Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Myarseneedsfucking/Gabi- Old street  (Read 3517 times)

18 review(s) for  Busty Brunette Doll (9 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ozy84

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this lady last week and what a lady she was. Been to this flat before to see crystal not too far from old street roundabout. Comms were good although i arrived and she was still with a punter. I then returned after 15 mins. My fault in a way as i pushed the maid into a booking within 20 mins as i was in the area and still unable to get hold of the elusive cutestlucy.

Arrived a 2nd time and gabi greeted me at the door......wow. This lady has an amazing body. Different to crystal, more brazilian. Immediately apologised about timeings etc and could tell she had just used mouthwash and a quick clean up.

Stripped off with some music on, mutual touching. Boxers off and my semi straight in her mouth. Im not small but i felt inadequate as she took the whole lot, couldnt see any of my cock. Sucked ferociously, balls included. Pushed her back onto the bed and more sucking, lots off spit and deep. She then decides she wants to attempt both balls in her mouth. Tried but only just fell short. At this point i could tell that this lady is a pure pse whore. Couple of toys out, she wants to fuck my arse with the smaller one but not my thing. I ask to use on her and no hesitation. Toy on clit and 2 fingers eventually 3 she lets me finger fuck her. Cant hold out i wanna fuck her, condom on and straight in...no lube her pussy just sucking me in. She was wet and her pussy slurping with my fingers. Me on top balls deep look down and again just felt this lady needs and is crying out for an absolute huge cock. She says she squirts with a fatter cock. Fucking away and can feel her pussy tightening. No faking her she genuinely cums. I had my cock in her pussy and the larger toy in her arse at the same time. The smaller toy was in her pussy with my cock. Double penetration is it?? Whatever it was it was pure filth. The bedsheet under her pussy is now wet so thats how wet she got. Condom off now and ive said i want to cum on her face. Pillow under her head  and she sucks me til i pull out and all over her face. She closed her eyes but took it like a champ wiping it off her face and putting into her mouth. Horny bitch. Cleaned up etc. General chat about how long she been here and life in london. She is a good dancer and showed me some moves. Good english and keen. She now says she wants me to fuck her arse. Sucks me again til im hard and about 10 mins left of the punt and im hard. Condom on again and arse lubed its a tight squeeze. but once in my word can her arse take a pounding. I couldnt cum for some reason and toldher that i may possibly be done for the day. She said she not letting me leave til i cum in her arse. Anyway 5-6 mins of pumping and from doggy to her underneath ive cum.

Perhaps ive not had a proper pse but i was blown away at her dirtyness and willing to do anything attitude. She doesnt have much feedback but i went to see her on a recommendation from benom21. Thsnk you benom. And if you say that cutest lucy is better then her then my god i dont think i could do it!! 😂 But seriously guys if you cannot get a booking with cutestlucy or are genuinely looking for a a pse with a good looking brazilian then she is highly recommended.

I freshned up and left about 10 mins over time. I think i have outlined positives. Trying to pick out negatives but am struggling. Perhaps she is doing back to back bookings but then they all do. The bed is a bit low in her bedroom... :unknown: Timeing issue i blame myself for being on a tight schedule.

I enjoyed my hour and really want to try cutestlucy now and may have a booking for this week so will report back.

Structure of review is shit reading back but i hope ive covered everything.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 10:15:16 am by Ozy84 »

Offline collector

Thanks for the review, hotlisted.
Looking at the pics, I would add a number between 5 and 10 years more to the 25 in the profile. How old do you think she is?

Offline Ozy84

Yes you are right collector. Should have mentioned this but still new to reviewing. Her new photo on her profile that shows her tatoo on her front and side is literally what you will get when you walk in. No photoshopping there.

Age wise definately older but not alot. Possibly 29-32. Her body is smoking and tight and no signs of child births etc.

Although higher rate at £150 would defo say she's worth a go. Get a lot of service for £150 especially given some of the shit thai agency punts i have had at £150 where everything is listed and fuck all provided.

I hope you enjoy as i did if you do visit collector. 👍

Offline collector

Don't worry. Luckily we are allow to comment below the review to ask every sort of question so not a problem if you forget something. It's normal.

So the pic you mean should be this one
Hidden Image/Members Only

I'll be honest, for £150, I pay attention to the quality of the service and the look as well. She is not ugly but I won't rush to see her, lots of other prossies to meet.
I'll keep her in my HL and when I'll find the urge for a PSE, I might consider a booking.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review op,I'm liking the service but not the boat race in those profile pictures!
She looks over priced to me but glad you enjoyed  :hi:

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the review op,I'm liking the service but not the boat race in those profile pictures!

Thanks.

Boat race?

Offline Bartolomeo

she looks hot as fuck to me!

mrhappypants

+1

50% more than the going rate in London. 

Dave

Offline Ozy84

+1

50% more than the going rate in London. 

Dave

Really? 50% more?

Hundreds of girls charging £120ph with no anal, no rimming, no cim etc all of which are extras.

Agency rates are £150 + with no gurantee of services once you arrive.

Completely agree with looks and she is certainly no stunning looker but is not ugly either.

Imo definate vfm with all the services inc in the hourly rate.

Offline Ozy84

she looks hot as fuck to me!

Very nice body trafalgar. But ive just converted from thai/oriental to brazilian/latino so all these curves are foreign to me. Possibly £20 too much but your guranteed services and a proper fuck with a bird who can take an absolute pounding.

Will move on though so whoever sees her good luck, enjoy and happy fucking.

mrhappypants

Really? 50% more?

Hundreds of girls charging £120ph with no anal, no rimming, no cim etc all of which are extras.

Agency rates are £150 + with no gurantee of services once you arrive.

Completely agree with looks and she is certainly no stunning looker but is not ugly either.

Imo definate vfm with all the services inc in the hourly rate.

She isn't with an agency.   In your words "not a stunner."

Looks over priced to me.

Dave