Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls hygiene  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Boob_lover98

Are any of you guys experiencing an ambivalence in girls attitudes to hygiene and general presentation these days?

Frequently it seems I'm turning up for punts where the lass has just finished a pot noodle or a fag or whatever.  A few of them seem out and out soap Dodgers.  I don't punt with street house smack heads either, as far as middlesbrough allows that is! Plus lingerie that looks like it was pulled from the charity bag. 

There are notable, welcome exceptions but there seems to be a definite decline.

Girls, do us a favour. Brush your teeth, swill with mouthwash and invest in some decent outfits or lingerie and heels.  Otherwise lads might just start seeing Romanians as there's no difference.

pe567

Too True, any hint of a whiff and that's me lost the bone

I've had a couple in the past that were fine then one day.....

Lost my business!!

And an untidy house puts me off as well, it's not hard to keep a place tidy FGS
lets face it, the tarts don't exactly work hard and at £1 a minute at least, get well paid!

Offline AgedCases

They wouldn't suck on a cheesy knob, would they?

Practice what you preach, ladies!

Tobias1978

I have to through caution to the wind and hope for the best I don`t have a great sense of smell, but there is nothing wrong with my eyes and some of the houses used look minging and is a put off, the money they earn you would expect a clean and tidy place, and then you have ask yourself the question....if they cant be bothered to clean their house what about themselves.

Offline Dimond dave

That is a point very well made

I have to through caution to the wind and hope for the best I don`t have a great sense of smell, but there is nothing wrong with my eyes and some of the houses used look minging and is a put off, the money they earn you would expect a clean and tidy place, and then you have ask yourself the question....if they cant be bothered to clean their house what about themselves.

Still-alive

« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 05:01:17 pm by Still-alive »

Offline Mansell

Not had that problem recently , last time was a Romanian a year or so ago, she was OK, but flat was rough , didn't dare ask for a shower :scare:

Rod trotter

Completeb opposite in my experience lately?

Better, cleaner flats/houses and prestine fannys

Weird :hi:

Mucher

If you wanna know what a smelly horrible vile meet is give NawtyMel a try and then you can suffer the worst meeting you will ever have just like i did when new to punting and before i found this forum  :(

Rod trotter

If you wanna know what a smelly horrible vile meet is give NawtyMel a try and then you can suffer the worst meeting you will ever have just like i did when new to punting and before i found this forum  :(

You can still review as long as its genuine and make sure you are giving an approximate date :hi:

Offline the bloody butterfly

my first ever punt the girl was so clean i couldn't resist some rimming which I enjoyed. Ever since the girls I've seen haven't been clean enough for me to repeat. My last meet, one of the regions most reviewed girls hadn't washed the pussy/ass area for at least a few hours as a guess, to say I was pissed off was an understatement.

Offline maxxblue

my first ever punt the girl was so clean i couldn't resist some rimming which I enjoyed. Ever since the girls I've seen haven't been clean enough for me to repeat. My last meet, one of the regions most reviewed girls hadn't washed the pussy/ass area for at least a few hours as a guess, to say I was pissed off was an understatement.

Who was this, BB?

(A link would be helpful as well, if you have it).

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

OMG I'm a Kinky Feker too, just found my S10 and noddy suit in the garage  :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline the bloody butterfly

Who was this, BB?

(A link would be helpful as well, if you have it).

the girl with great hygiene:
External Link/Members Only

and the not so great:
External Link/Members Only

Tobias1978

Heard a lot about Jess1000, I have tried to book with one of gracies girls for next week, but it did not go well due to my time frame, However I have managed to arrange something with Jess, this will be my first time with her and I am over the moon to hear the OP mention she has great hygiene as I really love to eat pussy...my last two punts were really hairy and untidy....not my cup of tea.

Offline oldfart

It's better to have an early punt,  when the girl has just started work,
      best way to get a nice clean fanny to chomp on,

i don't think many girls will bath between every meeting
     so the latecomers will get a few whiffs from down below  :scare:

Offline dino1990

this is why I never punt on warm days or in the summer. Hot sweaty rooms with sweaty girls who are fucking sweaty men.