Author Topic: Miss Abi (missabi27) Liverpool  (Read 3028 times)


3 review(s) for missabi27 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now here's a strange one. Been on my HL for a while due to the fact she's within my age range, does A Levels and had a decent review on here. Gave her an email on AW on the off chance last Thursday, and she quickly replied saying she'd be happy to meet.

So, comms good and prices and times agreed etc. She eventually sends her mobile once you're on your way and I texted when I was ten minutes away as agreed. Began getting my customary jitters thinking is that timeframe so she can get the boyfriend out the house?!

She texts the address but also asks could I stop off for some condoms as she'd ran out. Ok. Again I get jittery and think what kind of WG runs out of them (a busy one I guess? Or one that doesn't get much custom)? So again my brain goes into overdrive putting scam scenarios together. Yeah, maybe I need to chill a bit?

I explained I wasn't happy with that and was growing wary that this was her way of fucking me about (some lads here will recall my various recent frustrations!). She countered that she's got exceptional feedback on AW etc. Eventually she says she'd go to get them from the corner shop but that would mean a ten minute delay. Fine by me.

Eventually get to the address and am greeted by 'Abi'. Very, very skinny but a nice little arse. She apologised for the messages and said she was meant to go shopping when I originally emailed. Takes me upstairs, currency is exchanged and she apologises for a mark under her left eye. Strange to comment I thought since I didn't broach the subject. She's very ordinary looking I suppose. The previous reviewer said her body outweighed that aspect but as I say she must have lost more weight since then.

She did give cracking OWO, but didn't fully undress. Kept her bra and knickers on, explained she was wearing a small dressing just below her left armpit because she'd been for a biopsy. Nice mood killer! I figured this was cover for something else? (Hopefully not domestic abuse?!) I couldn't see the dressing under the bra so maybe that's why she didn't strip. Not sure why the panties stayed on. Also has bad smoke breath as the other review on here said which was another downside for me.

Anyway she was chatty enough and pleasant, just the strange beginning to the meeting and her unwillingness to show off her skinny body was a downside. The previous reviewer said she had a nice fit body but she was rather skeletal to me. But nice oral, friendly demeanour, decent surroundings (clean room etc) and a decent ride made up for it.

I did leave wondering why she kept her bits covered up and whether the biopsy thing was a cover story. So she scrapes a positive overall but unsure if I'd go again. Anyone else seen her recently and had any thoughts?

Sorry for the lengthy review.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 05:23:55 pm by dude86 »

Offline rowdee1

Thanks for the review Matt. This one had kept catching my eye and I was thinking maybe, but I'm less inclined now. Can I ask how much did you pay and it was just a bj by the sound of it?

Rowdee

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review Matt. This one had kept catching my eye and I was thinking maybe, but I'm less inclined now. Can I ask how much did you pay and it was just a bj by the sound of it?

Rowdee

30 minutes - £60. Oral and some sex too! I had initially asked for A Levels but didn't get that far. Considering she charges 60 on her rates page on AW, I didn't lose out in the long run.

Offline lewisjones23

prob a user going off how skinny she is

didnt undress to hide tell tale signs

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have to apologise lads as I thought I had reviewed her when I saw her what must have been 18 months ago ! My experience would be similar to the report that's linked to in the text. She wasn't painfully thin at the time and I prefer skinny myself. Sounds like there could be a substance problem. The house had a collapsed ceiling in one bedroom when I visited and the loo was a slum but she said she'd only just moved in and was working through stuff. Downstairs was neat and tidy. Oh....there was a Yorkie scuttling about.

Jay

Offline King Kenny

Was this meant to be a positive? Sounds largely negative to me.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Thanks for the review. To be honest, can't see there being a stampede to her front door after reading that but thing is, positive or neutral or negative is a subjective thing..... there's enough detail in the review for folks to make their own choice.
She's been on my radar cos she pops up on my proximity searches but she I'll be swerving her I think.

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Perhaps, upon reflection, it should have been a neutral. Can a mod change that or is it too late? Certainly won't be going again!

I'd forgotten to mention the terrier sleeping in it's bed while we did the business. How odd!

Offline Werewolfofliverpool



sounds like a shit WG... her profile looks shit... 3 black and white images that are the same.... no gallery, no video, no nothing... worst profile ever.

Offline rowdee1



I'd forgotten to mention the terrier sleeping in it's bed while we did the business. How odd!

At least it didn't wake up and try and join in. I been with a girl when the fucking cat jumped on the bed and started rubbing itself against us.

Rowdee

NotoriousNot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw Miss Abi recently and would have to give her a negative review. She is friendly, but she is very distracted and seemed to have difficulty focusing on the job in hand.

I also couldn't really see much resemblance between her profile photo and the real thing - she has rather stained teeth from smoking. Yes, she has a slim figure, but she remained almost fully clothed throughout. I'm afraid there was also a slight fishy odour from her nether regions, which is why I didn't indulge in reverse oral, which I usually love.

Looking back, I wish I had made my excuses and left, because I do suspect that she is a serious drug user. Unfortunately, as is so often the case, I was thinking with my balls and not my head.

I left her house feeling like I'd taken advantage of a woman in a difficult situation, which made me feel bad about myself, but at the same time I was annoyed that I hadn't read between the lines on her massively disorganised profile! The number of glowing reports on AW are just a joke.

I hate being negative as I generally enjoy this hobby a lot, but this is one to take off your hotlist guys, if you haven't already.

Time: 1hour
Price: £100
Recommended: NO

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
To be honest my last few meets have left me feeling rather grubby and 'wrong', for once I'd like a clean, classy punt that leaves me smiling and feeling like it was money well spent! As it is I keep leaving with question marks and uneasy feelings.

Offline freeze44

To be honest my last few meets have left me feeling rather grubby and 'wrong', for once I'd like a clean, classy punt that leaves me smiling and feeling like it was money well spent! As it is I keep leaving with question marks and uneasy feelings.

Unlucky Matt. Can you travel? Reckon better choice in Manchester mate.

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah I drive. Guess it's time to branch out.

Offline freeze44

Yeah I drive. Guess it's time to branch out.

Sure the more experienced could help but I recently saw sexyrebecca (reviewed by me recently) and although it seems best to do an on the day meet she was one of the best I've seen if your type etc. Good luck for the future mate.

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline rowdee1

Matt,

At the risk of the suggestion that I'm pimping them I've always had a great service from Jowita and/or Julitka in Liverpool, together and separately. I've never been to their place mind, and that's had a few comments here - but they are very tidy women, look like office workers not escorts, and have always been clean for me - also got everything I've asked for from their likes lists.

Rowdee
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:55:56 pm by rowdee1 »

Offline mexicola

I saw Miss Abi recently and would have to give her a negative review. She is friendly, but she is very distracted and seemed to have difficulty focusing on the job in hand.


Why not write a review for her then so she gets a proper review with a rating ?

NotoriousNot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Daft of me - I thought replying on an existing review was preferable as it keeps everything in one place. I'll put up a separate review as well.

turkmanstan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now here's a strange one. Been on my HL for a while due to the fact she's within my age range, does A Levels and had a decent review on here. Gave her an email on AW on the off chance last Thursday, and she quickly replied saying she'd be happy to meet.

So, comms good and prices and times agreed etc. She eventually sends her mobile once you're on your way and I texted when I was ten minutes away as agreed. Began getting my customary jitters thinking is that timeframe so she can get the boyfriend out the house?!

She texts the address but also asks could I stop off for some condoms as she'd ran out. Ok. Again I get jittery and think what kind of WG runs out of them (a busy one I guess? Or one that doesn't get much custom)? So again my brain goes into overdrive putting scam scenarios together. Yeah, maybe I need to chill a bit?

I explained I wasn't happy with that and was growing wary that this was her way of fucking me about (some lads here will recall my various recent frustrations!). She countered that she's got exceptional feedback on AW etc. Eventually she says she'd go to get them from the corner shop but that would mean a ten minute delay. Fine by me.

Eventually get to the address and am greeted by 'Abi'. Very, very skinny but a nice little arse. She apologised for the messages and said she was meant to go shopping when I originally emailed. Takes me upstairs, currency is exchanged and she apologises for a mark under her left eye. Strange to comment I thought since I didn't broach the subject. She's very ordinary looking I suppose. The previous reviewer said her body outweighed that aspect but as I say she must have lost more weight since then.

She did give cracking OWO, but didn't fully undress. Kept her bra and knickers on, explained she was wearing a small dressing just below her left armpit because she'd been for a biopsy. Nice mood killer! I figured this was cover for something else? (Hopefully not domestic abuse?!) I couldn't see the dressing under the bra so maybe that's why she didn't strip. Not sure why the panties stayed on. Also has bad smoke breath as the other review on here said which was another downside for me.

Anyway she was chatty enough and pleasant, just the strange beginning to the meeting and her unwillingness to show off her skinny body was a downside. The previous reviewer said she had a nice fit body but she was rather skeletal to me. But nice oral, friendly demeanour, decent surroundings (clean room etc) and a decent ride made up for it.

I did leave wondering why she kept her bits covered up and whether the biopsy thing was a cover story. So she scrapes a positive overall but unsure if I'd go again. Anyone else seen her recently and had any thoughts?

Sorry for the lengthy review.

I got the biopsy storey in late December last year so its a porky I think