imagine me 5 minutes before the meet. Ill let you guys know how it goes anyway!

Ill learn from my mistakes anyway.

The next person that visits molly from this site will surely have a good laugh at my expense haha

Why's that then? Do you think she'll tell everyone that one of her many clients was "a bit nervous"? :unknown:

Offline bardock

Haha im just overthinking everything... Forgive me  :P

Offline Liverpool

Haha im just overthinking everything... Forgive me  :P

Whether you're the next Rocco Siffredi (google him) or you're terrible, the WG won't be having a good old gossip about you.

Offline cueball

the WG won't be having a good old gossip about you.

Yes she will, that's all they talk about at their December AGM  :sarcastic:

Offline freeze44

Didn't Molly Swedish win 'Virgin Podger of the Year' last year for going over and above and making them quake etc??  :lol: 

Offline cueball

Didn't Molly Swedish win 'Virgin Podger of the Year' last year for going over and above and making them quake etc??  :lol:

That'll be dirkt then (the review link is further back)

I think she got a small trophy at last year's AGM for her efforts :unknown:

She'll want to keep the trophy for another year....

Burntdick could see her get a mention in their newsletter :sarcastic:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

:lol: :sarcastic: :dancegirl:

Offline Donnie69

She doesn't do fat guys, so she doesn't deserve any award. I mean how difficult is it for a WG to do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl with a fat punter?  Possibly if the guy is 30 stone plus, things could a bit get difficult. 

Offline freeze44

She doesn't do fat guys, so she doesn't deserve any award. I mean how difficult is it for a WG to do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl with a fat punter?  Possibly if the guy is 30 stone plus, things could a bit get difficult.

Fair point that...is young bouncydick a big guy?? Bugger his event could be on hold!!!  :D

Offline bardock

I should text her my weight just to be on the safe side.  :)
I still cant get over how cute she sounded over the phone earlier. she really reassured me and has given me time to think about it before calling her to confirm the final booking. I think she's nice :kissgirl:

Offline cueball

We'll be able to help you there, what do you weigh?

Offline bardock

im kind of short 5'9 and I weigh 80kg

Offline cueball

That's fuck all, don't sweat it. Don't even bother mentioning it.

Just think, when you're knocking on the door Monday, you'll have the whole of ukp following you  :D

Offline freeze44

Hmmmmm....blobbykcock....are you toned or flabby??!  :lol:

Offline sigmund

I still cant get over how cute she sounded over the phone earlier. she really reassured me and has given me time to think about it before calling her to confirm the final booking. I think she's nice :kissgirl:

She may well be cute, reassuring and empathetic but never forget that she's a prossie mate! She fucks and sucks to get your cash, she may enjoy it, you probably will but don't forget this is a business transaction not the start of something special.

Offline sigmund

Got to love the yoof of today; imperial in height and metric in weight  :crazy:

Offline bardock

She may well be cute, reassuring and empathetic but never forget that she's a prossie mate! She fucks and sucks to get your cash, she may enjoy it, you probably will but don't forget this is a business transaction not the start of something special.

Those are really wise words, thanks for that!