Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren 4 U (Portsmouth)  (Read 1724 times)

8 review(s) for D'Lectable Lauren (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sailor3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to those who have reviewed/recommended Lauren before. This review simply confirms the previous recommendations. She has loads of fluffy reviews on AW, hopefully this will be more useful.
Met Lauren at her Portsmouth flat near the historic ships. There is parking for a few quid around the corner. The area is fine. The bedroom is pretty sparse, but there was a mirror that could be re-positioned. Lauren herself is a bouncy little ball of energy, delightfully naive in some ways, the antithesis of hardened whore. She has put on a little weight since her profile pic, she doesn't have the figure of a sticky model, but she is pretty.
She exudes joy, a naughty smile is ever present. After a welcoming kiss, Lauren disappeared onto her knees to devour my cock.
I opted for the hot oil massage, and it was great. She doesn't offer a long list of services, but she delivers brilliantly on those that she does offer. The oily "massage" was more of a body to body slide fest with lots of kissing, licking and rubbing. I found it highly erotic, and eventually we were 69ing, which she loved. On went the condom and we fucked in a range of positions before popping. A brief rest and Lauren was gobbling away again to ensure a second coming.
The meeting cost £100 for the hour, which is an intro rate and very good value in my opinion.
My criteria for a positive is that I would return, and I would without hesitation. Quite simply, a lot of vanilla fun.