Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: delightful daisy  (Read 2183 times)

1 review(s) for Delightful Daisy! (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madden

had been attracted to daisies profile and booked her in for a session.

location is a hotel adjacent to the station and no problem getting in. was greeted by daisy and she has a fine pair of breasts. apart from that she is pretty ordinary looks wise. contrary to her profile she's a size 12/14 and some of the facial pics have been touched up to conceal her wrinkly face.

She didn't seem too keen and pointed out she's unwell. If this was the case she should have simply cancelled. was very uninterested throughout the session without any enthusiasm. certainly a very poor punt with a girl who didn't look like she enjoyed what she does.

bod666

Do you mean External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If so shame as I had my eye on her :(

Thanks for sharing but for future ref it's helpful to include the link and the location, and services received, price paid, etc., in a review.

Offline Madden

that's the one.was a real letdown. wouldn't take off her  dress as said it was stuck around her waist. there's no denying she's bigger than her description but that's just plain lazy. I asked her to put some heels but she said she'd forgotten them.also refused to remove her tight as they were hard to put back on. Just totally uninterested.

bod666

Jesus Christ refused to take her dress off?  What a lazy tart!  Definitely coming off my hotlist now...

Offline One Eyed Snake

Jesus Christ refused to take her dress off?  What a lazy tart!  Definitely coming off my hotlist now...
You should have walked mate, the lazy twat.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review - seems a lot of us have had their eyes on this lass.

From the comms I've had with her, she seems to be very new into the game, and this review backs that up - she has a hell of a lot to learn  :dash:

Sorry you had a shit one OP, but your feedback is invaluable - hope your next one is much better!

Offline lateluxury

Glad I read this before booking her today. Cheers fellas

Offline stevedave

Glad I read this before booking her today. Cheers fellas

Thank God for UKP  :thumbsup:

Hopefully this report will get back to her so she will realise she needs to up her game if she's gonna charge £2 per minute.

Offline PussyLover789

I totally agree with you guys, when i 1st saw her she was ok, but the 2nd time i booked her she started making excuses saying shes having a panic attack and she didnt feel well, i definitely wont be booking her again

Offline stevedave

Definitely sounds like she's in the wrong job. Shame, she looks quite fit!

Offline PussyLover789

Yes she is definitely in the wrong job, i would honestly suggest to all the punters on here to look elsewhere, shes just one of them girls who want to take your money but doesnt want to deliver the goods, god knows how shes got those positive feedbacks on AW :(

Offline stevedave

Yes she is definitely in the wrong job, i would honestly suggest to all the punters on here to look elsewhere, shes just one of them girls who want to take your money but doesnt want to deliver the goods, god knows how shes got those positive feedbacks on AW :(

AW feedback counts for shit 99% of the time.

Offline lateluxury

I had high hopes she would up her service after I pointed out the negative reviews on here to her a while back. Now off the hot list she goes

Offline PussyLover789

I also deleted her out of my hotlist, she lies about what she does on her profile, all her Likes list are so untrue, im still a little bit weary about her last two feedbacks on adultwork, one posted at 8.35am and the other at 8.34am, hmmmm what do you make of it??

Offline PussyLover789

had been attracted to daisies profile and booked her in for a session.

location is a hotel adjacent to the station and no problem getting in. was greeted by daisy and she has a fine pair of breasts. apart from that she is pretty ordinary looks wise. contrary to her profile she's a size 12/14 and some of the facial pics have been touched up to conceal her wrinkly face.

She didn't seem too keen and pointed out she's unwell. If this was the case she should have simply cancelled. was very uninterested throughout the session without any enthusiasm. certainly a very poor punt with a girl who didn't look like she enjoyed what she does.
Guys, ive put up a new thread, so who ever saw Delightful Daisy will know that this new profile is her, dont let the blonde wig fool you  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only