Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: travelling lily , glasgow  (Read 3361 times)

8 review(s) for TravellingLily (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

£80 h/hr.

As per Loki's first review of lily, I said I'd review her if I saw her.
Noticed her profile reappear last week, and emailed her to follow up from my previous contact.
Standard routine. Email. Time arranged. Texts to confirm. Post code given and call on arrival for fine detail. Loki seen her in a hotel, I seen her in a modern flat in Motherwell.

Her profile and pics are accurate and honest. Size 16, lovely big breasts and a big booty. She was not wearing much make up, just some nice underwear and a little dress. I hadn't asked for anything specific.
Lily took me to the bedroom, and started kissing me straight away. After a fondle and a nice bout of DFK, I took advantage of a shower and returned to pick up where we left off.
The next 30 mins were hugely enjoyable. OWO , RO , plenty of kissing and , of course , protected sex.
Her OWO is easily the best I've had. Easily. Prolonged deep throat and face fucking. CIM also.

Now, lily is very honest in her profile, she is a "bigger" girl , so may not be to everyone's taste. I found her to be great company , engaging and funny. Sexy and horny. Cute accent , of course , and that oral alone will have me returning. Probably very soon.

Was there a good bit over time and left pretty much at my own speed.

Positives

Loads

Negatives

None

Returning

Asap

:hi:

Offline Easygoingdude

External Link/Members Only

£80 h/hr.

As per Loki's first review of lily, I said I'd review her if I saw her.
Noticed her profile reappear last week, and emailed her to follow up from my previous contact.
Standard routine. Email. Time arranged. Texts to confirm. Post code given and call on arrival for fine detail. Loki seen her in a hotel, I seen her in a modern flat in Motherwell.

Her profile and pics are accurate and honest. Size 16, lovely big breasts and a big booty. She was not wearing much make up, just some nice underwear and a little dress. I hadn't asked for anything specific.
Lily took me to the bedroom, and started kissing me straight away. After a fondle and a nice bout of DFK, I took advantage of a shower and returned to pick up where we left off.
The next 30 mins were hugely enjoyable. OWO , RO , plenty of kissing and , of course , protected sex.
Her OWO is easily the best I've had. Easily. Prolonged deep throat and face fucking. CIM also.

Now, lily is very honest in her profile, she is a "bigger" girl , so may not be to everyone's taste. I found her to be great company , engaging and funny. Sexy and horny. Cute accent , of course , and that oral alone will have me returning. Probably very soon.

Was there a good bit over time and left pretty much at my own speed.

Positives

Loads

Negatives

None

Returning

Asap

Another one added to the list.

Are her profile pics a fair reflection of how big she is? Not that a 16 is big, in my opinion.....!

mavgoose

Another one added to the list.

Are her profile pics a fair reflection of how big she is? Not that a 16 is big, in my opinion.....!

Yes. Her pics are very representative of her.
I'd say a 14 on top. And a 16 hips wise.

She is definitely not any bigger. Great tit wank if you enjoy that. A very confident and sexual girl. Came at least twice. ( her )  , wee bit dirty talk etc. too.
As I said , as far removed from a stick thin Barbie doll as you could get. And one of my best punts in recent memory.

Offline Easygoingdude

Yes. Her pics are very representative of her.
I'd say a 14 on top. And a 16 hips wise.

She is definitely not any bigger. Great tit wank if you enjoy that. A very confident and sexual girl. Came at least twice. ( her )  , wee bit dirty talk etc. too.
As I said , as far removed from a stick thin Barbie doll as you could get. And one of my best punts in recent memory.

Cheers Mav. Sent her an email

Offline Courtney

Offline Easygoingdude

Travelling Lilly or Bonnie Scotland.

That's my decision for today.....

Offline Courtney

Travelling Lilly or Bonnie Scotland.

That's my decision for today.....

Well....for me that's a no brainer. :D

Anyway......good luck. :hi:

DG

Well....for me that's a no brainer. :D

Anyway......good luck. :hi:

I hate to judge a girl on looks alone but;

+1

ickydicky

Argento79

I see she has OWO down as an extra on her profile.  Is that a new thing or was that in force when you went to see her?  Really fancy a punt with this lass but the prices are high enough without having to add OWO for extra.   Cheers.

mavgoose

I see she has OWO down as an extra on her profile.  Is that a new thing or was that in force when you went to see her?  Really fancy a punt with this lass but the prices are high enough without having to add OWO for extra.   Cheers.

OWO , "at discretion" , on profile.
I showered at hers and it was no problem. No extra.

Argento79

OWO , "at discretion" , on profile.
I showered at hers and it was no problem. No extra.

Thank you sir.  Much appreciated.