Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella aka Angel - King's Cross  (Read 2088 times)

nomad88

Hi guys, this is my first review - would be glad to hear any feedback or tips to improve. I've been reading quite a few reviews and found the forum extremely helpful, so time to give back.

Saw Bella (or at least that's what she called herself back then) a few wks back in March for 1h. Current link: External Link/Members Only
From previous reviews of Lily it seems that this user ID was taken over from Lily, so pls check as I wouldn't be surprised if it is swapped to someone else again.

Comms was terrible. I actually booked her flatmate Horny Nina (profile no longer available) and agreed the booking via text. When I got there on time, I was told to wait. Then after 10 min waiting in the rain I was told come in, but when I came in, it was another girl, who informed me that Nina is not available, but she'd be happy to replace her. The receptionist/boss should have told me earlier about it, but as I was horny and the girl was actually cute, I decided to stay.

The girl herself was fine. She's just like in the pics - blond, young girl, size 8 or 10, around 5'5. She told me she just started working and it was her first week. Her English was great compared to most Polish WGs I've seen.

The service offered is quite vanilla. She does OWO and FK, but e.g. no anal or rimming. We took a shower together and started with OWO and RO - she was quite responsive and seemed to enjoy it. Her OWO is not perfect, though she can take it quite deep, she does try and listens to suggestions, so I expect she'll improve with experience. We moved to cowgirl - again, not perfect, but decent enough that I quickly got close. Then tried a couple of other positions till I couldn't hold it anymore. We went back to OWO and I came in her mouth.

We then cuddled and did more FK. Had a chat about her life etc. It was actually nice - I found her an interesting woman, a kind I'd be fine having a coffee/dinner with even if no sex was involved. Also, she told me she was trained as a ballet dancer and performed in some theatre back in Poland, so I guess she may be good with striptease/lapdancing - if I knew it earlier, I would have asked her to show me what she can do. We then tried to revive my guy for the second round with OWO, but I was quite tired that day, so no success - not her fault though, as she definitely gave her best.

Overall, it was a good punt, and I'd recommend if you're after a GFE. I'd like to see her technique improve, but given that it was her first week, I'd expect she can pick it up quite easily.

Positives:
- very keen to please
- a good looking young girl
- good English and easy to talk to

Neutral:
- relatively vanilla service, still needs to work on OWO technique

Negatives:
- bad comms - I did not actually book her. Whoever in charge of booking should not accept my booking for Nina if she's not available.
- not a fan of the flat and the tiny shower, which also did not smell fresh

Offline OutForJustice80

Good first review mate. One thing I'd say is it's always worth mentioning what you paid and if that included any extras. This is always useful particularly when looking back to see if prices have changed. Glad you had a good punt.  :thumbsup:

nomad88

Good first review mate. One thing I'd say is it's always worth mentioning what you paid and if that included any extras. This is always useful particularly when looking back to see if prices have changed. Glad you had a good punt.  :thumbsup:

Thanks mate!  I paid £100 for an hr, and as far as I'm aware she did not offer any extras.

Offline PLeisure

Looks like another girl has adopted the profile  :thumbsdown:

This one almost looks mixed race

Hidden Image/Members Only