Author Topic: SiennaKink Manchester  (Read 2424 times)


37 review(s) for SiennaKink (34 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blueforlife45

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hr - 120 pounds
Prompt communication as expected via AW. Her PA took care of all that efficiently.
The place was clean and tidy, and I was offered a drink and a shower.

Sienna looked quite stunning in black lingerie - her pics on AW are a great indicator. I'd say height around 5'5, body'd be a size 7 or 8, firm boobs, plenty of piercings and tattoos - one of those rock chick looks.

She was extremely enthusiastic, granted I was pretty vanilla with my requests. Started off with DFK, with plenty of fondling. Her OWO technique was quite good, not like one of those annoying wet handjobs. We moved on to RO, and she shuddered rather satisfyingly when she came. She then put her head on the edge of the bed for another BJ. Popped on the jacket and moved to cowgirl, followed by missionary and then reverse CG. She offered to put some weird looking thing up my bum, I declined. Can't remember what else. Came in her mouth and she swallowed. Talked for a while as she gave a massage, laughs easily.

She's a well reviewed lady around here and for good reason. I was not disappointed and will definitely go back.

Offline freeze44

Thanks for the review and like the look of her! nice one!

Offline Blue Moon

Good review BFL45 - and welcome to the forum.    Bm

Offline blueforlife45


Offline mark_haslow


Offline Blue Moon

What is DFK?
Deep French Kissing, Mark. Tongues to the tonsils!    Bm