Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole of Victoria House aka Sophie Dalzell B&S?  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Jerboa

So was browsing VH site, and today Nicole is working, sure I've seen photos before, a quick search and the pics are of glamour model Sophie Dalzell, what's the chances she's decided to work in a parlour rather than her lofty £350 London rates?  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline badsin

Just in the interest of research...... would you have a link? :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hmm tempting TOFTT

Jerboa's implying that the photos may be B&S, as she's highly unlikely to come to a place like Lutterworth and work in a parlour.

Offline Jack Sinn

I know mate I did understand thanks for clarifying Incase.  but I like to live life dangerously and potentially throw money away apparently  :crazy:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I know mate I did understand thanks for clarifying Incase.  but I like to live life dangerously and potentially throw money away apparently  :crazy:

You're not the only one. A lot of punters still think with their wrong brain!!

Offline badsin

I'll look into this seriously later today. Wouldn't mind kicking her back doors in :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Well if it turns out to be Sophie, let me know lol.  :P But I believe there are two hopes, and ones called bob.

Offline Foggy

Has anyone been to see if it's her. Lutterworth is a bit of a trek, but I would if it was her

Offline Jerboa

Has anyone been to see if it's her. Lutterworth is a bit of a trek, but I would if it was her

Call me a a pessimistic fucker, but seeing as Sophie has been advertising as working in London this week on her AW profile, I very much doubt she has decided to pop up to Lutterworth and work at a parlour.  :rolleyes:

BigVince

So was browsing VH site, and today Nicole is working, sure I've seen photos before, a quick search and the pics are of glamour model Sophie Dalzell, what's the chances she's decided to work in a parlour rather than her lofty £350 London rates?  :rolleyes:

How're you doing cocker! Listen our lad follow her on Facebook that will give you your best inclination. I came off that muck but she posts her every movement on it. In fact shes a tramp Sophie the brass is. just shot thy muck up Wannifer! Checking back in ours lads. Vinnie

Offline Jerboa

Yes just reading her facebook, she got followed by a geezer on Oxford street.

Walking down Oxford street and some weird guy starts following me and making what I thought was small talk .. So the conversation went some what like this 'wow your so sexy I can't believe it... Are you a model? Are you going to work' I said 'thank you and yes.. I then asked him for directions as I was lost which he had no fucking idea where to go either... Then asked if he can take me for a drink I said I have a boyfriend to try get rid of him but no he's still following me then says I really want to have sex with u is it possible can I cum all over your tits 😩😩😩😩😂😂 good bye I said 👋🏻👋🏻 can't believe how rude and up front people are n how someone can have the confidence to do that

If the guy only knew, to message her on AW or call her, he could of had sex and cum over her tits no bother.  :D  :D  ;)

Offline Jack Sinn

Doubt he would be willing to stump the £400 for an hour though..... And I have just realised I almost saw her when she used to do meets in Manchester but I missed her by a day :dash: this is depressing me now thanks guys lol

Offline Jerboa

Doubt he would be willing to stump the £400 for an hour though..... And I have just realised I almost saw her when she used to do meets in Manchester but I missed her by a day :dash: this is depressing me now thanks guys lol

On her AW last week it did say she was doing some incalls in Manchester at £250.

Offline Jack Sinn

On her AW last week it did say she was doing some incalls in Manchester at £250.

I'm not in Manchester anymore  :dash:

Offline Jacobkim

Hmm tempting TOFTT

This lady is bk in VH.

Has any body seen her? Is she really the women in pictures???
I m so tempted but it’s 1:15mins drive to Lutterworth
Any help??

Offline badsin

This lady is bk in VH.

Has any body seen her? Is she really the women in pictures???
I m so tempted but it’s 1:15mins drive to Lutterworth
Any help??

Do you have a current link?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Kingy28

VH describe her as mixed race. Would that be Sophie?

Offline badsin

White, English girl, quite a few tattoos. Not her, unless the dude that bumped this thread can offer his insight?  :hi:

Offline Jacobkim

VH describe her as mixed race. Would that be Sophie?

I could not get through to them yesterday cause it was going on to the answering machine.
Finally today got through to them and they sed she was only here for 1 day. She is not regular.
So I didn’t get chance to meet her. Fuck knows wen she’s gona come bk.

I normally go for the ladies with dress size 12. Can any body recommend some one in East Midlands area?
Cheers

Offline badsin

I could not get through to them yesterday cause it was going on to the answering machine.
Finally today got through to them and they sed she was only here for 1 day. She is not regular.
So I didn’t get chance to meet her. Fuck knows wen she’s gona come bk.

I normally go for the ladies with dress size 12. Can any body recommend some one in East Midlands area?
Cheers

Will you review them?

Offline Jacobkim

Will you review them?

Of course I will. I am actually hunting one right now, but no luck yet.
But I m not into older and BBW type.