Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybexs68 South Bristol  (Read 2426 times)

9 review(s) for Sexybexs68 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sigmund

First punt so please take it with that in mind. Chose her as she's British and supposed to be chatty which I thought might make me feel more at ease.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall 45 min £100 in a new development in the suburbs of Bristol.

Comms: Booked several days in advance by text. All "seemed" good, asked her to wear stockings. The day before I text to confirm the time.

I arrived at the post code 10 minutes early decided not to call until 5 to but got a text message after a couple of minutes asking what time was the booking for? I told her and she said she thought it was for half an hour or an hour later so I asked if she wanted me come back in half an hour and she said no, just to bear with her for a few minutes. Shortly after a text comes through with a flat number. Alas my sat nav had taken me to a pretty generic location within the new development a lack of street signs, or possibly my inability to spot one, made finding which block was hers trickier than it could have been.

Get in about 15 minutes after the allocated time, she's wearing civvy clothes am told, quite abruptly, to strip off while she strips down to her knickers and socks. Asks me to lie on the bed and wipes my cock down with a baby wipe then gets down to a very good BJ. I move to RO and 69. I enjoy licking pussy but found it a bit off putting that she had a stubbly snatch, her profile does say shaved mostly so I was kind of expecting a landing strip rather than 3 days growth.

Initial attitude was abrupt but settled into being very accommodating so I asked if she could put some stockings on as that's what I had requested, she said she doesn't have any and gave me a story about why. Cover up and get on with some fucking in various positions,  she is very tight we tried several positions, but she felt very dry that said it felt good but I don't come easily so I asked her to give me another BJ/HJ she tried very hard to make me come but in the end time was running out so I elected to wank over her tits while she cupped my balls.

She did apologise about the initial attitude, apparently she had been doing a regular job on night shift and finished at 4am so hadn't intended to book an early appointment. Ultimately not my problem as the time was in 2 different text messages, the booking and the confirmation.

Pros: She's a very pretty petite girl who knows how to suck and fuck, she does look younger than the 27 she claims and had the decency to fake an orgasm.

Cons: Was put off by the initial debate about time and the abruptness when I arrived and I really didn't properly get into it. She seemed quite dry and a bit of lube wouldn't have gone amiss. 

Neutral: I left feeling underwhelmed, I enjoyed it but had expected more. Possibly my expectations of punting are unrealistic, I guess a few more punts will answer that.

vw

Good first review sigmund, shame she was a bit disorganised and unprepared.

Welcome to the world of punting  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Sorry you had a bad punt.  :(  If she upped her game she'd be a very decent shag.  :hi:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Sorry you had a bad punt.  :(  If she upped her game she'd be a very decent shag.  :hi:

Agreed
She's far too sketchy.
If she was organised and based in central Bristol, she'd be well up there with the leading WGs.
Plan B for me.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

An old Bathbabe, the old man never trained his girls in the etiquette of being a good Pro, most were shoddy apart from the odd one, Saskia Swallows springs to mind.

Offline Daffodil

Wasted my time on two occasions. One to avoid in my opinion.

Bootleg

A bit disorganised but a good fuck and bj - that echoes my experience of Bexs too.

To be fair she has quite a good attitude - there are a lot of worse working girls around.

Offline Roth

A bit disorganised but a good fuck and bj - that echoes my experience of Bexs too.

To be fair she has quite a good attitude - there are a lot of worse working girls around.

Fair comment.  :thumbsup:

randyrobbobrum

Her profile is no longer on AW

Offline sigmund

It was off last Sunday too but was back on Monday.

Offline fumanchu11

had my second meet with her yesterday and no complaints
2 meets now and looking forward to a third  :P

Offline mark fopa

Successful first meet in March,if a bit disorganised at start.However in last two weeks stood up twice despite booking by phone less than two hours before.Fist occasion was still at shops 8 miles away,second still at family and would be at least 30 mins.Has logged on with green light today but not read or replied to email 3 days ago.If you risk it have a short notice plan B ready.Oh how I long for the reliability of Tia and Kate a couple of years ago in Bath.I now know why I seldom punt.Any recommendations to restore my faith in the West Wilts Bath area.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Successful first meet in March,if a bit disorganised at start.However in last two weeks stood up twice despite booking by phone less than two hours before.Fist occasion was still at shops 8 miles away,second still at family and would be at least 30 mins.Has logged on with green light today but not read or replied to email 3 days ago.If you risk it have a short notice plan B ready.Oh how I long for the reliability of Tia and Kate a couple of years ago in Bath.I now know why I seldom punt.Any recommendations to restore my faith in the West Wilts Bath area.

I can't help you with the Bath area are Tian and Kate still active?
Your experiences of her communications ring very true with me. I even told her I was in a serious hurry once to try to counteract her usual crapness but she still fucked about later, when I got near to her place.
I've only seen her for quick bjs the last few times due to this.
 :dash:

Offline mark fopa

Tia's profile pops up in Bath from time to time but only showing outcalls but note today is showing incalls in Taunton.Sorry can't do link but Adultwork ID 1346987.Kate recently started showing up as in Swindon on a Thursday for incalls ID1345326.

Offline Roth

Tia's profile pops up in Bath from time to time but only showing outcalls but note today is showing incalls in Taunton.Sorry can't do link but Adultwork ID 1346987.Kate recently started showing up as in Swindon on a Thursday for incalls ID1345326.

Kate - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tia - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both logged in to AW yesterday.  :hi:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Thanks guys
They both look nice.
Think I'll pay Tia a visit very soon.
£50 for a levels though  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Thanks guys
They both look nice.
Think I'll pay Tia a visit very soon.
£50 for a levels though  :thumbsdown:

She does look very tasty  :rose: :rose: but she's £150ph basic. :(  So way too pricey for me at £200ph for anal.  :thumbsdown: :(

Offline mark fopa

Thanks Roth for putting up the links.

Offline JimmySW

Kate - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tia - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both logged in to AW yesterday.  :hi:

I have a note against Tia's profile saying she is blacklisted for outing? Is that an error or is that right?

Offline mark fopa

Jimmy,I can't recall anything negative on here in the time since I first saw her over 4 years ago.

Offline JimmySW

Jimmy,I can't recall anything negative on here in the time since I first saw her over 4 years ago.

Must be a different Tia or I recorded the wrong note against her - Sorry for any confusion!