Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP Sofya  (Read 1701 times)

3 review(s) for Xx SeNsUaL SaRaH xX (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ktimm

Hello again guys.

Being on holiday, I have decided to share my experiences so far in punting world.

The Girl:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile pics are quite accurate so no issues there. Physically she is quite attractive with curves in the right places. Facially, she is cute and attractive as well.

Being a Romanian, her English is quite good so had no issue there.   

The Meet:

Actually, this was my second time that I met Sofya. I have a thing for A-level hence was the primary purpose of this meet as well :)

Her apartment was nice and easy to find with easy parking spaces outside.

The thing about Sofya that she can perform anal sex like a chram. No matter whatever position I wanted to try she was able to perform the deed without any complaints.

The only concern that I felt was that her Oral skills are a bit average and she only does OW after the first pop.

So, if anyone of you are mainly into anal sex then this is the girl for you. If you are looking for an "overall" experience, then she might be not of your taste.

Ming

Nice review, always good to hear of a consistent anal provider for when the need arises.  :angelgirl:

A few queries though, you say she's Romanian, yet her profile say's British, probably just the usual thorough checks by AW! So easy mix up British ID with Romanian  :dash:

I do seem to recall the exact wording on another profile and there is another review by Punterperson on a WG using this profile called sensual sarah! Would be interesting to find out if it is a profile swap, which I am suspecting it is  :unknown:

Nevertheless, good review, thanks.

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:56:40 pm by Ming »

Offline ktimm

She changed her name from Sarah to Sofya and I inquired about it as well when I saw her last time. Her reply was that maybe a change of name might attract more customers.

She is definitely Romanian as her profile by Sarah's name suggested but then she changed it to British in the new name one. So much for AW checks.

Offline ktimm

Offline BillyBackDoor

For future reference...

Hidden Image/Members Only

I remember the clavicle tat reads "Life goes on"

Ming

Mmmmm, mini Ming is reminding me it has been quite a while since he used the tradesmen's entrance........

Ming  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Not sure if she's the one I saw it was sensual Sarah but she was good either way,she kept going back and forwards to Cambridge as well

Offline Punterperson1971

Just texted her bout a booking next week so I might pop along never had anal,and I'm convinced it's not her judging by the pictures and also she still seems very friendly so im might give her a try.

Offline Kerosene

Saw her last year and she wouldn't let me give her RO. And the meet ended with her giving me a HJ while arranging a mat of wipes on my belly.

But no questions about anal. If you're after that above anything else, fill your boots.

Offline misterjt111

Can anyone give some clarity into whether anal is extra on top of her advertised rate? And if this is included in 30 minute bookings please as her profile doesn't read very well when it comes to the 'extra services' bit!

Cheers!

Offline ktimm

am not sure if its included in 30 min but def in an hour. No extra.

Offline BillyBackDoor

am not sure if its included in 30 min but def in an hour. No extra.

I concur.  It was a couple of years ago but anal was included in the hour, but I don't know about half hour.  You'd have to ask her.

Be assured though, she'll talk your ear off if she thinks she can get away with it and the service will be as disinterested and lacklustre as you'll ever get.

You will definitely get to bang her arse for as long as you can and as hard as you like, if like me you're built to average spec that is.  No idea how she'd react if confronted with a foot of manmeat or a chode.