Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DecadentlyDEElicious amazing dt  (Read 2321 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30mins £60

Ok so I've been on the search for a true deepthroat experience, there are actually quite a lot of girls out there but I decided to go with Dee (dunno if thats her name).
This is the second time I've seen her. First time we fucked and got a great blowjob with me lying with my back to the bed.
Next time I saw her I focused on her giving me dt and it was fucking impressive. I'm 7 inches and about 1 & 1/2 inches wide. She got the whole thing down with her nose against my stomach, to be honest it was so deep it was a little bit painful but the experience was great. Not much gagging, which I didn't mind although it added to the experience when she did gag, coughing up a bit of saliva over my cock. Then the finale, I stood up, got her on her knees and looked down while she sucked me, I don't normally cum from blowjobs so wasn't sure if I would be able to, but she was determined, kept sucking the head and deepthroating until it built up and I started cumming and to my joy she deepthroated me while I was cumming. I'm not certain if she swallowed cause my eyes were scrunched up  :wacko: but I don't think she spat.

Other things, she is exactly as the pics, pretty, slim, nice south african accent, no clock watching and she is easy to talk to, kinda reminded me of uni student girls.

The one big negative is that she isn't very good at keeping to a time that you decide together. So the first time I think I waited about two hours to see her, which I know sounds crazy but on that day for some reason I had loads of patience. Second time I we arranged a time and I was waiting for 20 mins and said I was leaving but then she said she was ready. For those of you that are bit more easy going and have patience then she's worth it. If you go nuts after waiting 15 mins then she might not be for you.

Great DT, pretty, nice girl, great price. Poor timekeeping

Offline Bassman

2 hours! Did you not have a plan b that day?

In some of her photos she looks facially very nice. What's her body like? Doesn't seem to have much in the breast department in her photos.

Why wear shorts under a dress?

Edit: just seen her reviews. I think I'll keep her off the HL
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 05:30:54 pm by Bassman »

Offline Stealthmode

I met with Dee once a while back for a 30 min DT session.

Now she can deepthroat no doubt but those pictures are either from a while back or when she was in a happier place.

I found her far to skinny for my liking, not bum or tits.

There was also a man in the house,older grey head guy. She claimed he was her driver.

If it DT experience your after, then she will tick that box. But visually i wasnt impressed, but then i do prefer meatier body types.

A big plus is filming was free and I have a 30min session on my phone with facial at no additional cost.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:00:33 am by Stealthmode »

mrhappypants

I recommend anyone considering booking Dee read her reviews carefully.  If you are after deepthroat XaleksandraX in North Acton is worth considering.

Dave

Offline aanimator

I think her facial pics are a good representation, there are some when she were younger, but her most recent ones are a good representation I think.

Offline claretandblue

I recommend anyone considering booking Dee read her reviews carefully.
That's a bit of an understatement! Having just read them,only a lunatic would go and see this girl

Offline aanimator

I went to see her and I wouldn't class myself a lunatic, if you read the previous reviews its clear that they are opinions not facts, not saying you should discredit them, but the experiences in my review are genuine.

Offline mr420

I remember seeing her about 15 months ago n yea the dt is good n imo she is very submissive as she basically let me do as i pleased with her . . but that is about it really.

she is very skinny n the chest is more or less non existent but her face in person is decent.

not to judge but she seems a lil strung out n comes across as a 'party girl' . . if you get what i mean . .

the place was messy n she had a lil dog that she locked in the kitchen during the meet.