Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosy boo  (Read 866 times)

Offline thekidah01

Sorry can't link but if anyone has see her and has any information about her that would be great.

Barry Shipton

Try Rosey-boo35 from North Shields - quick here's the link before you get a bollocking off Sar-Major and end up in the glasshouse!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

Try Rosey-boo35 from North Shields - quick here's the link before you get a bollocking off Sar-Major and end up in the glasshouse!

Got my Fekin "Beady" eye on you young B-S............................. :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Barry Shipton

Got my Fekin "Beady" eye on you young B-S............................. :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Just trying to keep the raw recruits fresh from boot camp out of trouble Sar-Major!

Thanks for the 'young' - not been called that since the MILF advertised as 46 turned out to be a GILF the wrong side of 66!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

itsonlyonce

Yeah, I've see her a few times, great welcoming lady, nice venue and up for anything, including a nice seeing to up the arse.....Sexy to boot as well.