Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: matureone44  (Read 2495 times)

2 review(s) for matureone44 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

2jagsJR

I had the pleasure of meeting Natalie recently for 2 hours of absolute heaven. She gave me clear directions to her large discrete house and welcomed me at the door looking very sexy indeed. Her pictures do not do her justice. We talked for a while and I soon felt I had known her for ages.
She then lead me to her large clean bedroom and king sized bed, she went on her knees and proceeded to give me amazing oral. We were soon naked on the bed and I  got to play with her fantastic 36HH boobs. Then on to her fully shaven pussy, my God it tasted divine.
We played and talked until we could not resist each other any longer and she proceeded to mount me, she was amazing, I then went on top until I exploded in her. We then chilled and chatted, kissed and cuddled.
I would highly recommend Natalie and will be going back again. JR

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Welcome to UKP, Mr Prescott.

You need to include the link in your post, otherwise members don't know whom you are referring to. Have asked Admin to include it, as this thenc counts towards her reviews.

In future copy and paste the Profile's link as below into your post:

Copy and paste this bit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Country Lad

Everyone to their own but £130 ph to shag a bbw with saggy tits & strech marks who offers bareback no thanks

Offline RedKettle

Everyone to their own but £130 ph to shag a bbw with saggy tits & strech marks who offers bareback no thanks

I am with you on this one - not a reason to travel out there.

OP did you partake of the BB?

Might be one for HP

DannyJames

+1

Offline sireel

Hmm... is it just me, or does this 'review' read more like an advert?

Offline pedro2

mmmmmmmmmmm.... 11 guys banging her bareback in her movie section  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline the_special-one92

Offline Turtle Z

I have to say that I'm not convinced this is a genuine review. Quite apart from the fact that it is the OP's first post, he/she states that he was met at the door and she looked 'very sexy indeed,' which is clearly impossible. There's also a mention of her pussy tasting 'divine'... perhaps that could be the taste of a previous barebacking punters spunk?  :vomit:

I don't know, just not convinced by this review, especially since BB wasn't initially mentioned and  there's no response to the follow up question.  One to avoid anyway, whether positive or not.

2jagsJR

I can assure you I am a Man and genuine and so was the meeting. Yes this was my first posting, I have only just joined for gods sake, you must have had a first posting when you joined too !!
It would be a boring world if everyone had the same tastes and I accept they have the right to agree or disagree, but I do think writing insults on here about a woman you have never met, or for that matter, never will, is not my idea of fair comment.

Offline Turtle Z

I can assure you I am a Man and genuine and so was the meeting. Yes this was my first posting, I have only just joined for gods sake, you must have had a first posting when you joined too !!
It would be a boring world if everyone had the same tastes and I accept they have the right to agree or disagree, but I do think writing insults on here about a woman you have never met, or for that matter, never will, is not my idea of fair comment.

Yes, we've all had a first review (apart from James999) but possibly best to avoid barebacking idiots if you want to retain any credibility because few sane punters are interested in them. What would be 'fair comment' is if you let us all know whether you barebacked this woman so we can avoid any other woman you post on? I don't need to meet her to know that if she's barebacking then she's a fucking idiot, but as you say, each to their own.

GolfNut

Thanks for sharing your experience JR.

But as already stated, to be recommending a flagrant barebacker to a punting forum where 99.99% of Punters avoid anyone offering this service is a bit of a pointless exercise and has reduced your credibility as a reviewer on this site to zero.

If anything your recommendations will serve as a blacklist for the rest of us henceforth.

Interested to see what your next recommendation looks like personally.

Might be able to help you there.   :hi:

You'll probably find her in here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10615.4800  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Missed all of that.

I posted her details, but failed to spot the BB. Can't recall seeing it in her likes list, so did not mention it  :dash:

Q. Will you do bareback    

A. Sometimes I will (£30 extra) but always at my discretion, (I am sterilised and regularly checked). Please mention before you book.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

OP did you partake of the BB?

What would be 'fair comment' is if you let us all know whether you barebacked this woman so we can avoid any other woman you post on? I don't need to meet her to know that if she's barebacking then she's a fucking idiot, but as you say, each to their own.

Assuming that you are "a Man and genuine", you were quick to defend the WG, but have, so far, failed to respond to queries raised by other members. Are you able to address these?

You last logged in today at 5.33pm, so it would appear that you have no plans to respond to the above?? 

Offline Turtle Z

Generally speaking, is it not unusual to join UKP and jump straight in at the deep end with a review? One of the things that makes me doubt the veracity of the OP.

Offline gary03

Hey give the guy a break.let him look around & see how things are done on here.it would be a dull site if you couldnt post your r3al thoughts weather rest of us agree or not

GolfNut

Hey give the guy a break.let him look around & see how things are done on here.it would be a dull site if you couldnt post your r3al thoughts weather rest of us agree or not

Any chance could that be as you also positively reviewed this lovely lass Gary ? :sarcastic:

Offline Country Lad

Notice that Bareback and unprotected sex have now been removed from her likes list.
Still staggered that she has 46 positive ratings on AW.
On the plus side you can't accuse her of Photoshopping -take a look at the 3rd picture in her free gallery ( sorry I couldn't copy the image) she has got at least 6 chins! difficult to see how anyone would visit her having seen that but I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline RedKettle

Notice that Bareback and unprotected sex have now been removed from her likes list.

makes me more suspicious about whether OP and WG are one and the same......

Offline pedro2

She still has got 11 guys "Barebacking" her in a movie  :(  :scare: ... perhaps she will remove that as well  ... not

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
makes me more suspicious about whether OP and WG are one and the same......

Or we have moles/spies/WK/Fluffies on here who run up to WGs updating them of the latest info about them on here, especially when negartive reviews are posted on here.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She still has got 11 guys "Barebacking" her in a movie  :(  :scare: ... perhaps she will remove that as well  ... not

:vomit:   :vomit:   :vomit:

2jagsJR

Thanks Gary, at least there is  one guy on here that does not try to force their opinions on everyone.

Sureshot

Thanks Gary, at least there is  one guy on here that does not try to force their opinions on everyone.

Ive got no problem or even opinion on your taste in girls and im always pleased that another punter has had a good time but can you please answer the question - Did you have unprotected sex with this girl?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Ive got no problem or even opinion on your taste in girls and im always pleased that another punter has had a good time but can you please answer the question - Did you have unprotected sex with this girl?

2JagsJR, most members here would agree with Jackson's above comment.

However, you are being evasive and have failed to answer other members' queries (highlighted in red above).

2jagsJR

Yes I did have B/B with her, and she is still offering it as an extra on her FAQ's so I will no doubt be seeing her again, I can't help wondering what all the fuss is about, you must realise that OWO CIM is just as big a risk !!
 I notice Gary03 has given her a very positive write up, 10/10,  I think he must have had her B/B too ?

2jagsJR

Yes I did have her B/B and as she is still offering it as an extra I will no doubt be seeing her again ! I don't know what all the fuss is about, OWO and CIM present just as much risk and at least she has a clean bill of health and is Sterilised.
Yes I see Gary03 did give her very good feedback, 10/10, perhaps he had her B/B too ?

2jagsJR

Oh boll...... I will get the hang of this, my reply didn't appear so I did another and when I posted it both appear ???

Offline RedKettle

You are of course free to partake in BB but many on here, including myself, do not wish to be involved and try to avoid girls where we know they BB - although I accept this is a little naive as all girls will BB with someone!

There are plenty on threads on here that provide quite detailed information on why OWO is less risky than BB - but agree not risk free.

You can expect a strong reaction to the BB admission!  However in my view respect for the honesty - I suspect that there are plenty who do but who would not admit to it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yes I did have B/B with her, and she is still offering it as an extra on her FAQ's so I will no doubt be seeing her again, I can't help wondering what all the fuss is about, you must realise that OWO CIM is just as big a risk !!
 I notice Gary03 has given her a very positive write up, 10/10,  I think he must have had her B/B too ?

Thank you for coming back and posting an honest reply. Have to respect that. As with majority of BB threads, most members did not expect you to answer the question, let alone admit to it.

You are of course free to partake in BB but many on here, including myself, do not wish to be involved and try to avoid girls where we know they BB - although I accept this is a little naive as all girls will BB with someone!

There are plenty on threads on here that provide quite detailed information on why OWO is less risky than BB - but agree not risk free.

You can expect a strong reaction to the BB admission!  However in my view respect for the honesty - I suspect that there are plenty who do but who would not admit to it.

RK has covered most of fallbacks from a BB review, so be prepared for adverse reaction. Also, I hope you stay on as a member, contribute regularly on here and do not disappear. Some may see your posts as WGs to avoid, others will follow it for the obvious reason, and they may even try and work out your AW ID, in order to find out who else you've seen.

We are all adults here. As RK says, there are plenty on here who will not admit to it. In addtion, ALL WGs must be be having BB with at least someone, and this could be their Husband, BF, OH, Pimp, FB or selected regular punters. Who knows. As long as you look after number one, that's what matters.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:32:20 am by CoolTiger »

Sureshot

Great responses from all. Im glad this hasnt turned into another typical UKP BB baiting thread (yet!)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Great responses from all. Im glad this hasnt turned into another typical UKP BB baiting thread (yet!)

Everyone's fully aware of BB discussion on aware. My own personal view is that any BB contributors are not hounded out, as it works both ways with them, as I've mentioned above. Sadly, the last real BB contributor in the E M that I can recall no longer posts on here...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=25469

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thank you for coming back and posting an honest reply. Have to respect that. As with majority of BB threads, most members did not expect you to answer the question, let alone admit to it.

RK has covered most of fallbacks from a BB review, so be prepared for adverse reaction. Also, I hope you stay on as a member, contribute regularly on here and do not disappear. Some may see your posts as WGs to avoid, others will follow it for the obvious reason, and they may even try and work out your AW ID, in order to find out who else you've seen.

We are all adults here. As RK says, there are plenty on here who will not admit to it. In addtion, ALL WGs must be be having BB with at least someone, and this could be their Husband, BF, OH, Pimp, FB or selected regular punters. Who knows. As long as you look after number one, that's what matters.

Forgot to add.... Be prepared for PMs sent to you, requesting info on your BB antics, and sekeing info on WGS whom you may have BB'ed.

I hope it's okay for me to post this..... The only thing I'd say is by all means exchange PMs' with members on here (as no one can stop you from this) but do not entertain any member WHO DOES NOT post on here, as these type of members are the real hypocryts.... they lurk in the background, provide no useful info for members/readers on here, yet are always seeking info by contacting regular, contributing members for WGs contact numbers, or asking them to act as a go-between, etc.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 12:06:13 pm by CoolTiger »

2jagsJR

Thanks for your advice CoolTiger very useful and constructive.

Offline cunnyhunt

Yes I did have B/B with her,

Thanks.  :hi:

I am not interested in BB and try to avoid those that offer, I would like other punters to be more honest and open when they post rather than hide or deny.

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks.  :hi:

I am not interested in BB and try to avoid those that offer, I would like other punters to be more honest and open when they post rather than hide or deny.

Couldn't agree more. Each to their own and all that but the problems occur when both punters and WG's choose to hide the fact so the OP is to be commended for at least being honest about it.