Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanilla Cookie of Guildford  (Read 2947 times)

3 review(s) for Vanilla Cookie (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EuphoricFedora

I saw VC a few weeks ago: 1 hour for £150.

External Link/Members Only

I'd had my reservations, as I normally don't see WGs who don't do DT, and VC also hides her face in her pictures. Her place is a flat about 5 min drive from Guildford centre, which was not quite so discreet, since all flats overlook the car park (which I had to wait in 15 mins or so - my fault for arriving too early).

In all honesty, I was quite disappointed when I got to her place. While VC has a great figure and lovely smooth skin (especially for her age), she's not very pretty. Her DFK was good, but there was a slight taste of tobacco, which I found to be off-putting.  :vomit:

The best physical description of her I can give of her is she looks like a 20-year old with a 40-year old's face.  :unknown:

That said, however, I was mainly there for OWO, which was incredible. She knew exactly how to pace it and did wonderful things with her tongue. It was probably one of the best I've had. It's such a shame I wasn't attracted to her face!

Between pops she was a very pleasant conversationalist and lay next to me in an affectionate way, which made the mood nice.

Overall, I'd have to say the experience was a positive. The oral was so good it'd be unfair not to rate it that way.

PROS

Heavenly OWO
DFK
Great body
Willing to accomodate wishes
Friendly

CONS

Smoker taste
Probably a little too sensitive, physically, as she wouldn't let me feel her breasts without treating them like a bloody fragile ornament
Not pretty (in my opinion)

Would I return? Probably not. Will book Michelle_nbw next time

Offline sailor3

Thanks for the review, been wondering about VC. In my book if you wouldn't return then it's a neutral, hence I won't bother.

Offline trumps

I've seen her quite a few times, although not for a while as her half her rate is too high for me now. I think she's bloody fantastic, lots of DFK and great oral. I also find her attractive !

Still on hot list and would def return and recommend.

Offline EuphoricFedora

I've seen her quite a few times, although not for a while as her half her rate is too high for me now. I think she's bloody fantastic, lots of DFK and great oral. I also find her attractive !

Still on hot list and would def return and recommend.

Yeah, that's why I felt I couldn't really give her a neutral. It's not her fault I don't find her pretty, and as you say, her oral is great. To each their own  :unknown:

ownspecialway

Ive seen VC on several occasions and agree with the positives u say,shes a top girl.
She has the face of a 40 year old because she is 40 ,and a good looking 40 year old in my opinion,u must be younger than her to think otherwise
as for saying she smokes,i detest being in the company of smokers especial WGs.
Ive seen VC twice this year and am 100%sure she a non smoker
PS have a look at nbw aw profile before u go to see her ,,she smokes

Offline EuphoricFedora

Fair point on the 40y/o argument. As I say, the experience was still positive, and I rate it that way as the face thing is just my preference.

Offline Jay19731973

Euphoric's review really does illustrate the saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The other posters all seem to think she is attractive and I have to agree with them. Good looking girl, great body and defo recommend.

Offline HappyandLucky

Many singing the praises. Perhaps be good enough to post a review and help us all. Cheers OP for your review. Does she allow fingering?