Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative reviews & new punters to the site  (Read 1503 times)

Looking4fun

Their seems to be loads of negative reviews recently in the north east including Romanians,
bare backers etc. This isn't a bad thing as it warns us not to book the girl in question, but doesn't help you at all.
Save yourselves some money & read the guides on the site(at the bottom of the page) read the reviews by other punters,if your still not sure then ask the question, It's not often that a fellow punter can't help you out.
We have plenty of great girls in the region to choose from without you wasting your money on a bad experience.
Do some research on your punts,we all have different tastes but generally speaking theirs a wealth of experience at your fingertips
Happy punting!

Still-alive

Their seems to be loads of negative reviews recently in the north east including Romanians,
bare backers etc. This isn't a bad thing as it warns us not to book the girl in question, but doesn't help you at all.
Save yourselves some money & read the guides on the site(at the bottom of the page) read the reviews by other punters,if your still not sure then ask the question, It's not often that a fellow punter can't help you out.
We have plenty of great girls in the region to choose from without you wasting your money on a bad experience.
Do some research on your punts,we all have different tastes but generally speaking theirs a wealth of experience at your fingertips
Happy punting!

Good post l4f, couldn't agree more, but I'd like to add there are some lazy sods on this site who have had a lot of punts but never put a review up. Passing on information and experiences is what counts, not waiting until some poor bugger puts up a negative review and then posting "Yeah, I went to her weeks ago and she was crap then! " or waiting until somebody asks about a wg you know before you tell people she's ok.

Rod trotter

Commendable but in truth some people are so thick they would read this and still ho against it. :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Commendable but in truth some people are so thick they would read this and still ho against it. :dash:

+ 1

You get the ones who just go on how good the photos look, don't research or disregard bad feedback then wonder why it all went wrong.  :wacko:

Tobias1978

I couldn't agree more with what you guys have said in the above posts.

I have been punting for several years and have had my share of poor quality service, I have only recently become a member of this site and the information shared on this site is invaluable. Since I have joined I have made a few select choices of girls I want to meet after reading reviews.

Without this site and the reviews available then I have doubt that I would of continued to have pot luck with punting. :thumbsup:

Research the reviews its easy.

Offline stanleyjohn

I have been punting for several years and have had my share of poor quality service, I have only recently become a member of this site and the information shared on this site is invaluable. Since I have joined I have made a few select choices of girls I want to meet after reading reviews.

Without this site and the reviews available then I have doubt that I would of continued to have pot luck with punting. :thumbsup:

So you have had some good recent punts because of reviews on here, but you have not done any reviews ?

Rod trotter

I was with you till i saw the big fat 0 in your review column  :dash:

Offline Mansell

Good post L4F and absolutely spot on.

Let's give Tobias the benefit of being a genuine newbie guys and look forward to his first review soon.

Offline captainsc

So you have had some good recent punts because of reviews on here, but you have not done any reviews ?

Blimey you lot are an hard audience to please, so picky, and to carry on in that manner, He didn't say he had any punts he said girls he wants to meet.. Give the guy a chance.

Offline captainsc

Again continuing in the picky manner that appears to manifest itself in here, He does say just recently become a member and maybe has not had any punts recently.  :dash:

Offline smiths

Happy punting!

Good advice, problem is there are stupid, mug, naïve and clueless punters out their who bad WGs and pimps rely on sadly. But once a punter has found UKP if smart they follow the advice unless they are willing to take a risk in search of a gem.

Looking4fun

Good advice, problem is there are stupid, mug, naïve and clueless punters out their who bad WGs and pimps rely on sadly. But once a punter has found UKP if smart they follow the advice unless they are willing to take a risk in search of a gem.
Your spot on mate
What really gripes me is when you read a negative review, the punters wasted his money, then some other member posts
I seen her a few months back & she was shit etc or something similar,
Share your experiences to save other punters having a bad experience is all we can ask

Online Zooms

Looking4fun

Blimey you lot are an hard audience to please, so picky, and to carry on in that manner, He didn't say he had any punts he said girls he wants to meet.. Give the guy a chance.
He isn't being picky mate
This is a review site

Offline captainsc

This is a review site

I beg to differ.
He didn't say he had seen anyone recently only that he had down who he wants to meet, therefore he can't really review them as he hasn't seen them yet, which is what SJ was saying.

Looking4fun

The op stated he's been punting for years, he may have just joined ukp, but if he's punted over the last few months he could have done a review
There's no time limit on doing reviews if it's going to save another member money & time

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This is a review site

Spot on L4F.

I think captainsc's being the picky one.

Without this site and the reviews available then I have doubt that I would of continued to have pot luck with punting
   sounds to me he's used the site to find better punts.   :unknown:

Offline smiths

Your spot on mate
What really gripes me is when you read a negative review, the punters wasted his money, then some other member posts
I seen her a few months back & she was shit etc or something similar,
Share your experiences to save other punters having a bad experience is all we can ask

Indeed I certainly agree with you about that, its fucking annoying and even more so when the punter has been a member for a while.

Still-alive

Your spot on mate
I seen her a few months back & she was shit etc or something similar

My point exactly! Guys could be saved from wasting a lot of money on bad punts if the ones who'd already been to these WGs told the rest of us about them!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:42:34 pm by Still-alive »

bananaman3973

The guy joined April 1st and said he recently joined the site. How many reports is he expected to have in 2 weeks  :dash: :dash:

Offline AnthG

The guy joined April 1st and said he recently joined the site. How many reports is he expected to have in 2 weeks  :dash: :dash:

Given that

I have been punting for several years and have had my share of poor quality service, I have only recently become a member of this site and the information shared on this site is invaluable.

You would think at least one.

The intimation of Tobias post was he was having poor punts, then as a result found this site and he learned other girls he was contemplating seeing were also bad.

He should warn us of those poor punts. Especially if it is the case that the girl is still working.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Rod trotter

"Been punting for years"

"Had fair share of bad service"

You can put reviews on here from whenever, its all for the good of info.now stop banging that head cos it will hurt little lad  :dash:

Looking4fun

Seems to be a lot of lurkers that aren't contributing, it takes literally minutes to share your experiences that can save punters a lot of money
Please share good or bad but experiences that include facts in your reviews

Tobias1978

Hi everyone. it is my intention to use this forum as it was intended and I will share my experiences on here Good or Bad!.

I did only join a couple of weeks ago and since then I have not had a chance to punt, Hopefully this week may turn out to be good for me and I get to punt.

I know its best to punt with a reviewed WG, but sometimes we all have to throw caution to the wind and try something new such as L4F did last week with IVY and it turned out to be a great punt.

Whilst I have some reviewed WG`s on my HL I am still temped to take one for the team(this week hopefully) with Lillie from Gracies, I cannot find a review for her and not sure if she used another name during her career ?.

Unless some of you guys think I shouldn't.

Looking4fun

Hope you have a great punt & look forward to reading your review mate

Tobias1978

Thanks for that....I take it no horror stories for Lillie...so why not...will review on here afterwards.

Looking4fun

Post a link on here if you can, I'll be surprised if somebody hasn't seen her mate

Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for that....I take it no horror stories for Lillie...so why not...will review on here afterwards.

She was discussed previously:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87508.0

Apparently she used to be Adrianna at Amour.

My recollection is that the general consensus was that Adrianna was good looking but fairly vanilla service wise. But certainly no horror stories, she was pretty popular around here.

Tobias1978

Thanks for that, I did type a search but nothing came up.

appreciate the link, had a read so nothing stopping me now. will try to organise a visit for this week.

Cheers