Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Chantelle - Old Street  (Read 4186 times)

50 review(s) for Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (41 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

justbeingcurioussa

Link: External Link/Members Only

Rates - as advertised on her AW profile

I'll keep this one short and crisp. I really enjoyed my time with Chantelle. She has a lively personality and a very beautiful face. Delivered all services with charming smile on face and politely refused on those which were not on offer. She has lovely lips but she clearly doesn't like to kiss too much. She was not refusing for it but her enthusiasm wasn't there. Otherwise a top punt - amazing OWO, sex in different position, RO and rimming on her and then finished with a long sloppy BJ and CIM. Enjoyed our little chats in between about London and Poland ;-)

Comms were all smooth, location decent and services good.  Never felt  rushed during my 30 mins with her. Location is little dodgy but almost all locations are like that in Old street area.

Ask me if I have missed anything

Do I recommend her - yes definitely. Good VFM IMO and all services delivered with smile.

Offline collector

Thanks for the review. I've got a question: the current profile pic is her?

FlyingBreadMan

Sadly she is a Photoshop lover now. Seen her and she is more size 10 than 6 as pics indicate.

Offline collector

Sadly she is a Photoshop lover now. Seen her and she is more size 10 than 6 as pics indicate.
I guess Estelle uses photoshop too.

FlyingBreadMan

I guess Estelle uses photoshop too.

I made a terrible blunder...it was Estelle I met and she has photo shopped pics...

Sorry collector.

I have not met chantell.

Offline Honestpunter

What about her ass and tits?

justbeingcurioussa

Her face is obscure in her profile pic but from hairs and body I can say that it's she in the pic.

justbeingcurioussa

What about her ass and tits?

im not good with tits sizes but I think they were nice and perky. Size 32C if I'm not too off. She doesn't have a big bum which, I think, you can make out from the pic. Infact IMO her profile pic is decent representation of her overall figure

mrhappypants

I have seen both Chantelle and Estelle several times.  They are unrecognisable from the profile photos.  I don't think either photo is of them and this is is a long standing B&S.

Chantelle is a solid local Polish punt (7's both physically and facially, reliable and a good service list which she delivers, but somewhat distant in the act).  She is a regular of mine and I would recommend her *if you are local.*  If you book, I suggest you put the profile photo out of your mind and decide in the room if you want to stay. 

Estelle has some embroiderie on her profile and wears too much make up for my taste.

Dave

Offline collector

I have seen both Chantelle and Estelle several times.  They are unrecognisable from the profile photos.  I don't think either photo is of them and this is is a long standing B&S.

Chantelle is a solid local Polish punt (7's both physically and facially, reliable and a good service list which she delivers, but somewhat distant in the act).  She is a regular of mine and I would recommend her *if you are local.*  If you book, I suggest you put the profile photo out of your mind and decide in the room if you want to stay. 

Estelle has some embroiderie on her profile and wears too much make up for my taste.

Dave
Cheers for the info  :thumbsup:

FlyingBreadMan don't worry, I understand it was easy to confuse Chantelle/Estelle. Consedering the fake pics, I wonder if sometimes they did B&S sharing some double bookings among each other.

mrhappypants

I wonder if sometimes they did B&S sharing some double bookings among each other.

That has not been my experience.

Dave

Offline collector

takingoftt

They do share punters.   I typically see both once every 2 weeks and change my punting phone every 2 months.   There have been occasions where I booked one and got the other but I didn't mind.   If you use the same phone number and they recognise you as a regular then this will unlikely happen.

Offline collector

They do share punters.   I typically see both once every 2 weeks and change my punting phone every 2 months.   There have been occasions where I booked one and got the other but I didn't mind.   If you use the same phone number and they recognise you as a regular then this will unlikely happen.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I may try them as a duo, no chance to get B&S  :D

justbeingcurioussa

Can someone please share AW profile for Estelle?

Offline Malvolio

This is the link for Estelle.  The Estelle I've seen a couple of times doesn't look anything like the WG in the photos.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Please write reviews.

Dave

Offline claretandblue

Please write reviews.

Dave
+1 another pisstaker, especially considering his choice of username

Offline tazz

Last time i saw Chantelle she did do a good job but for some reason seemed to keep her eyes closed when speaking to me. She didnt do this first time i met her about 3 years ago. Is she still doing this?

Offline lewishamguy

Do they swap punters during the session? :sarcastic:

carnitinex

Overall positive, nice and smiley, but if you have seen Naughty Natt; she is way better than chantelle.

mrhappypants

Last time i saw Chantelle she did do a good job but for some reason seemed to keep her eyes closed when speaking to me. She didnt do this first time i met her about 3 years ago. Is she still doing this?

Yep. 

mrhappypants

Overall positive, nice and smiley, but if you have seen Naughty Natt; she is way better than chantelle.

Write reviews please.

justbeingcurioussa

No - this time her eyes were wide open.

Offline collector

New profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Few days ago, I saw new Estelle's profile too but it's disappeared unlike Chantelle one.