Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophiaDeluxe - Paddington  (Read 2281 times)

4 review(s) for  SophiaDeluxe (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gynaemyte

External Link/Members Only   or  External Link/Members Only

I first saw her in November 2015 as : -

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

It was Positive for me because I found her attractive, engaging and I had total satisfaction and I think she enjoyed it, too.

I’m reminded of MrSmiley (who, confusingly, removed his Avatar!) and his Review of Sexy Geovana : -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83833.msg1060284#msg1060284

. .  and the “Wicker Fence” (mentioned several times, since) and the pub / restaurant “The Canbury Arms”, opposite. I have never encountered such an indiscrete Entrance – totally exposed. Dreadful, managed venue, inside - two maids.

It was a ‘first’ for me because I have never seen a WG who has no Reviews, here or on AW so it was kind of TOFTT – she was local SW London (so no huge travelling damage), I liked her photo’s (that were not totally misleading at the time and are Now a lot better) and, having psyched myself from the very good guidance offered by this Site, I was absolutely ready to Walk – I had even hard-copy-printed her photo, in readiness.
30 minutes/£60 and I was totally prepared to ‘Walk’.
The minute I saw her in reality, we agreed to £120 the hour!
Since I did not declare this Meeting at the time, I can’t really claim a true TOFTT.

She rotated between the ‘Wicker Fence’ in Kingston, Sutton (don’t know) and the West Quay Apartments at the end of the Paddington Basin (I saw her twice) – less infamous than the Cloisters.

I showed her her AW profile on her PC and she didn’t even understand A Levels – she hadn’t a clue and was horrified so FORGET IT, she is totally ‘managed’ and mis-represented.
She then became Honey Sophia.

She was not keen on French Kissing.
I found this a bit irritating and didn’t bother to Review her at the time – it wasn’t a Pos/Neut/Neg, just not worthy of bringing to anyone’s attention.
Lovely “B” Cup breasts.
Little bit of Kebab and a very nice, full bum.
On the bed, she was OW with – not a big problem for me.
She was very receptive to Finger Out and Finger In.
I suggested “kissing her” (RO) – Yes, NEARLY ! She was very responsive!
She mounted me Cowgirl – very good action but I could sense the sap draining from me in spite of her enthusiasm – Mish and I dirty talk/complimented/encouraged her – she’s not a young girl but she so looked as if she was enjoying herself so, Success!
She seemed to tighten her muscles and nearly squeezed me out so I guess we might have come Together!?

Her original Profile stated age 22 which her manager has now, sensibly, altered to 29 – I can’t believe that she’s more than 35 and is really Very attractive.
The current “34 D Natural” is also total bollocks.

This is a very good example of a Profile that appeared in November 2015 but no AW Feedback’s started until April 2016 when, I guess, she added those decent, full body/face photo’s that completely reflect the ones that she allowed me to take, back in Kingston.

Very Nice but very Vanilla.

Offline Tony_Red

Fucking hell. My brain hurts.

Offline rubric

So basically the profile is misleading and her grasp of English isn't that great?

Offline kaj314

Fucking hell. My brain hurts.

Yeah, I lost track of what's going on!!!