Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Perla aka RiRi - Walthamstow  (Read 1839 times)

3 review(s) for RIRI- (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

milkybarkid

So for my Q2 punt I was looking for  a Spanish/Portuguese/South American girl specifically.

Originally I had planned to see Young Babygirl External Link/Members Only but having agreed a time and went for the meet, I was then asked by the maid if I could wait 20 mins as she only had one girl working.  I asked if it was the girl in the pics and I was assured it was but I didn't want to wait around as I had to go somewhere afterwards so I just left.

So I ended up arranging to see another on my hot list, Dark Perla, who has since changed her profile name to Rihanna External Link/Members Only

Price - £60 for 30 mins

Comms were by phone with a maid, confirmed the price.  I asked about CIM and was told this was £20 extra.  Didn't ask about any other services as I'm quite vanilla.  She just told me to call half an hour before I wanted to come, which I did.

Location is a house somewhere between Blackhorse Road and Walthamstow.

I was let in by the maid, I was very sweaty as I'd been playing tennis earlier so asked if I could take a quick shower.  Decent facilities, very clean.

Was then met by Perla who was wearing a nice white lingerie set with heels and stockings.  Her pictures are accurate (she looks nothing like Rihanna), sexy body, quite curvy.  Great pair of tits and a nice ass, although not massive like some south americans.  She is quite short without heels, around 5ft1 at a guess.

Started out with OW, which was ok but didn't last too long.  Once the little man was ready she seemed quite keen to move onto sex, and I was happy to as well.  She applied some lube and hopped on top and started riding like a real cowgirl.  Very enthusiastic!  Then moved onto doggie and it was great to see her ass shake while her big tits bounced around.  Then moved onto RO which she seemed to absolutely love.  Then finished off in mish.

We then spoke a bit and she asked if I wanted to go again, but tbh I was tired and only had a few mins left so I just got ready to leave.

Her English is very limited, I spoke to her the whole time in Spanish (which is also limited but better than her English).  She looks around 25 yrs old and is from Colombia.  Said she's been here 4 months but wants to go to Spain so not sure how long she'll be around.  Overall was a very good punt. 

Online collector

I remembered another prossie using both names Riri and Rihanna https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=370
Not sure if it's the same one, price is very different and I think the other had red hair and nationality was english.

Offline 3HK

Saw her earlier on in the month for a 15min quickie, she was alright, lights were off so I didn't see her face properly. Not the biggest ass but decent enough curves, would deffo go back to the house but to see other girls not her.