Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Euston Brothel  (Read 4742 times)

Offline Eeyore

Can anyone please tell me if the brothel that does "line ups" near the Premier Inn between Euston and Kings Cross still operates ?
I've tried to find out without success.
I've never been there before but I'm in Euston tomorrow and wanted to give it a go.
Thanks

Offline Grandslam

If you mean Steam and Sun on Chalton Street, no, it got raided and shut down three years ago and the owner got a couple of years inside.

Offline Eeyore

No not that one, the one that used to be based nearer to Kings Cross but moved nearer to Euston ?
I can only find info from two years ago on UKP !
I've Been meaning to try it for ages and finally decided to give it a try tomorrow but can't find any recent info.

If not I will have to consider HOD1 but the girls on the schedule for tomorrow ain't appealing to me.

will-ow

Why not the HID2?  It's a little further but some of the girl'sthere are fit!

Offline Eeyore

I just wanted to try somewhere different and liked the idea of selecting from a line up.

If it has disappeared I will kick myself for not giving it a try before.

LL

I just wanted to try somewhere different and liked the idea of selecting from a line up.

If it has disappeared I will kick myself for not giving it a try before.
Said it before and I'm still sayin' it - look for calling cards in phone boxes nearby and you will find a brothel with a lineup. Since they move around all the time that's the best way to do it. I've punted in a couple of different brothels of this type in Kings Cross over the years. Never had a good punt in any of them though!

ruddie

Why not the HID2?  It's a little further but some of the girl'sthere are fit!

Sorry im really new to all this..where? and HIDS what the blazes does this stand for ? :dash::lol:

Offline Mr Girth

There's a sauna on Judd Street,  less than a minute's walk south of Euston Rd and opposite the fancy St Pancras hotel. There might still be a sauna on Eversholt St, just north of Secrets?

Not been to either, but both within an easy walk of Euston and worth checking out.

Offline hockogrockle

Sorry im really new to all this..where? and HIDS what the blazes does this stand for ? :dash::lol:
I think HIDS should be HoD2. it stands for House of Divine No 2. (They started out in Milton Keynes, I think, with HoD1)
Don't ask me any more: I've never patronised them.

Offline Liverpool

There's a sauna on Judd Street,  less than a minute's walk south of Euston Rd and opposite the fancy St Pancras hotel. There might still be a sauna on Eversholt St, just north of Secrets?

Not been to either, but both within an easy walk of Euston and worth checking out.

Judd Street has had negative reviews.

ruddie

I think HIDS should be HoD2. it stands for House of Divine No 2. (They started out in Milton Keynes, I think, with HoD1)
Don't ask me any more: I've never patronised them.

thanks man :D

Offline Grandslam

Judd Street has had negative reviews.

Indeed, Judd St has been around for years. Been once, possibly the worst punt of my life.

will-ow

Sorry ment house of divine  2 in Victoria

Offline Eeyore

I'm guessing that the Euston brothel which had a huge "write up" on here in May 2014 has disappeared and moved on as suggested by a chap in this thread.

I've had another unexpected meeting request in London for tomorrow so I decided to wait until then and see Peace at HOD1.

However if anyone does know if Euston's brothel is still going please let me know as I would love to give it a try.