Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stupid / Funny AdultWork names  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Jamboney

I'm sure there's been a thread on this in the past but couldn't find it. Came across this profile just now and had to laugh External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's full of Oriental passion apparently. I'd put my house on her being Romanian!

Arley Hall

Yes - shame about the name - it's like she can't decide whether she's a dog or a cat. I really like the look of her too - lovely overall shape and thigh-gap.

This is a very odd name to my mind .....

External Link/Members Only

'Baby Boom Lady' - what's that all about? To me it suggests she's about 60 years old. I wonder if she realises that? Or maybe she knows full well who the baby boomers are, and she's intent on relieving them of their wealth?!

Arley Hall

I thought I'd choose another one, since my first suggestion (Baby Boom Lady) has now chosen a more 'sensible' name for herself.

This is my new one .....

BlondieMILF22. How can a 22-year-old be a MILF? Surely a MILF is your teenage friend's sexy mother (if you're a teenage boy)? i.e. a MILF would be 40-ish at least. I've picked on this particular profile, but there are loads of 20-somethings on AW describing themselves as MILFs. What's that all about? Does it mean that they will roleplay a MILF? I don't get it. On the other hand, perhaps they really are 40-somethings. But, in that case, why are they understating their true ages if they're trying to attract MILF-lovers?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:21:46 pm by Arley Hall »

Philately

what are you wainting for ?
come on for the tie of your life !!!
I do an erotic tie and tease including a body slide in both directions ;-) then a 69er and sex with me on top.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamboney

Clumsy bitch  :lol: i think this is the best one I've seen

Still-alive

How about this one,

As opposed to Lesser Monica presumably, then if you’re hungry, there’s

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, at least if she turns out to be a no-show, you were warned.

Philately

Brazilian lady with a MONSTER CLIT and a knicker bulge. She needs a few private gallery pics to clarify this.