Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: not review as I walked - ZIAJA  (Read 1013 times)

2 review(s) for __Rude__Sofia__ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fact

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not the girl in the pics. was a nice tanned 40 yr old EE lady.

As I like DFK and looking at her lips, i'd say she was not much of a kisser - dry lips.

So I left, even though she offered her mature friend which just made me turn and run.

OldAdmin

It qualifies as review as she agreed booking / you met in person.

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not the girl in the pics. was a nice tanned 40 yr old EE lady.

As I like DFK and looking at her lips, i'd say she was not much of a kisser - dry lips.

So I left, even though she offered her mature friend which just made me turn and run.
Well done for walking, it's the only way they'll learn.

Offline rockharders

This profile was on my HL but if you have a look at our threads you'll see a lot of B&Sing so I didn't book. Sergei uses this profile with different girls.

Offline Fact

Cheers for moving - I know guys like detail on why walking and I didnt have much detail.

I had seen previous reviews and asked if she's the lady in the pic and answer was yes via text.

I guess she's a liar and another reason why I walked especially when I was expecting a different girl.

Even if I was desperate to let steam off, i'd use my hand than fuck her.

Offline SamLP

Good on you for walking, but the girl is offering bareback. Would be more careful when making a booking to make sure bb isn't on offer unless it's a service you're looking for.

Offline Fact

Thanks Sam,
BB not or ever on my agenda. WGs always put BB and never or rarely deliver - just a way of pulling punters. I read some reviews saying she was a goer and good DFK'er, hence checked that and went - madness, I didnt see the BB  :scare: