Author Topic: Erofeestjes in Amersfoort (The Netherlands)  (Read 3298 times)

Offline Van_Binsbergen90

Erofeestjes in Amersfoort (The Netherlands)


General info

Although this provider has been on my radar for some years, this was the first time I attended a party organized by this provider. Two things have stopped me from attending earlier: (1) a mandatory registration with a clear picture of the face and (2) the central location in The Netherlands.  Since I live centrally in The Netherlands I tend to avoid all parties that are organized in the same part of the Netherlands and therefore I mostly go to the western or southern part (or abroad).

However, fellow forum member newtotheworld (NTTW), convinced me to try this party. A few months ago he sent me a pm suggesting to attend this party (and other parties) together. Since we both live in the same part of The Netherlands it would be handy to visit parties together. We met in person in a local city to talk about experiences and parties we want to attend. He had just attended a Giga Gangbang Party by Erofeestjes and was very positive about this experience, so we agreed to visit an Erofeestjes party in April.   

You can register via their internet site (everything is in Dutch though). Single men have to send a clear face picture. Couples and single women don’t. A mysterious and very picky Miss X has to approve your registration in order to get a confirmation. In reality the threshold is not very high. When you are accepted you are on the guest list. They claim to erase all the applications (including pictures) after each party due to privacy and discretion. Of course there is now way to know this for sure, but I assume they do erase them indeed.

It is not a professional party, but a sex party organized by swingers and only with genuine swinger couples and single ladies. It is nothing like a regular swinger club. Not only because of the accommodation but mainly because of the group orientated sex: it is a proper orgy/gangbang. To get sex is very easy and doesn’t require much effort or socializing.

Erofeestjes consists of two swinger couples (and a few volunteers). Mike is the host. He is a kind and funny bald guy who likes to joke around and tries to make sure everyone is having a good time. Peter is the silent type and he makes sure the place stays clean, as much as possible anyways (every time when the sling is used, he cleans it immediately). They organize about one party per 3 or 4 weeks on average. They have five themes:
- Sluts & Studs: this is their main theme and most visited party.
- Giga Gangbang : this is a relatively new theme. This is for the women that can’t get enough and want to get fucked all the time. There are only around 8 women and 40 or more men.
- BLAXxX: for women whom like big black cock.
The last two themes aren’t organized often:
- X-perience: for the older and more experienced swingers. For single men a minimum age of 35 applies.
- Greedy Girl’s: although the name suggests otherwise, these parties are for beginners. Therefore there are less single men and they can only attend on invitation. 
I am primarily interested in the Sluts & Studs and the Giga Gangbang parties (I am not even eligible for the BLAXxX and X-perience parties).

The accommodation is very basic. From the outside and from pictures it looks even more basic and smaller. The building is called De Berghut (literally: The Mountain Hut). The building is owned by the foundation Emancipation Human & Society (Stichting Emancipatie Mens & Maatschappij), whom rent it out to several other organizations, like Erofeestjes. The accommodation is situated in the southern part of Amersfoort, quite close to the high way. It is in an area with a lot of vegetation and only a few small flats, so it is relatively discrete. You can park the car in front of the accommodation but also a bit further. The accommodation, in particularly from the outside, looks like a scouting lodge.

One can’t just open the door: you have to press a buzzer button and then someone from the organization opens the door from the inside. There is a small hall way with the toilets on the right side and a coat rack on the left. Then when I opened the second door I was surprised by the space: much more than the pictures suggested. On the right there is a locker room, with only (guaranteed) lockers for couples and single women. The single men that couldn’t get a locker just left their stuff on or in front of the lockers (you can leave your valuables behind the bar in a sealed back). There was only one shower, but oddly enough that didn’t cause any problems (everyone apparently showered only briefly: clean up the body fluids and continue fucking). Also on the right there is a small room for smokers. On the left side there is a bar, several standing tables and, a bit further, some couches and standard tables. In front you see, first two couches and a few standing tables, and behind that over a dozen matrasses on the ground and a sling. At the beginning of the evening the part with the matrasses and the sling is concealed with a curtain. When Mike opens the party the curtain goes away and people enter the playing field (although some horny folks can’t wait that long and sneak behind the curtain earlier). People have sex everywhere, not only on the matrasses or the sling. Many people also sex on the couches. I even saw a woman standing at the bar getting fucked, sipping some thee, getting fucked, sipping some thee, etc.   

Parties are normally held on a Friday and start at 21.00 and end at 2.00. Single men pay a very decent price, in particularly compared with the professional gangbangs and the swinger clubs: only 50 euros (single men under the age of 30 pay only 40 euros when the theme is Giga Gangbang). This includes entry, condoms and some finger food. Cola, beer, etc. cost 2 euro per consumption. Towels are not included, you are supposed to bring your own (you can borrow a towel for two euros though).

Picture of the outside of the building: External Link/Members Only

Pictures of the inside of the building:
External Link/Members Only
(Picture 5 shows where the matrasses and sling normally are.)

The evening

During the day I was very tensed, even more tensed than when I attended my first sex party. The main reason was that I, for the first time, was going to attend a party in the central part of The Netherlands (the part where I live). I had all kinds of fears about bumping into acquaintances.
I arrived between 21.30 and 21.45, because on a Dutch forum I read that the action on Sluts & Studs parties often starts around 22.00. And that turned out to be the case indeed. Shortly after I arrived the sign was given to undress c.q. change clothes. And a few minutes later Mike opened the evening and the first men and women went to the matrasses.

After undressing (only leaving my boxer shorts on) I spotted NTTW on a couch: he had arrived much earlier. We talked for a while and after the opening he went to the matrasses almost immediately . I was still a bit tensed, and therefore not as energetic as I normally am, and sat on the couch for a while watching the spectacle. On my right side there was a women riding a guy and on the matrasses I could see many bodies interacting. After a while I walked to the matrasses and saw already around 6 women and around 20 guys getting busy on the matrasses alone.

There was a woman, mid-thirties and slim figure, lying on her back getting fucked in mish by NTTW and several guys sitting around her getting sucked and jerked off. I was standing next to this group and she started stroking my legs and making eye contact trying to seduce me in having sex with her also.

Since I like big tits, and already spotted around 5 or 6 fairly busty women in the building, I decided not to comply and go to the other side of the matrasses where a mid-forties, slightly chubby, big titted woman was active. She was already sucking off some other dude . I sat down next to her and started stroking her legs and tits, she started to jerk me off and after that she gave me a blow job. I went on and fucked her in mish. She really liked it and I was pounding her hard. She could feel that I was almost coming. And suddenly something unexpected happened: I went for my final thrust and instead of going deep inside here, she did some trick with her legs and pulled me out almost completely. I was like WTF!? :scare: And she was laughing like crazy. I continued fucking her till the last drops were in the condom. It was a strange experience.

After fucking her I took a brief shower, sat on the couch and drank something. Next to me sat a woman in her late forties, with a pretty face, a slim figure and massive fake boobs. Her partner was almost twenty years older than her. When I went to the matrasses the second time I saw NTTW fucking the same girl again. Two meters further I saw that hot woman, that sat next to me a few minutes ago, lying on her back getting fucked in mish, while her partner was lying next to her. I sat down on her other side and started playing with her tits. After that she started sucking me and after the other guy was done she asked me to fuck her in mish also. Of course I complied. Getting the condom unwrapped turned out to be quite a struggle, her tits were covered in some kind of massage oil which made my hands very slippery. Just before my cock entered her pussy, she asked me my name. When I was fucking her, she was shouting my name and encouraged me to fuck her harder. While fucking her she asked me all kinds of questions, like ‘you want to fuck me because I have the nicest pussy? And because I have the nicest tits?’. Of course I confirmed.  And I have to admit her pussy and tits looked very nice. I fucked her for a very long time: it was really a cardio exercise. Strangely enough I couldn’t come, although I came close a few times. I suggested changing to another position but she declined. After a while my dick wasn’t stiff enough anymore to fuck her properly, she suggested we should stop and I could come back later.

This time I really needed a break. After I was recharged enough I ventured going to the matrasses again. And again I saw NTTW fucking the same woman. A women caught my eye: mid-thirties, pretty face and big tits and big ass. She was sucking one guy and getting fucked doggy style by another. This was going on for a while, only the male persons changed. I was sitting on the matrasses with my back against the wooden wall enjoying the spectacle. After a while she came closer and started sucking my cock. After another guy was done she asked me to fuck her doggy style. I asked her to ride my cock instead and she accepted. She rode my cock and I really liked seeing her tits bounce in front of me. She really knew how to work my cock well. After sometime I grabbed her hips and started to pull her downwards while pushing my cock upwards. After that I came very quickly.

I noticed it was already 00.00. Between 00.00 and 00.30 about half of the people attending left (both couples and single men). After I wanted to go for a fourth round there were around 4 women on the matrasses, none of whom I found particularly attractive. I was watching the matrasses and also talking with several other guys. Mike started talking to me, talking about how sometimes action begins early and ends late and sometimes actions starts late and ends early and that it is always very hard to predict how a party evolves. I sensed that he was apologizing in a way.
 
After a while a nice woman (mid-thirties, pretty face and normal figure) lied down on the sling. Several guys, including NTTW and myself were standing around the sling touching her and wanking ourselves. After over halve an hour without any action it was very hard to get a fully erected penis again. Her boyfriend tried to fuck her but was also unable to get a stiff enough dick. He invited other guys to fuck her. Two guys had a hard enough cock to fuck her (one of them was bragging about using Viagra; he was fucking every available hole that night). She preferred to get fucked in her ass, but even he wasn’t hard enough for that, so she left de sling and went to the bar. After this I knew there wasn’t going to be anymore proper fucking that night.

I talked a bit more with NTTW. And I asked him if he only fucked that same girl all night and he confirmed. He explained he prefers slim women with a pretty face whom are younger than 35  years old. I said that even with these criteria there were several other options. He responded with that he just really liked her. A guy interrupted our conversation: he was offering his wife and he directed his efforts in particular towards NTTW. He said things like: ‘my wife is a whore, if you want you can fuck her immediately. Do you want to fuck her?’. The only problem was that she was one of the oldest and least attractive woman attending the party. That guy was really pressuring NTTW to fuck her and NTTW had some trouble getting rid of this guy, because he didn’t want to be rude but he also didn’t want to fuck his wife.
About ten minutes before 2.00 the lights went on and the remaining people were urged to shower and change their clothes. A few minutes after 2.00 I left the building, quite satisfied, and returned homewards.     

In total there were over 15 couples, 3 or 4 single women and around 30 – 35 single men. Mike told me there were around 5 couples and about 15 single men on the list that didn’t show up, so it could have been busier. Although I don’t like the picture part, the mandatory  registration part helps to achieve a proper female/male ratio.  Although there were clearly more men than women, there was never an unbalance.

I have seen only two couples that only went with each other, all the other couples were sharing. When a woman is on the matrasses you know that, the chance is big, that she wants sex with many different men and that after some stroking sex almost always follows. When a woman is in the sling it is even more obvious. When she is on the couch it depends: sometimes she just wants a break and some socializing, other times she just wants a particular man or couple for a short while and interfering isn’t appreciated and other times she wants to suck your cock or get fucked. 

Conclusion

Although, in particularly at the beginning, I was more tensed and less energetic than normally, I really liked the experience. There are many women, of different ages and body types. Most of whom really like to get fucked. In a short time and with little effort you can fuck many genuine swinger women. Moreover most men and women are quite relaxed and easy to talk to. Although I didn’t fuck as many women and didn’t come as often as I normally do, because of reasons I mentioned above, I am sure that, after this experience, it will go much better next time. The theme was Sluts & Studs, and it was a proper orgy/gangbang, now I am really curious about what the Giga Gangbang  will be like.
The accommodation is basic, but I don’t really care since I come for the sex part and the sex part is very good. The price is quite low (in total I spend less than 60 euro). I will attend this party more often in the future, I might even become a regular, because the price-quality ratio is very good and I really enjoy fucking many genuine swinger women. First I considered the location a negative point, but now I begin to think it is a positive point: it saves me time and money.   

Website:
External Link/Members Only

In case you want to read more reviews (only in Dutch; you can use Google Translate):
External Link/Members Only
 


Offline Jerboa

Good report mate, sounds like a good party with genuine greedy women, and vfm. I guess the photo would put a lot of guys off, but also will put off timewasters who have no intention of going, I wouldn't worry about visiting a party local to you, If you meet anyone you know, you would both be there for the same reason.  ;)

I'm thinking of going back to Club Mystique on 5th May for the Mega Bang.  :P

Offline Van_Binsbergen90


Thanks

I'm thinking of going back to Club Mystique on 5th May for the Mega Bang.  :P

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it due to other obligations.
I intend to attend a Mega Bang party in one of the Summer months (nice weather: some sunbathing, swimming and  fucking outside).

Besides, the 5th of May is Liberation Day (Bevrijdingsdag) in The Netherlands, with many festivities all over the country. This might affect the turn-out.



Offline Jerboa

Thanks

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it due to other obligations.
I intend to attend a Mega Bang party in one of the Summer months (nice weather: some sunbathing, swimming and  fucking outside).

Besides, the 5th of May is Liberation Day (Bevrijdingsdag) in The Netherlands, with many festivities all over the country. This might affect the turn-out.

Ok I've postponed the trip, thought about it the other week, but not bothering just now, as I'm off to Thailand in 8 days, by coincidence I'm flying through Schiphol, got a flight with KLM, cheap as chips.  :thumbsup:

Offline Van_Binsbergen90

Ok I've postponed the trip, thought about it the other week, but not bothering just now, as I'm off to Thailand in 8 days, by coincidence I'm flying through Schiphol, got a flight with KLM, cheap as chips.  :thumbsup:

Have fun in Thailand.

This Friday I am going to a gangbang by Erofeestjes. This will be a massive fuckfest. I am really looking forward to this party. (And it will cost me only 40 euro, excluding beverages.)

There will be around 10 genuine swinger women whom are into gangbangs: 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Have fun in Thailand.

This Friday I am going to a gangbang by Erofeestjes. This will be a massive fuckfest. I am really looking forward to this party. (And it will cost me only 40 euro, excluding beverages.)

There will be around 10 genuine swinger women whom are into gangbangs: 

External Link/Members Only

40 Euros for a punt?  Oh this is not about punting but about swinging.  Perhaps someday you can post about a punting experience.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
40 Euros for a punt?  Oh this is not about punting but about swinging.  Perhaps someday you can post about a punting experience.

There's a very fine line between the 2 at the Dutch and German clubs SD

At most, single girls and couples pay little or nothing to get in BUT single guys always pay a premium and are almost guaranteed to get as much sex as they can handle

Certainly different to the swingers clubs in the UK

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
There's a very fine line between the 2 at the Dutch and German clubs SD

I know.  Je comprends. Ich verstehe. But a line.  This forum is about punting.  Punters who make an occasional post about swinging are fine.  I have done this.  But I make no apology for not giving a warm welcome to pure swingers, pua's, reporters, pimps and other non-punters who post on this forum.

Offline Van_Binsbergen90

I know.  Je comprends. Ich verstehe. But a line.  This forum is about punting.  Punters who make an occasional post about swinging are fine.  I have done this.  But I make no apology for not giving a warm welcome to pure swingers, pua's, reporters, pimps and other non-punters who post on this forum.

Déjà vu

I am not interested in a rather tiresome discussion like we had before. (People who are can read the topic about Villa Palazzo Swingerclub.)

I am an occasional swinger and an occasional punter. I am only interested in sex parties and gangbangs, so I am not your typical punter. Since a few years I visit gangbangs and sex parties. In the beginning, because I was new, I almost only visited professional gangbangs. Now that I am more familiar with both the professional and swinger gangbangs and sex parties, I often prefer the swinger gangbangs and sex parties, because I like that the women have a genuine craving, there are often more women, the social atmosphere is often better and of course the price/VFM  is often (in particular since I canvassed the scene quite extensively and know where to go) significantly more favorable.

What does this mean? Professional gangbangs are expensive (mostly 100 euro or more) and why would I pay that amount of money for a mediocre gangbang, while I can have a much better one for halve the price? Unlike before, I am only spending this amount of money on a superb professional gangbang where there are many girls attending that I really like (big tits, ebonies, proper porn stars, etc.). As a consequence my average of attending a professional gangbang about once per month has gone down to about once per three or four months. (And I am still keeping track of almost ten professional gangbang organizers in The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium). And on the other hand I am much more focused on the swinger scene, there is so much more to discover (in particularly in Germany). In short, I will write much more about my gangbang and sex party experiences with genuine swinger women than about my experiences with professional gangbangs.

Is this a problem? In other words: is this information useless for punters? No, I don’t think so, because I am primarily focused on swinger gangbangs and sex parties and many punters also attend these parties. For example, Parenclub Mystique near Breda attracts many punters (read this forum, ISG, hookers.nl., etc.). Although Erofeestjes is much smaller and less known than Parenclub Mystique, the same goes for Erofeestjes (read hookers.nl and ijsberenforum.com). And then I am not even talking about the mixed events (both swingers and professional women), like Insomnia and Saskia Farell. 



Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
We all look forward to your posts about punting.

This is not UKswinging.com

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
We all look forward to your posts about punting.

This is not UKswinging.com

If you don't like the posts then hit the report button SD but please stop whining

Several of us actually appreciate the information provided by Van_Binsbergen90

 :hi:

Offline Jerboa

We all look forward to your posts about punting.

This is not UKswinging.com

Yes stop winging, if you're not interested in reading about these parties then don't no one forcing you, and do report the thread if you think it's of topic. I've met Van B, and he's a nice fella, who like gangbangs with amateur women with big tits, nothing wrong with that.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
OK gentlemen.  I respect punters' views.  We are on the same side.

I hope you will support all who encourage punters to post about punting. That is all I was trying to do.  Yes my posts were not very encouraging,  you can say it, I know it.  Will try harder.

Offline Van_Binsbergen90


In early May I visited a Giga Gangbang by Erofeestjes. It was a great success: I fucked 6 different women and I came 4 times.

This was the first Giga Gangbang I visited. It was quite similar to the Slut & Studs party I visited before, only now there were slightly less women and more men and getting sex was even more easy.

The party started at 21.00. I arrived around 21.30. When I arrived there were already a few women getting banged.

My mate newtotheworld (NTTW) was already there. We spoke briefly and then followed a woman to the matrasses. She was about thirty years old, normal looks and slightly chubby. She was lying on her back sucking cock and getting fucked in mish. I sat on my knees beside her head and received a good blow job. And then I fucked her in mish. Since this was the first fuck of the day, I came quite rapidly.
After a short break I ventured to the matrasses again. After watching some people fuck, a woman came walking towards me, got my cock out of my boxer shorts and started sucking me off. She was around 50 years old and chubby, but I didn’t mind since she had big tits and a big ass. While getting sucked I played with her tits. She was sucking me while standing up and some guy (apparently her boyfriend) was encouraging men to fuck her from behind. After some while she sat down on her knees and I decided to fuck her doggy style. Seeing such a big ass and grabbing her big boobs while fucking her from behind was very arousing, so I came in a matter of minutes.
After a long break I went to the sling. There was a Belgian couple in their early fifties. The woman was large, a bit chubby and had fairly big boobs. The women was lying in the sling and the husband was organizing everything. He positioned the men and decided when someone could fuck her or was getting sucked off. After fucking her for two minutes the interferences of the husband irritated me to an extent that I decided to stop fucking his wife and go to another woman.   
On the matrasses was a woman in her mid-forties, slightly chubby, but with big boobs and a pretty face. This turned out to be the most pleasant fuck of the night. She is a single mother and joined a friend on a night out. She was eager as fuck. It was obvious that she wasn’t getting much sex in her daily life. Moreover she preferred young men. When I approached her she was lying on her back getting fucked in mish. I sat on my knees beside her head and then she started sucking me off. When the guy fucking her was done, I went on fucking her in mish. I was fucking her for a very long time. I had a proper boner, but I couldn’t get an orgasm. After a while I was sweating over my entire body and almost thought about giving up, but then this woman started to work hard with her hips and gave me extra motivation to go on. After sometime, since I still hadn’t come, I suggested to change positions. Now she was sitting on top of me and she was riding me vigorously, in different ways, while I was seeing her tits bounce in front of me. This was the right medicine: the sensitivity in my cock was back and I came within a few minutes. After I came, she continued riding me, but slowly. In the meantime we had some time to talk and give each other compliments.
This time I really needed a long break. After a while, I went back to the matrasses, not to fuck but to watch and rest out a bit more. I was sitting with by back against the wooden wall and in front of me was a large women, but my no means fat, in her mid-twenties and with a fairly pretty face. She arrived with her much older boyfriend, but he wasn’t around most of the time. She was lying on her back and seemed to be in some kind of sexually induced trance. She was lying there for more than halve an hour, in the same position, sucking every cock that was around her face and getting fucked in mish by many men (without looking up to see who was actually fucking her). After a while I got very aroused and offered her my cock. Then I fucked her in mish until I came.
I took a long break again. About an hour before closing time there was only one woman on the matrasses: a nymphomaniac with a slim figure, curly hair and about 35 years old. She tried to seduce me in fucking her, but I needed more time to recharge properly so I decided to watch NTTW and another guy having sex with her instead. After some time I asked her to ride my cock. She obliged, but unfortunately my cock had endured to much already, so after a few minutes she had to stop ridding me because my cock wasn’t stiff enough anymore. I took a shower and left completely fulfilled.

I think, in total, there were around 8 couples, 3 or 4 single women and slightly over 35 single men. The ratio was good, because I never felt that there were too many men around a woman.
I only had to pay 40 euros (because I am under the age of 30; otherwise I had to pay 50 euros). Including drinks, this night cost me less than 50 euros.           





Offline Jerboa

Good report Van B, sounds like a fun party.  :thumbsup:

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Useful stuff Van B...keep it coming!  :thumbsup:

To me it's irrelevant whether the ladies are being paid or just enthusiastic amateurs...I just want to hear that the level of enjoyment is commensurate to the entry price.  :hi:


Offline Van_Binsbergen90

In late June I visited a Giga Gangbang by Erofeestjes. It was slightly less busy than the previous parties, probably because it was on a Thursday instead of a Friday and it started at 18.00 instead of 21.00. Nonetheless, it was a great party and there was plenty to fuck: I fucked 5 different women and came 3 times.

Due to other obligations I arrived between 19.00 and 19.15 and didn’t have any time to grab something to eat. Going to a gangbang on an empty stomach wasn’t very sensible: I felt tired after a bit of exercise and therefore wasn’t able to fuck as many times as I wanted to.   

When I arrived the gangbang was in full swing. I approached a woman in her late forties, bigger than average, with a big ass and medium sized tits. She was already getting fucked in doggy style and sucking off some other bloke. First she jerked me off and after a while she started to suck my cock too. Since I don’t have sex or masturbate the days prior to a gangbang, I had to pull back several times in order to avoid coming too early. After her pussy became vacant I fucked her doggy style and came within two minutes. 

During my break a very hot blonde woman in her late thirties entered the room. She was the hottest woman attending, by far. I said to myself: ‘’I am not going home before I have fucked her’’. After a few minutes, and to my great surprise, she went to the sling. Within a few seconds more than halve the men attending were standing around the swing with their dicks in their hands. One by one the men were fucking her. Fucking her was a very pleasant experience. She was very active making counter movements, touching my nipples, making naughty remarks, etc. I was fucking her hard and for quite some time, but I wasn’t able to come. This was mainly due to the fact that with every thrust my balls encountered the part of the sling that she was lying on. I should have pulled her towards me, but I was in such a state that I wasn’t able to think clearly. Only when she took a break, I was thinking clearly again.

When walking to the matrasses again I saw a woman of Indonesian descent in her late forties sucking off two guys. I was standing next to them and after some time she started to suck my cock as well. She really liked deep throat, because she immediately shoved my cock down her throat. After some deep throat work, she asked me to lie down. She sat down on me and worked my cock amazingly. I could notice that this was her favourite position. I was making contra movements, but she ordered me not to move and let her do all the work. I almost immediately felt that I had to come and had to use some mind tricks in order to postpone coming. Unfortunately, quite suddenly, she said she needed a break and stopped. What a bummer. Since she is a regular, I will have plenty of opportunities to fuck her another time.

I walked to the bar in quite a horny state and close to the bar, on a matrass on a table, I noticed the hot blonde woman that I had fucked in the sling before. She was being fucked in mish and sucking off some guys. After the guy fucking her in mish was done I took his place and fucked her in mish. It was very pleasant and I came within a few minutes.       

After a long break I went to the matrass on the table again. This time there was a woman with a slim figure, medium sized tits, in her late forties. She sucked me briefly and when her husband was done I fucked her while she was lying on her back and I was standing next to the table. I fucked her only for a few minutes, because when her husband found it necessary to work her clit with his fingers, a few millimeters from my cock, my lust was suddenly gone.   

I noticed another woman on the matrasses. I have seen her before and she is a true nymphomaniac: she likes to suck and get fucked by as many men as possible. She has a pretty face, a slim figure, small tits, a nice personality and she is in her late forties. Moreover she has an older partner whom is relatively inactive. She started the evening with a bukkake on her breasts and face, but since that is not really my cup of tea I passed. Later in the evening I noticed she was lying on her back on the matrasses getting fucked in mish and sucking off several guys. I sat down close to her face and she started to suck me off as well. After some time I fucked her in mish, then in doggy style and finally she sat down on me and worked my cock until I came.

I rested a bit, took a shower and went home slightly before closing time.

There were around 8 couples, 2 or 3 single women and around 30 single guys.
I only had to pay 40 euros (because I am younger than 30; and including drinks the night cost me less than 50 euros).

Tonight I am going to the last party before the summer break. According to the email I received from the organization it promises to be a massive fuckfest. 

In addition, after long anticipation, I will be attending the Mega Gangbang by Parenclub Mystique (near Breda) on the 4th of August.

Moreover, I am planning to attend a Thursday gangbang by Insomnia in Berlin this summer, but this will require some more organization and isn’t sure yet.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 03:16:43 pm by Van_Binsbergen90 »

Offline Jerboa

Van B you've been a busy fella lol, Erofeestjes sounds great, I need to go.
You will go Mystique on 4th August, I was also thinking about this party, I might join you.  :hi:

Offline Van_Binsbergen90

Mid July I attended the last party by Erofeestjes before the summer break. The theme was Sluts & Studs. It was really busy, by far the busiest party that I have experienced at Erofeestjes. In relation to the size of the building it was too busy. But I don’t care, because more women means more choice.

Anyways I had a good party: I fucked 5 women and I came 4 times.

The party started late. I arrived around 22.00, an hour after opening time, and there was no action. Around 10 minutes passed 22.00 the first action began.

I found a free spot on a couch near the matrasses. I was planning on watching the action from the couch and join the moment I noticed a hot or busty woman. I was sitting next to a woman, in her late forties, and not particularly attractive. Suddenly she touched my cock (via my boxer shorts) with her hand. Since I hadn’t jerked off for several days and thus was quite horny and the couch was quite conformable, I let her do her thing with me. After a while she started to wank me off properly and then she gave me a blow job. Subsequently she sat down on my cock and began to ride me (with her back towards me). Then she lied on her back on the couch and I fucked her in mish until I came.

A bit later I noticed a women, mid-forties, with a pretty face, fairly big tits and a bit chubby, sitting on the matrasses. It turned out she was single and needed some time to acclimate. I was really looking forward to fuck her, but I needed to wait sometime. I positioned myself strategically and when I noticed she let herself get fucked I immediately sat down next to her and offered her my cock. She was really horny and started to suck me off straightaway. After the other guy was done, I took over his place and fucked her in mish until I came. I found her quite attractive and she made clear she really enjoyed it, so I came very soon. It turned out she was quite a nymphomaniac after all, since she let herself get fucked for about two hours in a row.

After a break I noticed a woman enter the matrasses with her partner. She was around 35 years old, big (but more tall than fat), medium sized tits and average looks. She started to suck me off, taking turns between her partner and myself. After a while she lied down on her back and I fucked her in mish. I fucked her hard and she liked it. Meanwhile she was sucking off her partner. I fucked her in mish until I came.

This time I intended to take a long break. After some time I went to de edge of the matrasses, only to watch. However, a woman, who was getting fucked by her partner, made eye contact with me, for a long time, in a way that didn’t leave any doubts regarding her intentions. The same woman already tried to seduce me earlier in the evening, by stroking my shoulder, back, etc. Although she has normal looks and is in her mid-thirties, I didn’t go for it earlier because she is very thin and barely has any curves. This time I thought: ‘’I will give it a try’’. First I fucked her in mish. Then she sat on me and rode my cock for a long time. She rode my cock very nicely, and I almost came. After a while we changed position and I fucked her doggy style.
Then a strange thing happened. A guy who was sitting next to her side, began a conversation with me while I was fucking this girl vigorously and doing my utmost best to come. He asked me: ‘’do you come her often?’’ I was like: WTF. I responded: ‘’Can’t you see I am busy. This is not the time for a conversation’’.   
I think I had sex with this woman for about 10 or 15 minutes, but I still couldn’t come and after a while I realized that it was not going to happen and I stopped.

After a while I ventured the matrasses again, and while I was walking on the matrasses a woman, lying on her back, became vacant and asked me to fuck her. She was around 50 years old, a bit chubby, medium sized tits (but also a bit saggy) and below average looks. Since there was nothing else available close by I thought ‘’what the heck’’ and I just fucked her in mish. I fucked her hard but It was hard for me to come. It took me a long time and it was a real cardio exercise. She was very helpful with contra movements and after a long time I finally came. During the fucking I was sweating a lot and the sweat drops were pouring down on her face like rain drops. She told me that at one point she wondered if it were sweat drops or that I spit on her face.

The action began late, but it also ended late. Almost till closing time (2.00) there was still considerable action going on.
Like I mentioned in the first paragraph, more women means more choice. The downside of more women (and a higher attendance in general), in particularly in relation to the small size of the building, is that is very hard to have an oversight of all the attractive women available.
For example, there was a petite young woman of about 25 years old with a very pretty face. I didn’t see her enter and I didn’t see her until the end of the evening when she was done fucking. Apparently she must have entered quite late, let herself get fucked by a group of men in the corner of the matrasses, stopped when the party was almost over, took a shower and went home. Because it was so busy I didn’t notice her. What a shame.
The most attractive woman, in my view anyways, was a woman in her early forties with gigantic natural tits (cup g or h). I really wanted to fuck her, but she sat on the couch almost all the time and didn’t enter the matrasses at all. The only one I saw her having sex with, besides her partner, was a guy who was kissing her, licking her pussy very elaborately and then fucked her in mish. I might have followed the same strategy, but I don’t kiss or lick pussy (at least not at a gangbang/orgy). And I had the strong impression that she needed to be pleased before she allowed some fucking, therefore I didn’t approach her.

Conclusion: it was a good party, but for me not very good like the previous ones. The main cause was the high attendance, which made it harder to get an oversight and subsequently pick the attractive women. Next time, when it is this busy, I will walk through the venue more often and check out the girls that are in the middle of a group of men.   

There were around 14 couples, 4 single women and over fifty single guys.         
The entrée fee was 50 euros and including drinks the night cost me less than 60 euro.

Offline Van_Binsbergen90

Van B you've been a busy fella lol, Erofeestjes sounds great, I need to go.
You will go Mystique on 4th August, I was also thinking about this party, I might join you.  :hi:

In particularly during the summer break, I try to attend more sex parties.

I recommend the Erofeestjes parties very strongly: excellent VFM and fucking genuine swinger women is very easy. 
This link contains the calendar for the remainder of 2016:
External Link/Members Only
You can send me a pm when you are going.

When you apply for a party it is important to send them one of your best photo’s (only face, they don’t like dickpicks) and convince them to accept your application. (You can stress that you have many years of experiences attending swinger parties, gangbangs, orgies all over the world. I wouldn’t mention any punting experiences though.)

I am going to Mystique on 4th August for sure.

Moreover, I have booked my trip to Berlin, so upcoming Thursday I will be attending the infamous Insomnia gangbang. I am really looking forward. I am trying to be there from the beginning till the end and experience first-hand how great this gangbang really is.

Offline Jerboa

In particularly during the summer break, I try to attend more sex parties.

I recommend the Erofeestjes parties very strongly: excellent VFM and fucking genuine swinger women is very easy. 
This link contains the calendar for the remainder of 2016:
External Link/Members Only
You can send me a pm when you are going.

When you apply for a party it is important to send them one of your best photo’s (only face, they don’t like dickpicks) and convince them to accept your application. (You can stress that you have many years of experiences attending swinger parties, gangbangs, orgies all over the world. I wouldn’t mention any punting experiences though.)

I am going to Mystique on 4th August for sure.

Moreover, I have booked my trip to Berlin, so upcoming Thursday I will be attending the infamous Insomnia gangbang. I am really looking forward. I am trying to be there from the beginning till the end and experience first-hand how great this gangbang really is.

Enjoy Insomnia mate, and maybe I will get to Mystique too, I just noticed that Calisi Ink is back doing GB, from Tuesday to Thursday at FL Kaarst.

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline Van_Binsbergen90

Enjoy Insomnia mate, and maybe I will get to Mystique too, I just noticed that Calisi Ink is back doing GB, from Tuesday to Thursday at FL Kaarst.

Thanks. I certainly will. 

Calisi Ink, a.k.a. Nathalie Hardcore, is a Dutch pornstar that has gone international recently. She used to be active in the Dutch gangbang scene, but now organizers can’t pay her anymore apparently. Until about a year ago you could fuck her for 50 euros in an Erotic Cinema location (Arnhem, Amersfoort and Zutphen). I bet there will be plenty of chances to fuck her in Germany for the years to come.

Btw, I read somewhere that she had her breasts enlarged recently (again!).