Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koreans in Grays  (Read 688 times)

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Anyone here had the pleasure of any? Fucked koko fu in Ibis few months ago. Now she is using a brothel in Grays.
As the brothel is near to me, thought it was green si I was seeing? Turned out to be qing qing pu. Anyway, normal terraced house in residential area. Door opened by ??? Korean girl. Another nice looking Korean girl took me upstairs to a grotty bedroom. £100 the hour. £10 extra for OWO. Soon as in the bedroom, money passed to someone behind the door. Lots of noise from downstairs. And the smell of cooking wafting upstairs.  Including someone who came to the door for a lengthy loud conversation! Noticed on the way out children's toys scattered about in the kitchen-diner.
These Koreans put a town on their profile there not in? Suspect all operating from the same brothel?
Certainly wont be returning...   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:50:26 pm by dieseldriver »

vt

All those names remind me of Fook-mi & Fook-yu, the oriental twins who get Austin Powers all excited...  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:55:42 pm by vt »

Offline Wilson85

I must admit I did have my eye on qing qing pu. But all the moving around put me off. Some profiles are under the heading: Massage in Gays,  :D

Thanks for the heads up, I'll give them a miss.

Offline davidac

Some profiles are under the heading: Massage in Gays,  :D

:D Gotta love typos!